Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Yeah you get credited with digital currency that you can only use on digital goods within their store, when you paid them with an actual currency with real value.

Woooo.
    And? You still spend money on something in game. Would you rather buy mounts, then decide later you’d like the anniversary edition also just to go “oh well, money I don’t get to use on anything else now?”
    People really do find any reason to complain these days.

Will the Collector's Ed. come with the game (up to BFA)? Can't find any information on this.

I would rather save my 99 dollars and buy something that isn't dogshit.
    Yeah I'll probably just throw the money on a bunch of Indie titles and maybe the Medievil Remaster that's coming out later this year.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You could, if you want to continue playing the game. Otherwise that currency is useless, and even if it wasn't useless, is objectively worth less than real currency.
    If you bought the mounts and the collectors edition and don’t want to play live or classic you are profoundly stupid.

EU shop NOW please! ^_^

7+ Year Old Account
    ...You can decide later that you don't want to continue playing the game.
    Yes and if you don’t even last a month into classic or live but bought both of those you are still profoundly stupid.

Have every collectors edition box but the original game, so my quest is: Is it the box the exact same size as all the other collectors edition boxes?

I would rather save my 99 dollars and buy something that isn't dogshit.

- - - Updated - - -

"You don't want to spend 25 dollars on a micro-transaction? Psh, kids these days"
    You can choose to spend your money on whatever you want. Personally, I think the Rags statue alone is amazing and close to a $99 price tag. I’d rather it be more red/orange than golden, but still awesome looking. As others have said, unless it’s straight up cheap plastic, the Rag statue alone would go for close to $100. You also get in game mounts at $50 range, as well as a mouse pad which can usually range $5-20 depending on type and who makes it.
    It being dogshit is your opinion.
    As stated, people buy things off the store all the time. The point was Blizz is refunding you money that you spent so you can spend elsewhere if you purchase the mount(s) early, which you can choose to spend on other mounts/pets/toys, or apply it to your monthly sub or for a race change or server swap or anything else offered by the store. You could even apply it to your next game purchase if you want as it is Blizzard balance as far as I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    Have every collectors edition box but the original game, so my quest is: Is it the box the exact same size as all the other collectors edition boxes?
    Same Size.

Hey Stoy... don't tell me what to pre-order

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    You can choose to spend your money on whatever you want. Personally, I think the Rags statue alone is amazing and close to a $99 price tag. I’d rather it be more red/orange than golden, but still awesome looking. As others have said, unless it’s straight up cheap plastic, the Rag statue alone would go for close to $100. You also get in game mounts at $50 range, as well as a mouse pad which can usually range $5-20 depending on type and who makes it.
    It being dogshit is your opinion.
    As stated, people buy things off the store all the time. The point was Blizz is refunding you money that you spent so you can spend elsewhere if you purchase the mount(s) early, which you can choose to spend on other mounts/pets/toys, or apply it to your monthly sub or for a race change or server swap or anything else offered by the store. You could even apply it to your next game purchase if you want as it is Blizzard balance as far as I understand.
    Rag statue looks like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Rag statue looks like this.

Yeah, I know. There’s a picture of it on the 1st page. Like I said, I think it looks great. That said, I’m not close enough to see it or touch it and say whether it’s just really nice detailed cheap plastic or full on resin. Resin always has a better look and feel and is worth more. Also, I’d rather it be orange and red for the fire look, but still think this is very nicely detailed.

According to the Blizzard store, the box measures 13.9" x 10.9" x 14.2". So not the same dimensions.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Already out of stock on the EU store.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Already out of stock on the EU store.
    pepe fucking hands D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Gotta pad those q2 numbers somehow
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's gotta be bigger if that statue is in it. Thicker at least I would imagine.

15+ Year Old Account
    The most pathetic thing here is pricing it as 99,99 and having free shipping from 100. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Same Size.
    It definitely isn't the same size. The statue alone is too large to fit in a standard wow collector's edition box.

Wait, so WoW Classic launches in August but the Collector's Edition releases in October?? Hardcore fans need to wait a couple months or what?