Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RivenXIII View Post
    IF it is needewd, battlechest does only cost 10 bucks, so it wouldn't even be much and just in case they want to try current retail, so why not?
    True, forgot about that.

Quote Originally Posted by RivenXIII View Post
    IF it is needewd, battlechest does only cost 10 bucks, so it wouldn't even be much and just in case they want to try current retail, so why not?
    Isnt battlechest a thing of the past?
    Nowadays you can pay a sub and play all the way to Legion content (if im not mistaken)

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    LoL'ing@People that seriously believed Classic release and 8.2 release would happen right next to each other.
    I guarantee that 8.2 is going to release before the end of June; they have to pad their MAU count for their quarterly report.

That said, I don't really see 8.2 being the savior of WoW when people realize the Azerite system grind still exists and even more grinds are in place; 385 Najaztar gear that can be upgraded to 430, the Mechagon grinds, the aforementioned Azerite grind (which also may very well force you into content you don't wish to do as there items are restricted to where you can obtain them), and so many more little grinds (pets, mounts, etc.)

Just when people finally get worn out on 8.2, that's when Classic is going to hit, again, just in time to pad the numbers a bit for their September quarterly report. People who resub on the 27th of August for Classic will still be counted as a MAU on September 27th even if they quit, as the subs run one month.

aUgUsT 27tH IsN't SuMmEr

YES IT IS YOU NERDS.

June 21st-September 23rd. Almost a whole month of summer left when the game gets released. The end of summer is still summer. The crybabies on all these forms is nauseating to see.

By February 2020 the servers will be all but dead.

I was going to play it a little but I recently picked up eso so now I’m playing that. Only reason I even play wow now is because my friend still plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's their new way to get people hyped for WoW every year. If Classic will be a success, I think BC servers in 2021 are very likely.
    If only they could adapt and pivot that fast.

August 27? I wish it could be on June 27.
    That wouldn't be a summer release though lmao

CANT WAIT! Hopefully all these nostalgia-warriors will stay in the classic-forum from then and forever more.

PLEASE old gods let it be so!

Damn, these releases never coincide with my scheduled summer vacation time.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Summer is until September 21st so yes it is very much summer. I kept saying August but no one believed me lmao.
    I'd say most people believed august was reasonable, and just didn't bother to answer to people who claimed that summer was restricted to july.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    So "midsummer" being June 20/21st is the 'start' of summer in some parts of the world. Fair enough
    If you count the entire northern hemisphere and about 90 % of world population "some parts of the world", yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    August 27? I wish it could be on June 27.
    That wouldn't be a summer release though lmao
    Summer starts around 21st june so yeah it would still be a summer release

Launch straight after holiday season. absolutely economical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Summer lasts till September 21.

LOL at anyone actually thinking this would release on like 6 July or something ,even if this is a rehash of an old game, games almost never release between 1 July and the end of August.
    Also coming from a company who released the last 2 expansions during Summer and they both launched near the end of August it's a simple case of putting 1 and 1 together.
    Summer lasts till August, 31. So few days of Classic Summer. So yeah. So much for Classic Summer. So huh.