Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Blizzard has its whales by the balls right now holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    says they dont send to Norway. In fact, I cant buy stuff on EU blizzard store either. I gotta order stuff from the US site and get charged for the extra costs of that.

It sucks. I really want this statue and those orc & human grunts.
    This is what I am saying. It says then don't ship to Bulgaria as well. This is why I use the services of the forwarding company as explained. You enter their UK address and it works like a charm. I am sure there is such a Norwegian company providing the same service.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's cool but the mounts should've been exclusive to the CE. Just sayin'. The statue is nice but exclusive in-game items would be what really gets people to buy this, just like the original CE.

Also cannot believe it's already been 5 years since the 10th anni event.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyBG View Post
    This is what I am saying. It says then don't ship to Bulgaria as well. This is why I use the services of the forwarding company as explained. You enter their UK address and it works like a charm. I am sure there is such a Norwegian company providing the same service.
    Ah ok cool. Never really knew about this. Thanks i'll check this out.

Lots of Warcraft goodies this year!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyBG View Post
    Never heard of such things, wish I knew of such a company...

On the other hand, fir that price we ought to get the deathwing mount...

Sold out on EU store, get it off amazon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Never heard of such things, wish I knew of such a company...

On the other hand, fir that price we ought to get the deathwing mount...
    Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    100$ minus 25$ for the mount and 13$ for the free month and minus nothing for the mousepad and pin and art prints because they are pretty much worthless.

So you are pretty much buying a Ragnaros statue for about 60$. Thats ok I guess. Considering you dont have to buy classic at all, this is a nice item for collectors.

The mounts look kinda lame but at least they are not usable in classic. Could you imagine the outrage of all 3 classic youtubers? #nochanges blabla nobody cares
    Yeah, an 11 inch statue could easily go for 50$ on Amazon, add in the other stuff and it's a pretty good deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangumosa View Post
    Sold out on EU store, get it off amazon.
    Ain't available at Amazon either. I think they're just evaluating the numbers now and will create the necessary amount of copies based on the preorders. It's nice to see that people are still buying this like hotcakes, considering it was the number 1 item in Amazon in PC Games category.

Quote Originally Posted by Awelon View Post
    Ain't available at Amazon either. I think they're just evaluating the numbers now and will create the necessary amount of copies based on the preorders. It's nice to see that people are still buying this like hotcakes, considering it was the number 1 item in Amazon in PC Games category.
    I’ve pre-ordered it off amazon.
    Due to the reason it was sold out on Blizz store (apparently they’re reevaluating people buying to sell)

EDIT: Nevermind, sold out on Amazon too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangumosa View Post
    I’ve pre-ordered it off amazon.
    Due to the reason it was sold out on Blizz store (apparently they’re reevaluating people buying to sell)
    True enough. I snagged my copy from Amazon last night since the EU version was sold out (it was there for sale this morning when I checked). At least the .de and .co.uk Amazon list it as sold out. Amazing though, unless the CE version ain't EXTREMELY limited, I think Blizzard reaaaally underestimated the popularity of Classic. I wonder if this will impact the future of current WoW though. Since BfA is quite horseshit as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Awelon View Post
    True enough. I snagged my copy from Amazon last night since the EU version was sold out (it was there for sale this morning when I checked). At least the .de and .co.uk Amazon list it as sold out. Amazing though, unless the CE version ain't EXTREMELY limited, I think Blizzard reaaaally underestimated the popularity of Classic. I wonder if this will impact the future of current WoW though. Since BfA is quite horseshit as it is now.
    Well, in US it didn’t sell out so quickly, so I presume they didn’t expect many Europeans to be interested... beats me, just means it’s value is going to be colossal, maybe like the original classic’s CE.

I considered ordering it but apparently the EU store doesn't recognize the small country of Norway as part of EU albeit the trading agreement that has been there for years. It's sold out 12 hours later so I guess that solves my conundrum.

Trying to order from the UK, can't find anywhere with it in stock.. feelsbadman. Any ideas?

Wish I'd preordered it last night when I had the chance -.-

Hopefully they underestimated how popular it would be and they'll release more. Already appearing on eBay for +£100 the retail price

Edit: Preordered from GAME, hope they can fulfil it.
    Last edited by appleblue; 2019-05-15 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Yeah, I see it that way. Well..it celebrates the launch of Classic 15 years ago, but that is about it. There is no game (code or whatever attached)

- - - Updated - - -

Fair enough. Everything in it only makes sense if you actively play, need another two mounts and / or are a diehard collector

But it is already sold out on the gear store, so it isn't even tempting (unless it also pops up on amazon eventually or they restock)
    Could go down to your local GameStop and see if you can reserve it if you want it that bad. I already have a statue that Blizz sent me for their 10 year anniversary (I was one of the "lucky" ones to keep my account running for 10 years solid). It's still sitting in the box it came in. Don't know what I would do with a Rag statue. Might pick up the mounts later, but who knows.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by T18Z View Post
    Trying to order from the UK, can't find anywhere with it in stock.. feelsbadman. Any ideas?
    Still listed on the Game website.

It is completely possible that more will be released as the statuette probably requires more lead time for stock and seeing demand they may decide more runs of the statuette are worth it.

hm cheaper then i thought it would be. if you count in 25 euro mounts , 11 euro for month of sub you end up paying 64 euro for statue.

i guess its up to anyone to decide if its worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Your values are (quite a bit) off, and they're not class mounts.
    If anyone in their right mind thinks this is worth $100 they are going off of pure sentimental value and not looking at all with the contents in the package. I mean, honestly, look at what it gives you and then look at what a traditional $80 - $100 collector's edition gives you in many other games. It's definitely overpriced, but there are clearly a lot of people who don't care for the intrinsic value of the product and just wanna buy something and (Hopefully) also support the game.

Although I'm assured that a good chunk of the buyers just want the shiny.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    If anyone in their right mind thinks this is worth $100 they are going off of pure sentimental value and not looking at all with the contents in the package. I mean, honestly, look at what it gives you and then look at what a traditional $80 - $100 collector's edition gives you in many other games. It's definitely overpriced, but there are clearly a lot of people who don't care for the intrinsic value of the product and just wanna buy something and (Hopefully) also support the game.

Although I'm assured that a good chunk of the buyers just want the shiny.
    seeing how its already sold out in EU store and most of people dont even know about it ? ye plenty of people will be willing to buy it.

hopefully blizzard restocks it fast cause demand for this kind of merch is clearly huge