Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    We already knew Thrall is coming back, so now we know exactly how and why.

But to summarize this video - Sylvanas sent her assassins after Thrall. Now, as much as I don't like Sylvanas and would love to see her go, it was actually a valid strategic decision to go after Thrall. After all, he most likely still has a lot of sympathizers within the Horde and should he choose to come back, he'd be a legit threat to Sylvanas' rule.
    Sylvanas considers everything a threat to her rule.
    In Before the Storm she was wary about the Darkspear producing a leader who can challenge her
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Something actually hilarious about this...

The first phrases uttered by Thrall after Saurfang says "So this is where you live now" are this: "Home. Family."

Which is exactly what Caesar says to Jason Clarke in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. "Home. Family."

Thrall even says it the same way... slurring the F in family slightly... "Home. Ffffamily." Just like in the movie

Somebody's a fan at Blizzard.
    Last edited by damonskye; 2019-05-15 at 06:15 PM.

Well... when I saw the pictures I couldn't wait to come home and watch in on TV. And honestly? Boy, oh boy. That was a bad one.

The talk was so freaking cringe I couldn't believe it - yeah, yeah: family, honor, leadership. And there is something weird about their voice-acting. It's totally weak in comparison to "Old Soldier".

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    Wait, so rogues literally turn invisible?
    Seriously? Naw man you’re just so good at sneaking you can stand in the open within 2 feet of a target and they simply can’t see you.

Of course your invisible when you stealth
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    You need to have magic to hold a hammer?

And either way, it would've at least been cool if he was holding any hammer instead of an axe.
    You mean "who knows with Sylvanas' incompetence"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I don't think he can not since he lost the trust of the elements after using them to help him kill Garrosh..
    That is not it at all. They weren't against it the first time he fought Garrosh, it'd make no sense later on.

Thrall's own guilt and internal struggles were what made the elements silent to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    It's Nagrand in Outland.
    Cheers for that, now I'm only wondering how Saurfang got there considering the Dark Portal was linked to WoD's timeline the last time it was active and we haven't had any confirmation it was relinked to Outland or how that would even be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormenson View Post
    you have no idea about that place and you talk for Saurfang.
    I legitimately couldn't tell if it was meant to be a place from Outland or somewhere in the barrens near the Cataclysm fault line with all the floating rocks in the background. I wanted to know so I could gauge how well Thrall was "hiding" considering this is the first I've heard of him doing this since Legion and I would think it'd be pretty silly of him to claim to be hiding if he was in the barrens. Also there's been no indication until this point that Assassins have been sent after anyone but Saurfang so for Saurfang to claim they were after Thrall is the biggest load coming from him. So yes he's straight up lying to his Old Warchief for the Alliance.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Fuck yeah Thrall’s balls

So Saurfang is now lying to trick Thrall to pick up his axe against the Warchief??
    Sylvanas has 0 benefit to send two rogues after Thrall when he is out of the picture for years and years.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    why link this...?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

-i've left that life behind
    -I am no one's saviour
    me after 1 month of bfa

Looks like Blizz wanted their own Stormbreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Seriously? Naw man you’re just so good at sneaking you can stand in the open within 2 feet of a target and they simply can’t see you.

Of course your invisible when you stealth
    Well, I've always imagined it is some kind of fantasy "secret technique" of tiptoe'ing, camouflage or shadow stalk. Not a damn Dark Templar cloak.

I love the cinematic not because of who, but I really want to see a movie done like this based on lore.

Is Telaar still around? By looking at the rough area, being able to see OshuGun that is pretty close to Telaar city.

I love to see Nagrand!!! so beautiful! we need a WOW CGI movie

I'm glad the Mary Sue isn't back, just stepping into a leadership role again. He said he doesn't want it, and Saurfang made it clear that that isn't what the Horde wants either.

That aside, there really isn't much Blizzard can do with Sylvanas now. Either all these people are against her and she's within the right, meaning the majority of the Horde leadership is going to die for treason (Very Unlikely) or she has proven herself evil beyond redemption sending assassins to kill Thrall, someone beloved by the Orcs, but completely uninvolved in anything. Hell, he fled Draenor completely and is living on TBC Nagrand. At this point, she's at a cartoon level of villainy.

No one is going to accept and forgive her after this expansion. She either dies or flees the Horde becoming a bigger threat next expansion which we kill her in. She's like an amalgamation of Arthas, Garrosh, and Gul'dan all rolled into one shitty, off the wall, weak storied character.

Imagine a World of Warcraft 2 with those graphics and scale. Maybe when I'm old and grey...

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    Since when was Thrall a traitor? Him defending himself against Sylvanas' assassins is apparently being marked as a traitor.

Well... I'd rather be a traitor than dead. And in death, you can even become a puppet for Sylvanas...
    Thrall isn't a traitor. Saurfang is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone let me know when the music score to this cinematic comes out, that alternate Nagrand soundtrack I could could hear was so good.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    So Saurfang is now lying to trick Thrall to pick up his axe against the Warchief??
    Sylvanas has 0 benefit to send two rogues after Thrall when he is out of the picture for years and years.
    No, there is no proof either way.