Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Very decent of you. I'd be very happy to receive Hitman 2 if it were available

I already own Shadow of War. It's an incredible game and the fact you are willing to give it away is mind blowing to me (as well as all the other stuff). I'd recommend it to any fans of open world games.

Oh I just re-read and saw the date of the 18th. Is that when you'll allow people to request games or is that when you'll be handing codes out?
    I wasn't very specific in my original post but I'll be out of town for a bit and prefer to get requests for the games 5/18 so I can hand them out promptly.

Due to my negligence I sent you the code for Hitman 2 via PM, let me know if it works if it does enjoy!

Very nice list, thank you for the giveaway. There's a few games I'd be interested in there, but you mention no mods, so... good luck, everyone.

I've been meaning to try Kingdom Come, Bioshock infinite and Mad Max, but damn it's me having a hard time picking that's half the reason that has stopped me. Any chance i can grab KCD and MM perhaps, should i do anything to apply ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dentodili View Post
    I've been meaning to try Kingdom Come, Bioshock infinite and Mad Max, but damn it's me having a hard time picking that's half the reason that has stopped me. Any chance i can grab KCD and MM perhaps, should i do anything to apply ?
    His post says to send him a private message starting on 5/18 if you're interested in games on the list.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Steep is free in the Uplay client.

there is a sale on epic games store that includes unreleased games like control, vampire the masquarade 2, sinking city etc
    https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...epic-mega-sale
    Last edited by t1saif; 2019-05-16 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    there is a sale on epic games store that includes unreleased games like control, vampire the masquarade 2, sinking city etc
    https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...epic-mega-sale
    During the Epic Mega Sale, developers and publishers are discounting a ton of great games up to 75% off. Also, for every game purchase $14.99 and above, Epic Games provides an additional $10 off to you at no cost to the publisher or developer.
    Damn, that's actually pretty freakin rad of them. That's a strong motivation to pick up some games from the store!

Can recommend Hades, a roguelike dungeon crawler from Supergiant Games (Bastion, Transistor and Pyre)
    https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...uct/hades/home

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Makes you wonder why didn't epic start like that and needed the whole "Make yourself the bad guy" part.

Did epic just buy exclusive rights to a ton of PlayStation games? Hadn’t seen beyond two souls, heavy rain, flower, etc. on pc to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Did epic just buy exclusive rights to a ton of PlayStation games? Hadn’t seen beyond two souls, heavy rain, flower, etc. on pc to date.
    They did a while ago i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    They did a while ago i think.
    Huh, interesting. Well that makes me slightly more inclined to use their store, but my interest is still very low since I have a problem with Epic's shenanigans in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

Makes you wonder why didn't epic start like that and needed the whole "Make yourself the bad guy" part.
    Because it's not a one-size-fits-all approach.

Exclusives are aimed at driving new user acquisition, primarily.

Sales are aimed more are retaining those users, with the secondary goal of acquisition.

They only "made themselves the bad guy" to folks who don't like how normal businesses operate when launching new platforms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Because it's not a one-size-fits-all approach.

Exclusives are aimed at driving new user acquisition, primarily.

Sales are aimed more are retaining those users, with the secondary goal of acquisition.

They only "made themselves the bad guy" to folks who don't like how normal businesses operate when launching new platforms.
    And pretty much every youtube content maker and commenter.

And pretty much every youtube content maker and commenter.
    I'd never argue that most of the outrage/clickbait YT content creators are highly informed and educated on these topics. I'd argue that they're highly informed and educated purely on ways to take any news and spin it to drive clicks from low information viewers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd never argue that most of the outrage/clickbait YT content creators are highly informed and educated on these topics. I'd argue that they're highly informed and educated purely on ways to take any news and spin it to drive clicks from low information viewers.
    Shame this is pretty much only thing you find on net about epic store.

Well that and some robed guys chanting "Compe-tishun" to altar of Tim Swiney.

Is this sale great ? Fuck yeah. Sadly in current situation its no wonder people see it as desperation move for some good PR.

Shame this is pretty much only thing you find on net about epic store.
    Just because a lot of people talk about a thing doesn't mean it's true or an informed opinion.

Well that and some robed guys chanting "Compe-tishun" to altar of Tim Swiney.
    Where is this, sounds hilarious.

Is this sale great ? Fuck yeah. Sadly in current situation its no wonder people see it as desperation move for some good PR.
    Then these people are wrong and have a terrible, uninformed opinion. Just because they have a lot of idiots subscribing to them on YT doesn't mean they're right or saying anything of value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because a lot of people talk about a thing doesn't mean it's true or an informed opinion.

Where is this, sounds hilarious.

Then these people are wrong and have a terrible, uninformed opinion. Just because they have a lot of idiots subscribing to them on YT doesn't mean they're right or saying anything of value.
    I assume you have great and informed opinions ? Because you definately sound like you think you have.

I assume you have great and informed opinions ? Because you definately sound like you think you have.
    Not great, but marginally more informed, yes. If someone thinks this is a move out of "desperation" then that's them letting their Epic hate blind them to pretty basic business realities.

Epic was always going to have deep sales as all their competitors in the PC market space have. If they didn't, they couldn't compete.

This makes sense with their rollout of the store, and I'm actually surprised they did this before they even got the shopping card functionality added. I was expecting this to come later, actually.

If someone didn't think this was coming, it's because they weren't looking at the overall landscape for digital distribution channels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not great, but marginally more informed, yes. If someone thinks this is a move out of "desperation" then that's them letting their Epic hate blind them to pretty basic business realities.

Epic was always going to have deep sales as all their competitors in the PC market space have. If they didn't, they couldn't compete.

This makes sense with their rollout of the store, and I'm actually surprised they did this before they even got the shopping card functionality added. I was expecting this to come later, actually.

If someone didn't think this was coming, it's because they weren't looking at the overall landscape for digital distribution channels.
    I dunno, a situation where you earn like 50 cents on games and then lose 10 $ sounds pretty desperate.