Poll: Who will be in charge next?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I it's finally time for a 3rd faction.

Thrall, making an expensive cinematic about him thinking he can't lead anymore only to be motivated again after a cliche and dumb attempt of assasination, this screams the ex leader to return
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

i like how the community is divided between the 3

Three stupid choices:

Thrall: cheating traitor that killed Garrosh.
    Baine: will turn the Horde in the red Alliance and footsoldiers for the retarted boy king.
    Saurfang: the old Orc that dies of age in 1-2 exp packs and we can start over with another Warchief.

I think Saurfang gets his “honorable death” in the last raid or toward the end of the expansion. Him in the field of wheat reminded me too much of the end of Gladiator.

When it comes down to Thrall or Baine I choose Thrall but the writers like Baine too much.

Either way... in the end I feel like we’ll end up in a peace or uneasy peace. They may allow some cross faction play for arenas, rbgs, and raids but still not able to enter enemy cities without being attacked. If this is the case I could even see quest hubs going forward that are manned by one faction but give quests to either. Or joint ones that are Alliance buildings with horde walls or something.
    Last edited by wanax; 2019-05-16 at 06:53 PM.

It will be Baine I am afraid. Bending us over fully to the will of his human potential boyfriend(Anduin). The are days of grimdarkness and sadness. Because Blizzard hates the Horde and loves the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Either way... in the end I feel like we’ll end up in a peace or uneasy peace. They may allow some cross faction play for arenas, rbgs, and raids but still not able to enter enemy cities without being attacked. If this is the case I could even see quest hubs going forward that are manned by one faction but give quests to either. Or joint ones that are Alliance buildings with horde walls or something.
    Then blizzard learned nothing from the past, WoW was most liked in TBC and WotlK.
    An era where we had a big threat toward both factions but in no way did the factions had peace with each other.

Peace between the factions is not needed to face a big threat this is clearly shown in WotlK, Even in the ICC raid we fight each other up toward the Lich King.
    I think most WoW players want the way it was back in those day rather then either have full on peace or the faction war as the main storyplot.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    AYYY'M IN CHARRRGE NOW!

How about that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    It will be Baine I am afraid. Bending us over fully to the will of his human potential boyfriend(Anduin). The are days of grimdarkness and sadness. Because Blizzard hates the Horde and loves the Alliance.
    If they loved the Alliance, why aren't we getting more gorgeous cinematics about our characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    We have some pretty conclusive evidence with the newest Saurfang whining cinematic that Thrall's out of the running and Saurfang himself is old. So which of the three paragons of muh honor will occupy the seat next?

This isn't a preference poll, but rather who you think will be the one to grab the chair and why.
    I don't think it is either of them. I actually expect Thrall to die. Maybe even at the players hand by choice. And then, he'll redeem us, and drag Sylvanas off to the afterlife with him, becoming our new worldsoul, and literally becoming green jesus who died for our sins.

Horde will then be ruled by a council of all Horde members. Forsaken might be stuck with a 'downgraded member' status for a while. So, Talanji for Ferocity, Gallywix for desire and Greed, Saurfang for Honor, Baine for Soul and Lor'Themar for nobility. Fuck Allied races, they get no say. Darkspear are allied now, btw. Who still plays them when you can have Wakantrolls.

7+ Year Old Account
    The only good choice is Lor'themar Theron

But the horde will probably be lead by a Council of sorts after whatever happens, happens. But, I'm still betting on Sylvanas sticking around for longer then people expect

Baine, with Thrall taking the role of Drek'Thar, the elder advisor.

Or... us.

If we can be THE commander or THE champion or THE [insert class title here]... why not THE warchief? Pretty much the only way around "I chose differently why is soandso still the visible warchief" is if that individual is... you.

On the alliance side, shit blows up among the leaders, they finally question why the king of the humans is the default leader of the alliance, and Anduin peacefully abdicates that particular role (the alliance leadership, not the throne of the humans) to the player.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Then blizzard learned nothing from the past, WoW was most liked in TBC and WotlK.
    An era where we had a big threat toward both factions but in no way did the factions had peace with each other.

Peace between the factions is not needed to face a big threat this is clearly shown in WotlK, Even in the ICC raid we fight each other up toward the Lich King.
    I think most WoW players want the way it was back in those day rather then either have full on peace or the faction war as the main storyplot.
    Trust me I prefer it that way too. Everything meshes a bit better in Warcraft when you have an uneasy peace/ ceasefire. Although, an occasional quest where a captain from the other faction was in a neutral hub and was like “hey champion, we’re having a tough time holding the line against these mutual enemies. Lend us your blade?” Would be ok in my book.

Banking on Baine or faction split with Baine in one corner and Sylvanas continuing to lead the evil faction. If Sylvanas is ousted from leadership of her race, whether of the forsaken or Baine siding forsaken, I'm banking on Lilian Voss taking over, as we still haven't heard from Calia.

Despite player opinion here, it seems pretty clear Blizzard favors Baine and considers him a moral paragon of the Horde. With Thrall denying it and Saurfang being old I think he's most likely. I'm banking on Saurfang getting his honorable death at the end of the expansion, ending his story in some heroic/tragic note. Zehkan possibly being made leader of the trolls after further story development.

I have mixed feelings, but as with everything, it's all about how Blizzard handles it. I'm a sucker for dramatic storytelling, which I'm sure they'll continue in spades.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-05-17 at 04:20 PM.

You left gallywix off that list. Totally gonna be next warchief

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost 100% certain it's going to Baine.

I don't think Blizz is going to drag Thrall back for Warchief again, and I have a strong feeling Surfang is finally going to get his "Warrior's Death" by the end of BFA.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

I think Thrall is here only as a trigger to kill Sylvanas. If for some reasons some players stay loyal to Sylvanas for too long, Blizzard will kill Thrall so everyone will attack Sylvanas then.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think Thrall is here only as a trigger to kill Sylvanas. If for some reasons some players stay loyal to Sylvanas for too long, Blizzard will kill Thrall so everyone will attack Sylvanas then.
    Please, God, let it be so. I have no hope of them killing Baine, he's an immortal golden child who'll live forever as the moon to Anduin's Earth. But there's a slim chance they try to make us feel bad by killing either Green Jesus or Saurfang.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Unpopular opinion: Anduin should disband the Horde and annex it, or just straight up put someone like Baine whom he can manipulate. After Garrosh and Sylvanas, the Horde must be kept under a strict leash. That, or genocide. There are no other ways for true peace.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Please, God, let it be so. I have no hope of them killing Baine, he's an immortal golden child who'll live forever as the moon to Anduin's Earth. But there's a slim chance they try to make us feel bad by killing either Green Jesus or Saurfang.
    i still think thrall death will be the "incident" the alliance will cause so the faction war will have reasons to continue for decades to come, if that leak is indeed correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i still think thrall death will be the "incident" the alliance will cause so the faction war will have reasons to continue for decades to come, if that leak is indeed correct.
    Can you toss a link? I think we're full tilt towards the Unifaction, hence why they're pretending Teldrassil never happened and softening Jaina and Genn. Why the fuck they're doing this at the same time as they're telling us that the Horde think Sylvanas is the bees' knees is beyond me, but this is Blizzard we're talking about.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.