Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
So, that means Khadgar is going to calculate the one in 14 million possibilities to get it right and we actually lose against N'zoth at the end of BfA?
Not sure if Khadgar is statistically inclined and oriented with his arcane mastery.

If they'll make a reference out of it,then I guess he has to do the Monk zen pose.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
I'd like it if the main enemy is the Infinite Dragonflight, and I'd prefer if each zone was a different alternate timeline of an important event like War of the Ancient featuring Archdruid Illidan, and the dungeons that don't have something to do with the main zones(like The Motherlode) is us participating in a certain event like some event from Warcraft 2 or 3 that we didn't see to make sure it plays out as it should

Edit; to clarify each of the zones are simply alternate timelines, no meddling required, and I wouldn't be opposed to some sort of "time heist" storyline as long as it's done right
I believe the final transformation of Nozdormu as Murozond ushers the Hour of Twilight and the signal N'Zoth has succeeded in escaping his prison and finally realizing his ancient plan.