Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

For those who hated the GoT season...

Just remember D and D have the rights to the next Star Wars trilogy too.

how can star wars get any worse?? xD

Quote Originally Posted by prostozdravo View Post
    That is a dare not a question

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-di...r-wars-project

There's a petition to get them removed from the Star Wars project.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-di...r-wars-project

There's a petition to get them removed from the Star Wars project.
    It won't happen, but it'd be some sweet karma since they likely rushed the final GoT season to get to their contracted Star Wars project. That's at the least conclusion I'm reaching as someone who has never watched a single episode but nonetheless followed the social outrage of this latest season.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Imagine thinking online petitions work. What a world that must be to live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    It won't happen, but it'd be some sweet karma since they likely rushed the final GoT season to get to their contracted Star Wars project. That's at the least conclusion I'm reaching as someone who has never watched a single episode but nonetheless followed the social outrage of this latest season.
    I think even without SW they would rushed GoT because they wanted to put all the things the audience wont like in one season as fast as possible.

5+ Year Old Account
    There should have been 10 seasons, not 8.

It's a real shame that one of the greatest shows ended so poorly.

What's wrong with GoTs ending? im so confused.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

If enough people cancel their subscription to HBO, it will send a message that will reverberate throughout hollywood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Change.org are geniuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    lol it does happen so we live in that world

people got together and petition to save lucifer, so many got involved that netflix got on and put in on their channel. so yeah it doers happen. wont work everytime someone starts one but it does happen. we now live in a world govern by social media influence
    Last edited by Terminatrix; 2019-05-20 at 02:56 PM.
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    The entire season lacked anything even resembling logic, it was completely lackluster and was just disappointing.

Formerly known as Arafal

Netlix picked up a show that already had all the pieces in play after the producer decided to start looking for potential buyers. That's a world apart from being emotionally moved by dipshits across the country professing their love for a tv show. It's also further removed from getting 2 people removed from a well known IP because people don't like how the final season or two of their favorite tv show turned out when GoT has made boatloads of money for HBO and that's all that matters to Disney at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by prostozdravo View Post
    I wanted to make a joke about sowing the mouth of one of the actors shut, but that would probably be an improvment .

Very bad season. I dont like it

Here's to hoping that D&D getting the job at Star Wars is a ploy by Disney where their contract forbids them working on anything else no matter how long it takes for their Star Wars trilogy to be created, only for Disney put the production on hiatus till 2750, saving entertainment business from those hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    It was rushed because people wanted to be done with it. The story in itself was fine, had so many of the pivotal moments not be rushed to fit a single season.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I dunno, they removed Colin Trevorrow from Episode 9 because of Book of Henry, Josh Trank from an unnamed Star Wars film that ultimately got canned due to Fant4stic, and Lord & Miller got removed when Solo was 99% complete over "creative differences". All three of these are far less high profile than the shit D & D are getting over the final season of Game of Thrones.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    There's gonna be another Star Wars trilogy already? They're not even waiting to see how the last movie of the current new trilogy pans out?