Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    A wave just went out. Restart bnet to see if ur in!

Not sure why people think the stress test client means they are in the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol wut. Getting into beta isn't a matter of difficulty, it's a matter of luck. They're not the same thing and never have been. You opt-in and you get picked or you don't.

I think it’s completely random . I hope to get in beta soon

They just invited people to stress tests. Got one too for stress test, cant see other realms in list. 2006 account EU. Never lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Lol wut. Getting into beta isn't a matter of difficulty, it's a matter of luck. They're not the same thing and never have been. You opt-in and you get picked or you don't.
    I guess its because english isnt my first language. But according to me its hard to win the lottery, if something is the opposite to easy its hard.
    Does it take skills no. But then things starts to get complicated. If it hard to become president?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They just invited people to stress tests. Got one too for stress test, cant see other realms in list. 2006 account EU. Never lucky.
    Ah ok, you see only the grey offline realm?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Maybe your right, but bit mean of them to not tell. We will see
    Did you get a mail yet? That would likely tell you what kind of invite it is, but mails are sometimes slow to arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Did you get a mail yet? That would likely tell you what kind of invite it is, but mails are sometimes slow to arrive.
    Got a mail, I wouldnt have noticed i got a invite if not.

I got a Beta:Battle for Azeroth that popped 10mins ago on my launcher someone done fucked.

Tries to install 52GB too, i did read somewhere few hours ago that someone else got that and it kept overwriting retail, rinse and repeat, wonder if its that.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    I got a Beta:Battle for Azeroth that popped 10mins ago on my launcher someone done fucked.

Tries to install 52GB too, i did read somewhere few hours ago that someone else got that and it kept overwriting retail, rinse and repeat, wonder if its that.
    Yes, that seem likely. Oh i have to run and check *irony*

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It's random. It's easy if your account comes up. It's hard if it doesn't.
    I've seen you close threads for far less than this, what's different here? (this whole thread, not your post)

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Yes, that seem likely. Oh i have to run and check *irony*
    What irony? ;p

https://imgur.com/a/r6CG8BE

It popped up few mins ago, as i said, someone probably enabled something and it shows on older flagged accounts or something.

Real Veterans most likely are in by now. The Wrathbabies ...yeah, try again next Year.

I got in, in the first EU Wave. But I started on Releaseday 2005 and played US and EU Closed Betas.

Quote Originally Posted by Villentretenmerth View Post
    Real Veterans most likely are in by now. The Wrathbabies ...yeah, try again next Year.

I got in, in the first EU Wave. But I started on Releaseday 2005 and played US and EU Closed Betas.
    I didnt have the sign in for beta box checked...
    But when i clicked it i got a mail few days later.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine it'd just be luck of the draw?
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Veiled brag post? Its not hard at all as has been pointed out, you click a box and wait. Super easy.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    What irony? ;p

https://imgur.com/a/r6CG8BE

It popped up few mins ago, as i said, someone probably enabled something and it shows on older flagged accounts or something.
    Sorry, you just sound insane, if you end up being right i would be so suprised.

As hard as an Orc's throbbing boner after chopping down a tree in Ashenvale.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    There is a random element with any invite system but they do have a criteria. And that appears to be an account with vanilla experience. That's the common denominator I've seen in those who have gotten in and aren't content creators.
    Nah there's no evidence that this is true. Even Blizzard specifically said that they'll invite all kinds of players incl. those that have started later.

The invitation system might not be completely random, but they'll most likely choose players with a different variety of hardware specs rather than at which xpac someone started.

btw. I got invited to the beta and this account I have was made in late cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Nah there's no evidence that this is true. Even Blizzard specifically said that they'll invite all kinds of players incl. those that have started later.

The invitation system might not be completely random, but they'll most likely choose players with a different variety of hardware specs rather than at which xpac someone started.

btw. I got invited to the beta and this account I have was made in late cataclysm.
    Have you made some bug reports?
    You might be right about hardware
    Its probably a mix of all to be honest