Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Casperite View Post
    I found MoP to be the least enjoyable expansion to date and only expansion I didn't sub whole time, so I don't know what kind of content you did that made that garbage expansion at all fun to play. See how subjective opinions are different and don't really matter to others?
    Well i dont know what kinda of content you did prior to MoP but MoP was one of the top pvp expacs along with Wotlk. Everything u did in the arena had an impact, everything was overtuned so if you didnt have a plan with every action you would lose, unlike today where you can litterly be a 1200 pleb and have glad since u play a dk for instance. If u were 1200 in mop you got punished if you played like a bot unlike today where playing as a bot is easiest way to get 2k+

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=cparle87;51064669]Glyphs were never removed. They just removed the UI window for them and have you apply them directly to the spell they modify in the spellbook.

Sure they changed that but you still dont get gimmics such as incresed healing when u MS a target as a warrior, or you corruption heals a tiny bit per tic, or Shattering Throw. Thats what i mean, different glyphs tailored your own playstyle

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oriondc View Post
    Because those posting that the classes are fine are too young to remember how good they used to be. Just look at the difference in writing quality. Lol. I’m guessing a lot of this forum is 38 year olds arguing with 14 year olds...
    I feel the same, kids who mains DH and complain :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I get that compared to MoP, the classes are worse now, but there is a big difference between worse and bad. I find them very fun, not as fun as in the past, but still fun. My experience based upon the classes themselfs might be deminished, but the overall gameplay experience is not ruined.
    Have you tried to pvp in BFA? especialy now where u gotta have pve gear that have huge absorbs in order to atleast be viable to get any rating at all. I agree that the class feeling have deminished abit but playstyle isnt shit but pvp in general is shit, pve i can get around

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with OP. The classes just aren't fun to play for me. I'm gonna switch to classic atleast until the next expansion. If that doesn't bring back fun gameplay I'll just stick with Classic.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

I actually agree with OP as well, same as the poster above me.

They really. Really, really, really, really, really. Have to make specs at least as interesting to play as they were in 7.3 when we could buy legendaries. In 9.0. Because if they don't...

They probably won't touch the classes this expansion. Probably a big and hope worthwhile change in the next expansion.

I play retri paladin. One from most easy and simple class since Wotlk...maybe BC.

Still i lost many seals, many auras, two types of judgements , antistun hand, 50% damage reduction buff, antiroot ability and few abilites that's are now "talents".

Noting like necklace with two abilites can return fun to it. And i fear that all classes will be like that until Blizzard finally understand.

yeah pretty much class design is dead

I agree with OP. It's not even about the content as much as cool gameplay. I had waaay more fun in WoD than I did in Legion, and BfA gameplay is even more bastardized version of Legion imo.
    People play on MoP, WotLK, TBC, Vanilla servers still, A LOT of them. That is 7/10/12/15 years AFTER that content release. Think of that.

So basically reset the shit out of bfa, give us WoD class design with class "legendaries" which are the Azerite pieces.

I'd gladly accept a system where our new "endgame talents" are expansion-specific, but we'd have to get them like they plan with Essences.
    No bullshit AP wq's anymore. Give us less WQ's, with multiple steps that warrants grouping up, with appropriate rewards. Lots of different points, medallions, commendations, seals, etc. that allow us to target SOME of our gear.

With a class design like this, we'd play the shit out of BfA's content.

Class design is only bad in PvP...PvE is fine

Riddle me this in PvP (for example)

Why should i play Sub rogue or Outlaw Rogue? If there is absolutely no difference between specs apart from more damage assassination has?

Sub rogue: Has the ability to triple Cheap Shot...guess what Assassination can also triple cheap shot and has 100% more damage. Sub can triple CS whenever he wants...but why should i play Sub if the ONLY thing "fun" from the spec is Shadowy Duel?
    Outlaw rogue: Has the ability to...do pitiful damage...and has absolutely no "fun gamplay" whatsoever

As you can see, there is pitiful differences between all rogue specs...with Assassination being overpowered in damage

The riddle is: Why should i play Sub? Why should i play Outlaw? If there is absolutely no "class identity" between specs?

Frost mage is pretty fun this M+ season. Having 3 frost orbs flying around when the ghosts appear in M10 is fun.