Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I play the off_hours, so it likely won't effect me directly. But even so I still will be choosing the server with the largest population, which very likely means the one Asmongold is on.

I won't go out of my way to seek him out, but as I said in an earlier post, I wouldn't mind being on his server either.
    There will be plenty of servers with high populations, I would really advise against jumping into one of their servers. What happens if they leave? Too risky, too many annoyances, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    How much money would you put on it?

- - - Updated - - -

Like what? How does it affect you? You still haven't given examples as to how.
    Yes I have, the trade chat is Twitch chat, if you don't understand head onto Beta when Asmongold is playing. The amount of people, the sheer volume of people who roll with Asmongold change the social dynamic of an RP game. The AH will be changed. PvP will be changed. Collecting anything rare will changed. In some cases for the better. But don't be blind, watch the streams.

I played till level 30, again, I asked the questions because there was a clear difference between the server when a major streamer was online and when they were offline. It may fade away, it may get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    There will be plenty of servers with high populations, I would really advise against jumping into one of their servers. What happens if they leave? Too risky, too many annoyances, no thanks.
    Most players raid and dungeon during a short window of time around 5pm-8pm Pacific time. Because of work I can't hit that window, and have always struggled to find reliable guilds or people to play with.

If I don't go to a high pop server for classic(which doesn't have LFD or LFR) I literally won't be able to progress. Sure, I could go with oceanic or EU servers, but then it's super latency, which is worse in a lot of ways.

So: The higher population the server has, the more chance of finding off hours people to play with.

Literally the only exposure to Asmongold I've had was a video on youtube of him sucking terribly at Sekiro when I was listening to random Sekiro videos at work a few weeks back. Considering how bad he was at Sekiro, I have zero interest in anything he has to contribute to World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    How much money would you put on it?
    0, because I don't know him, and since I don't know him I won't make any wagers for or against
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I don't know if I will play Classic, but if I did, I would avoid any servers with streamers on them. It's more drama and headache than it could ever be worth.

No since im not going to play on the American realms. However, if i was, i would gladly do it just to steamroll these idiots with any half decent and organised guild.

Too bad its hard to find like minded groups of people who wants to put the same amount of effort to into it. Ganking in Blackrock mountain is part of raiding/getting to the portal. If you were there before entering and was unlucky, opposite faction raid would come by and kill everyone while entering

I Will actively avoid their and Any streamers server.

Never... seeing those people running after him... like a little pet.... makes me cringe!!

Currently in his guild on beta. Didn't know it was his guild when I joined it was just a random invite that I accepted.

It is literally a trash pile. Everyone spamming "pog" and talking in guild to Asmondgold and the other two streamer friends he has Efasand or something and Zero(something). Mind you, Asmondgold only says anything when he wants help doing something. He doesn't pay attention to guild at all as I talk shit on him constantly.

I made a comment to a party member in the guild and one of his FANBOIS about how he's not that great and he went off on how I am not tanking things 10+ levels higher like he is and I said, "that's easy, I'm a paladin tank and I don't have legions of fanboys giving me all the gear and gold I need to outgear it." Which he then had a moment of clarity for a split second and realized he's not some kind of WoW god.

I only stay because it is easy to get groups for dungeons or elite quests.
    Last edited by Coldfrostzero; 2019-05-31 at 02:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if i did roll on a realm those two were on it would be as a horde toon so i could spend my days ruining the streams and showing the world that Asmonpoop is not good when he isnt surrounded by fanhealers

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Depends.

If it's a PvP server then I will. I plan on playing Horde on PvP and would be great to kill their ass.
    Exactly my thoughts.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i definitely wouldn't. But how are you going to know which server these guys are on?

Unless you see them make the character on the launch, is the only way to watch their stream when they log in to see which realm they're on?

I'm going to avoid servers with major streamers like a disease.
    Asmonbald and his army of stooges are literally going to destroy the economy on whatever server they roll on.

After seeing a clip of him going apeshit about someone buying a helmet from the AH that he wanted, i feel once more confident in saying that I would hate that fucker to be anywhere near my realm of choice. Glad that the guy is in the US in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Exactly. They are already setting up a system for everyone to be able to reserve names and I have no doubt that they might have the reserve system "oppsie" open an hour or two early for them.
    They are going to let you reserve names?

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Exactly. They are already setting up a system for everyone to be able to reserve names and I have no doubt that they might have the reserve system "oppsie" open an hour or two early for them.
    Not very Vanilla-like, giving some people special snowflake privileges before the game even starts.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Most players raid and dungeon during a short window of time around 5pm-8pm Pacific time. Because of work I can't hit that window, and have always struggled to find reliable guilds or people to play with.

If I don't go to a high pop server for classic(which doesn't have LFD or LFR) I literally won't be able to progress. Sure, I could go with oceanic or EU servers, but then it's super latency, which is worse in a lot of ways.

So: The higher population the server has, the more chance of finding off hours people to play with.
    I think a better solution would be to hit the official forums and search for a guild that is planning to raid during your off hours.

Asmongold is the human embodiment of bacteria. So, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    I think a better solution would be to hit the official forums and search for a guild that is planning to raid during your off hours.
    And what if your off hours change weekly to the point no two weeks are the same. Shift work is a thing and is the norm. 9-5 isn't.