Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    Good for you then. But others aren't not enjoying what they are seeing today and if they can make a difference with the things they can control, they will.
    But there's nothing you can control till the next election. Its like that guy who was shooting at a hurricane in Florida. Gratz on the sentiment but ultimately pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Then you'll always be a tool. But I guess thats fine. The world needs thoes as well.
    Better a tool than a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    why dont you like him?
    Because he is a pathological liar but I can't tell if he is aware that he is lying or not.

Imagine Clinton... you would already bombing some 3rd world Nation to dust again
    Like Yemen?
    Last edited by Enthusiastic Steward; 2019-06-04 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Well, Trump is gone in 2024 no matter what.

What's curious to me is Trump has such a minuscule impact on the British people yet they feel strongly enough about him to come out in the hundreds of thousands to protest him.

I'm not sure if Trump has ever got those numbers to come out and protest him in America. Maybe the woman's march at the beginning of his term?
    The US armed forces is known as the Calvery

I was Disgusted when 3 Chinese Warships entered Sydey Harbour on the eve of Tiananmen Square

God BleHss the USA.. The USA paid dearly in the battle of the coral Sea to protect Australia
    LOVE THE YANKS

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...03-p51ttw.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJzcRoDA5sE
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2019-06-04 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PollyO View Post
    Trump? lol.
    EXACTLY. And this is why I won't just allow one man to completely pervert the country I am from into something (more) gross and disgusting if he is continues to get his way.

To those who ask what has he done so far, it's heavily documented. If you choose to not read in good faith about his past, that's on you. But to me, he's a horrible human being that is unfortunately in a position of high influence and power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You mean one person to start something. It takes a ton of people for it to be successful.
    You can interpret it that way as well, but an idea can start with one person and as others support it, then change happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Shes just an old lady that got lucky enough to come out of the right Vagina. She did absolutely NOTHING to earn her position, title, or wealth, and never even has to face an election.

She has no idea what its like to do a hard days work. She never cleaned her own home (or paid for it either), lugged boxes in a warehouse, spent time in the military, cut firewood, or built a home. She doesnt know what its like to have to work 2 jobs to pay the bills. Hell, she didnt even raise her own kids, Palace staff did most of the hard work in raising the kids. She likely never changed a single diaper or gave a single bath. We KNOW she never cooked a meal for her or the kids as her personal chef makes gourmet meals anytime she wants one.

All she has done for 90 years is show up to events in her chauffeured limousine, smile, say a few words, and get free food and gifts, so of course shes good at smiling real or fake.
    Wrong.

She was mechanic and truck driver for the ATS, was 2nd lutenant and mucked in like all the rest, she even ernt a promotion to junior commander of her own back.

How many men and women do you know who can strip and fix and refit an engine? I certainly can't.

As far as world leaders go she's done more work than most modern president's of the US despite her birth right. And let's not start on Prince William and Harry both having served in combat roles in Iraq and afgan one as a helicopter pilot and one in the front lines as soldier.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-06-04 at 03:14 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post

I was Disgusted when 3 Chinese Warships entered Sydey Harbour on the eve of Tiananmen Square

God BleHss the USA.. The USA paid dearly in the battle of the coral Sea to protect Australia
    LOVE THE YANKS

And if the shit was to hit the fan again, those people who have a habit of bashing the US, would cheer them after being saved by them.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    In her 90's, the Queen is still smarter than the orange idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post

LOVE THE YANKS

Are you sure you're from Australia? You English is terrible. You write like that moron who keeps making alt accounts, and the shit you write is pretty similar aswell, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    You seem upset. How is Trump racist exactly?

Donald Trump has been obsessed with race for the entire time he has been a public figure. He had a history of making racist comments as a New York real-estate developer in the 1970s and ‘80s. More recently, his political rise was built on promulgating the lie that the nation’s first black president was born in Kenya. He then launched his campaign with a speech describing Mexicans as rapists.

The media often falls back on euphemisms when describing Trump’s comments about race: racially loaded, racially charged, racially tinged, racially sensitive. And Trump himself has claimed that he is “the least racist person.” But here’s the truth: Donald Trump is a racist. He talks about and treats people differently based on their race. He has done so for years, and he is still doing so.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mp-racist.html

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+is+Trump+racist+exactly

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

You can interpret it that way as well, but an idea can start with one person and as others support it, then change happens.
    Yes. Like it did with Trump.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Shes just an old lady that got lucky enough to come out of the right Vagina. She did absolutely NOTHING to earn her position, title, or wealth, and never even has to face an election.

She has no idea what its like to do a hard days work. She never cleaned her own home (or paid for it either), lugged boxes in a warehouse, spent time in the military, cut firewood, or built a home. She doesnt know what its like to have to work 2 jobs to pay the bills. Hell, she didnt even raise her own kids, Palace staff did most of the hard work in raising the kids. She likely never changed a single diaper or gave a single bath. We KNOW she never cooked a meal for her or the kids as her personal chef makes gourmet meals anytime she wants one.

All she has done for 90 years is show up to events in her chauffeured limousine, smile, say a few words, and get free food and gifts, so of course shes good at smiling real or fake.
    Same exact thing could be said about your lord and god Donald Trump
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yes. Like it did with Trump.
    Are you arguing with me or agreeing with me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Not sure I've heard/read about him saying he hates people from "Shithole" countries before. Nor is there any info with him saying he hates Muslims, blacks, or mexicans.
    Machismo only believes what he hears on CNN rather than research his own facts. The fact is that Trump has more support from African Americans than any Republican President in History. If he hated African Americans he wouldnt have done prison reform that the previous 7 presidents refused to do (and I disagreed with). Also restricting illegal immigration doesnt mean he hates people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Oh but you can do something. YOu can do a lot of things. When people of a democracy start thinking that they can't affect politics then that is seriously dangerous. You are not powerless. You might be uneducated enough to think thats the case and if you keep it up you might actually end up without any say but you're not there yet.
    Well...we do have the right to a militia to stop a tyrannical government. But the likelihood of anyone following through with it is very low.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Not sure I've heard/read about him saying he hates people from "Shithole" countries before. Nor is there any info with him saying he hates Muslims, blacks, or mexicans.
    You don't have to be caught on tape saying "I hate blacks" in order for it to be clear that you dislike black people or are a racist. If the justice department sends black and white couples to your housing projects and all the black people are told there are no places to rent, but the whites are told otherwise... and then they subpoena your documents and they find big "C"s on all the applicants from black people... well, that's good enough for me to tell you have an issue with African Americans and are a racist. That's just one of many issues he's had that are part of the public record.

10+ Year Old Account
    That smile says "God get this imbecile out of my face". If us Americans got to suffer then you all will suffer *evil maniacal laughter*.

I very much like they share good friendly moments , those smiles are honest and elizabeth is a very respectable person.
    But Trump is an idiot and Elizabeth is the head of an useless and parasitic entity that should not exist anymore in our modern society

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you arguing with me or agreeing with me?
    Overall, agreeing. Just pointing out, that a lone person, of themselves without support from many others, cannot accomplish much.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jkq View Post
    what has trump done so far ?

nothing

why dont you like him?

cuz he just speaks his mind

The most Human President this Country had for a long long Time.

Imagine Clinton... you would already bombing some 3rd world Nation to dust again

It was republican president Bush who started the latest wars in Afghanistan and Iraq if that's what you're reffering to

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Are you a real person.
    syc·o·phant
    /ˈsikəˌfant,ˈsikəfənt/

noun

- a person who acts obsequiously toward someone important in order to gain advantage.