Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Want to see Beastmen for Vermintide 2, Warhammer 3 Total War and perhaps a new historical title but i doubt that after Three Kingdoms.

New alien isolation game but i think that is doomed.

The new Paradox game that i hope is Crusader Kings 3 or something like it.
    Speaking to game series you mentioned, I thought of Red alert series, which have no new info for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTrigger1989 View Post
    Speaking to game series you mentioned, I thought of Red alert series, which have no new info for ages.
    The Command and Conquer series is getting a mobile game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some more information on Atomic Heart or Outer Worlds?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

For me, Waiting for the 8th Gen. Pokemon to enjoy the pleasure with loads of pokemon~ Besides, I also expect something new on hard-core game similar to Sekiro.
    Highly doubt Gamefreak will have any presence at E3 other than a small shoutout in the Nintendo Direct repeating information that’s coming in the Pokémon Direct tomorrow.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    The Command and Conquer series is getting a mobile game.
    Errr..Well, seems that the famous degree of the Command & Conquer mobile ver. is plain. I heard it till now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Highly doubt Gamefreak will have any presence at E3 other than a small shoutout in the Nintendo Direct repeating information that’s coming in the Pokémon Direct tomorrow.
    Hmmmm, just can hope they won't do that during E3.

Errr..Well, seems that the famous degree of the Command & Conquer mobile ver. is plain. I heard it till now.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmmm, just can hope they won't do that during E3.
    There’s literally a Pokémon Direct 5 days before Nintendo’s E3 Direct. Gamefreak either has never had a large presence or has only been there as part of Nintedo’s Direct. If they were going to be there, they’d have announced it by now as well. We’ll just get tomorrow’s Pokémon Direct, then a reminder at Nintendo’s conference.

News on:

Death Stranding
    FF7 Remake
    Doom Eternal

That's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The PC gaming expo will be a shitshow of well-deserved boo’s.

I’m mostly in it for Cyberpunk at the Xbox conference. Also interested to see how Microsoft is going to support PC gaming going forward (Hopefully they’ll port Fable 2 to PC at long last) and if they’ll announce Fable 4.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    There’s literally a Pokémon Direct 5 days before Nintendo’s E3 Direct. Gamefreak either has never had a large presence or has only been there as part of Nintedo’s Direct. If they were going to be there, they’d have announced it by now as well. We’ll just get tomorrow’s Pokémon Direct, then a reminder at Nintendo’s conference.
    All rightie then~

Command&Conquer is dead, a mobile game on the way is a big slap in the face to all fans that's been waiting for a new game. Shame too it was a great franchise.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Command&Conquer is dead, a mobile game on the way is a big slap in the face to all fans that's been waiting for a new game. Shame too it was a great franchise.
    EA kills everything in cold bloody murder that they get their hands on. At least I have the old games on Steam still

There is actually a HD remake coming of the first C&C game, and its being made by Petroglyph where a lot of the old Westwood devs work now. Still a bit of hope to see a good C&C game.

We are at the settling down period of a console generation. Sony and Microsoft will be holding some stuff back to boost the library of launch titles for the new hardware, Nintendo pretty much has its holiday season locked in and the rest seem to have nothing but one or two games in production we have known about to some degree for years.

Off the top of my head:

Sony
    -Gameplay for Death Stranding
    -Announce pushed back release for The Last of Us 2
    -Probably recycling a bunch of stuff from the Square Enix Show
    -Medieval
    -Iceborn
    -Probably another PS1 HD remaster since thats been rumoured for months, probably Ape Escape.

Microsoft
    -Bunch of teasers from the new studios they bought up
    -One last big push to try and salvage consumer interest in sea of thieves
    -Gears of War 5 gets a full ten minute """gameplay""" section including ubisoft style 'gamer speak' and slow pans
    -Strong push for xbox game pass on pc as lets be honest theres no time left to salvage the xbones brand, its done.

Nintendo
    -Animal Crossing date and trailer, probably the big christmas release with a console bundle
    -Metroid early tears from new team
    -showing new stuff for all their holiday season stuff like luigis mansion
    -wilder card: maybe something wierd with bayonetta 3, maybe a delay, maybe platinum is changing priorities now they are self publishing but somethings up with that one
    -Bowser memes out the ass

Square Enix
    -Heavy riding on the 7 remake
    -Avengers
    -beyond that? god only knows. They let all their western bought up studios die off and i dont hear anything to suggest a 4th "watch lara become the tomb raider she was meant to be" game to underperform again. maybe more ports and dates for stuff like crystal chronicles

EA
    -Whats Anthem? never heard of that haha, now watch fellow zoomers as these millenials old enough to be your parents pretend to be your age to shill our latest minibuy vectors
    -Nothing new announced, only advertisement for stuff we already know about

Ubisoft
    -New Ghost Recon game
    -Division 2 shilling to try and generate interest in a game thats quietly sinking like a stone
    -Watchdogs 3 which already leaked
    -another rabbids or rayman game

Bethesda
    -Beyond DOOM who the fuck even knows what Tood is going to pull to damage control fallout 76

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    We are at the settling down period of a console generation. Sony and Microsoft will be holding some stuff back to boost the library of launch titles for the new hardware, Nintendo pretty much has its holiday season locked in and the rest seem to have nothing but one or two games in production we have known about to some degree for years.

Off the top of my head:

Sony
    -Gameplay for Death Stranding
    -Announce pushed back release for The Last of Us 2
    -Probably recycling a bunch of stuff from the Square Enix Show
    -Medieval
    -Iceborn
    -Probably another PS1 HD remaster since thats been rumoured for months, probably Ape Escape.

Microsoft
    -Bunch of teasers from the new studios they bought up
    -One last big push to try and salvage consumer interest in sea of thieves
    -Gears of War 5 gets a full ten minute """gameplay""" section including ubisoft style 'gamer speak' and slow pans
    -Strong push for xbox game pass on pc as lets be honest theres no time left to salvage the xbones brand, its done.

Nintendo
    -Animal Crossing date and trailer, probably the big christmas release with a console bundle
    -Metroid early tears from new team
    -showing new stuff for all their holiday season stuff like luigis mansion
    -wilder card: maybe something wierd with bayonetta 3, maybe a delay, maybe platinum is changing priorities now they are self publishing but somethings up with that one
    -Bowser memes out the ass

Square Enix
    -Heavy riding on the 7 remake
    -Avengers
    -beyond that? god only knows. They let all their western bought up studios die off and i dont hear anything to suggest a 4th "watch lara become the tomb raider she was meant to be" game to underperform again. maybe more ports and dates for stuff like crystal chronicles

EA
    -Whats Anthem? never heard of that haha, now watch fellow zoomers as these millenials old enough to be your parents pretend to be your age to shill our latest minibuy vectors
    -Nothing new announced, only advertisement for stuff we already know about

Ubisoft
    -New Ghost Recon game
    -Division 2 shilling to try and generate interest in a game thats quietly sinking like a stone
    -Watchdogs 3 which already leaked
    -another rabbids or rayman game

Bethesda
    -Beyond DOOM who the fuck even knows what Tood is going to pull to damage control fallout 76
    Sony ain’t at E3 though.

Well, like most people here, news/release date for FFVII and Cyberpunk 2077. Other than that maybe a release date for Starfield is possible. Todd in a recent interview said that they began with the early stage development on TESVI which, hopefully, means that they're finishing up with Starfield. And that's usually their MO.

Is someone going to make an official E3 thread with the schedule, or what?

Expecting not terrible, not great.

Really looking forward to more halo pc news.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Expecting not terrible, not great.

Really looking forward to more halo pc news.
    Yeah, the Halo series always bring us some surprise~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ogbunabali View Post
    Well, like most people here, news/release date for FFVII and Cyberpunk 2077. Other than that maybe a release date for Starfield is possible. Todd in a recent interview said that they began with the early stage development on TESVI which, hopefully, means that they're finishing up with Starfield. And that's usually their MO.
    The Elder Scroll, It's been years since Skyrim in 2011.

no expectations, just mild curiosity. I try not to get hyped for anything, less disappointment that way, so I wasn't really looking up any predictions or spoilers. i AM looking forward to just seeing what's going to be announced or elaborated it, just.. not expecting anything :P

10+ Year Old Account
    According to MCV via an Amazon leak, Ubisoft will unveil Watch Dogs 3.
    https://mcvuk.com/watch-dogs-legion-leaks-ahead-of-e3/

Stuff that I'm somewhat interested about:

Might get some more info on VTM: Bloodlines 2
    Maybe some Age of Empires 4, but I doubt it.
    Speciation Is Gradual