10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Welp, the Trump admin just got at least 20% more evil -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immig...=.5bcc8d7108a5

As we saw from the family separation policy, this will do nothing to dissuade unaccompanied minors. This is just another cruel chapter in our current administration's stain on America.
    That's the exact opposite of a solution to the problem.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    But THE MYTH - if it turns out to be a myth, because they cannot replicate it - is NOT SCIENCE. THIS is what the argument was about. That too many things of late that are reported as science CANNOT be reproduced and CANNOT be called science. Hence the crisis. Read the link for god's sake.
    And SCIENCE proved that it can't be replicated, either way science did its fucking job. Seriously, this is what this has been about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Welp, the Trump admin just got at least 20% more evil -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immig...=.5bcc8d7108a5

As we saw from the family separation policy, this will do nothing to dissuade unaccompanied minors. This is just another cruel chapter in our current administration's stain on America.
    You'd think they could save money when they have 900+ kids in one room and only one teacher.

I shoudln't joke about that, but this whole thing is fucking stupid and anyone that supports Trump while he does shit like this is an evil human being.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Enlighten me, please, tell me what it is I don't understand.
    Look up observation.

Come back here and apologize.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    But THE MYTH - if it turns out to be a myth, because they cannot replicate it - is NOT SCIENCE. THIS is what the argument was about. That too many things of late that are reported as science CANNOT be reproduced and CANNOT be called science. Hence the crisis. Read the link for god's sake.
    I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding about how the scientific method is actually used.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding about how the scientific method is actually used.
    Among other things......
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently Ronna McDaniel Romney, who no longer officially uses her last name because it triggers Trump, declared the anniversary of D-Day should be a time to celebrate Trump.

My initial reaction was a 'go fuck yourself' thought. Not a single Trump has ever served the country and that should be something cons get bludgeoned with every time the subject of military service comes up.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    So apparently Ronna McDaniel Romney, who no longer officially uses her last name because it triggers Trump, declared the anniversary of D-Day should be a time to celebrate Trump.

My initial reaction was a 'go fuck yourself' thought. Not a single Trump has ever served the country and that should be something cons get bludgeoned with every time the subject of military service comes up.
    Every day is a day to celebrate Trump. We should all thank him for gracing us with his presence, his firm, steady leadership, and our lives which he protects each and every day.

A world without Donald Trump isn't a world at all. Heaven knows how humanity managed to limp and struggle along for around 200,000 years before he came around.

Where do these fuckers come from?

10+ Year Old Account

Fuck I knew some asshole trash, either trump or one of his underlings, would try to somehow twist tomorrow to be about him. Fucker couldn't even be assed to do his duty, due to "bone spurs." He has nothing to do with D-Day. He wasn't even alive yet, wtf.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    pocketed by Russia's immensely corrupt military-industrial-complex (which is also the space-industrial complex). And I don't mean American-style "soft corruption", whereby a program is intentionally and unrealistically low bid to win a contract, and then suffers years of cost increases to pad a bottom line. I mean old school, classic corruption, as in, the money is probably in some bank accounts on some island somewhere.
    Or more likely, has been used to purchase properties in London, New York, Toronto, and Vancouver.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Fuck I knew some asshole trash, either trump or one of his underlings, would try to somehow twist tomorrow to be about him. Fucker couldn't even be assed to do his duty, due to "bone spurs." He has nothing to do with D-Day. He wasn't even alive yet, wtf.
    I don't know if this has been posted here already. But the impromptu church visit to pray for the recent mass shooting... was turned into a prayer for Trump. The pastor called out the lie from the WH.

So I was about to post this from Twitter when I read your post.

If a Democratic president who was a draft dodger, from a family of draft dodgers, dared step foot in Normandy, the Republicans would never let us live it down. This is the difference between how the GOP tackles politics, and how we do. We let things go, they attack.
    https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/...440385024?s=19

But the reply from Rick Wilson, a former Republican strategist is my emphasis and what most I agree.

God, I'd make your lives so fucking miserable in ad after ad, race after race...it would never, ever get go away.

The fact that the Dems don't have their large number of currently elected vets front and center on this is indicative of their weakness at, you know, politics.
    https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/st...049455616?s=19

I just wish the Democrats were not a bunch of pussies. Maybe it don't matter since that crowd doesn't care and for some reason the Left/Democrats are always seen as not supporting the military. Yet, this guy is a joke for any representation of the US military.

I posted a few pages back about the Piers Morgan interview and Trump's answer on Vietnam. It was a joke and any other President would have been taken to task.

Trumpkins would give the bs about Vietnam being an unjust war. I agree. The problem is this Orange Turd wraps himself in the military and God forbid kneeling for the anthem is the worst thing ever.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Where do these fuckers come from?
    The Republican party, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The Republican party, apparently.
    No I genuinely want to know what it is that makes them throw away every bit decency and self respect they might have had left so eagerly to lick the pooper hole of this turd in chief at every oppurtunity. This is beyond comical. What makes them tick? I want to learn this power.

I woke up in the Twilight Zone today apparently. Tucker Carlson opened up his show talking about how free market capitalism is bad. What fucking world am I on?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Tucker Carlson opened up his show talking about how free market capitalism is bad.
    What was that related to?

10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up in the Twilight Zone today apparently. Tucker Carlson opened up his show talking about how free market capitalism is bad. What fucking world am I on?
    I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE THAT SPORTS ALMANAC IN 1955!!

Now go back and get it and fix this damnit!!

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What was that related to?
    American companies taking their manufacturing out of the country.

But it's all cool, he went on a rant about Mexico and Trump tariffs being a good thing for keeping out the immigrants right after. So the moment of clarity was just that, a moment.

https://www.newyorker.com/podcast/po...ket-capitalism

He's actually been on this kick for a while now, at least since late 2018 - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...e_country.html

It's really fucking weird, man.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE THAT SPORTS ALMANAC IN 1955!!

Now go back and get it and fix this damnit!!
    I was going to laugh, then it all started to make sense...

also related