Will they fix glitching under cities and zones?

I have been watching streamers lately just to remind myself of what vanilla was like since I avoided private servers, and I noticed masses of people glitch underneath these zones to a flat area for a dueling / testing spot. Do you think this will make it to live or is it apart of the fun that was vanilla. ( I truly dont know )

Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I have been watching streamers lately just to remind myself of what vanilla was like since I avoided private servers, and I noticed masses of people glitch underneath these zones to a flat area for a dueling / testing spot. Do you think this will make it to live or is it apart of the fun that was vanilla. ( I truly dont know )
    They were part of vanilla so yes.

Blizzards said somewhere that they fixed those bugs, but apparently not

Quote Originally Posted by swdan View Post
    Blizzards said somewhere that they fixed those bugs, but apparently not
    youre wrong.. they said they would fix gamebreaking bugs. getting underneath stormwind or inside the hyjal zone isnt exactly breaking the game for other players when you do it.

jumping on the orgrimmar ah and talking shit in trade chat is more important to me
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I admit that there are some things I would hope that they make some improvements on. (Druid talents for one thing)

10+ Year Old Account
    Jury's out until beta finishes. So far the only bugs they seem to be fixing are ones that weren't considered 'part of the fun' in 1.12 (some harmless bugs were even purposefully replicated as part of the experience). Since getting under Orgrimmar/SW/etc. doesn't really hurt anyone, and the game already had means to catch people who were sneaking into Hyjal and other places they shouldn't, I don't see why they wouldn't just leave it in for the hell of it.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I admit that there are some things I would hope that they make some improvements on. (Druid talents for one thing)
    Yeah man, I'm on board with, gimme classic gameplay, but make hybrids valid outside of being a healer.

That said, they are keeping wow as close to it was as they can. Notable exception is the lack of warrior deadzones (the leanancy from moving to and from melee range is basicly allowing an extra swing.)