Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    So, speculation for Bethesda? Since they said no Starfield or TES 6, what could they possibly go on about? Another expansion to ESO? Boring. Bullshit about Blades? Does anyone actually still play that? Fallout 76? I'm sure all 5 people still playing that will be happy. Like, seriously, I can't think of anything they could possibly talk about that would be engrossing enough to watch.
    Bethesda themselves doesn't seem to have anything..... though Doom eternal should get more as well as Rage 2 I assume.

Only care about Ubisofts Beyond Good & Evil 2

I expect Beyond Good & Evil 2 to be...something out of this world.
    I know im being naive.
    There is no way Ubisoft will be able to deliver all promisses for this game...but im a dreamer.

Hey guys, so I heard you like zombies. Those are still a thing, right?
    Dying Light 2 would be my FPS Goty but Doom 2 looks better.
    Aslong the game is well made i got no problem with overused themes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Delaying Halo Infinite just to release it with their next system is such a kick in the balls for Halo fans.

I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if it is next gen xbox exclusive...

Overall: Decent showing of a lot of games I can play everywhere else. Still hyped for Gears 5 but I'm a big gears fan.
    yes it is. it seems like microsoft has learned nothing. assholes making us wait to play Halo.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, speculation for Bethesda? Since they said no Starfield or TES 6, what could they possibly go on about? Another expansion to ESO? Boring. Bullshit about Blades? Does anyone actually still play that? Fallout 76? I'm sure all 5 people still playing that will be happy. Like, seriously, I can't think of anything they could possibly talk about that would be engrossing enough to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I watched this to see what NEW things there would be. Instead we get trailers for a ton of games we have already seen trailers for. Yay.
    Uhh, Doom Eternal? Maybe Quake?

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Only care about Ubisofts Beyond Good & Evil 2

I expect Beyond Good & Evil 2 to be...something out of this world.
    I know im being naive.
    There is no way Ubisoft will be able to deliver all promisses for this game...but im a dreamer.
    I do believe Ubisoft has already said that BG&E2 won't be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    ?????????

Have you been living under a rock and not know about Doom Eternal?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Dying Light 2 would be my FPS Goty but Doom 2 looks better.
    Aslong the game is well made i got no problem with overused themes.
    They'll both probably be great games. Too hard to pick Goty when there actually is quite a few good ones coming. This year started off great.

Man...thanks for the information...ruined my day...but thanks...

10+ Year Old Account
    2077 and people are still fucking with John Wick's dog. You'd think they would learn their lesson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    yes it is. it seems like microsoft has learned nothing. assholes making us wait to play Halo.
    Yep Microsoft showed they have fully given up on the XB1 and are just leaving it to Rot. Gears 5 being the last big first party title to release on it, It seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Man...thanks for the information...ruined my day...but thanks...
    Np, I could be wrong but I could have swore I heard that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Halo is the only reason to buy an xbox, of course they want to release it with their new console with it being so close. Xbone undersold and they can't afford that again. Guaranteed system sellers on launch is the safest bet. I don't blame them at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Good point, I guess. 2ish hours of Doom Eternal and Quake's Ray Tracing. Because we haven't already gotten our fill of all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

?????????

Have you been living under a rock and not know about Doom Eternal?
    No, they just don't have a release date for it yet and they've been teasing it since QuakeCon 2018. I'd like some more details about the story and the new enemies that they've shown off in the game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Halo is the only reason to buy an xbox, of course they want to release it with their new console with it being so close. Xbone undersold and they can't afford that again. Guaranteed system sellers on launch is the safest bet. I don't blame them at all.
    Thing is Halo isn't as big of a seller as it use to be and it will also be on PC. Its not going to push as many systems as they hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    But wont Halo release on pc now as well? Or is it exclusive for the new Xbox?

Delaying Halo Infinite just to release it with their next system is such a kick in the balls for Halo fans.

I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if it is next gen xbox exclusive...

Overall: Decent showing of a lot of games I can play everywhere else. Still hyped for Gears 5 but I'm a big gears fan.
    Infinite will work on current xbox ones, but it's a release title for scarlett.

I was misinformed in the PS5 thread. I asked the people I follow for gaming related news about it a week or so back.

15+ Year Old Account
    give me pso 2

Meanwhile Sony handed them their lunch by launching a system with Knack and Killzone Shadowfall. They didn't delay TLOU to do so lol.

Halo guarantees them nothing for launch when 1) also be on PC/XBOS/XBOX 2) likely be on xcloud and 3) Halo 5 and MCC barely did shit to help Xbox One when they launched.

well i will not be getting the next Xbox this time. microsoft fucked up too much this E3.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Infinite will work on current xbox ones, but it's a release title for scarlett.

I was misinformed in the PS5 thread. I asked the people I follow for gaming related news about it a week or so back.
    I take everything you post with a massive grain of salt, You don't have people you just post random crap.

The game is going to be exclusive to the system because they are going to want to get away from XB1. The fact dam near everything first part from MS said (2020) shows they are just delaying things for the release of that system.

XB1 is a dead system after Gears 5 drops.