Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account

Red face Voice actors/actresses worldwide, who do you like?

Having watched animations and played games for yrs, we might easily found that similar voices can be heard in different works. It's them, the voice actors/actresses which make the characters vivid. Their brilliant act skills impressed me a lot.

Here is some of my favorite:

1.Darin De Paul
    Voice of Reinhardt in Overwatch, seems to be the voice of Socrethar,minions of Archimonde in World of Warcraft. An energetic guys in his late 50s, may be.

2.Matthew Mercer
    Voice of Jesse McCree in Overwatch, with a unique voice line esp. when released his Ult Dead Eye "It's higggh noon~". A handsome guy might in his mid 30s , in wavy light brown hair.

3.Ai Kayano(Japan)
    Voice of many mild eastern girls in various Japanese Animes. For example, Itsuwa in A Certain Magical Index II, Mayaka Ibara in Hyōka and Kokomi Teruhashi in The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. An elegant lady with height of 152cm and warm smile.

What about you guys?
    Last edited by DevilTrigger1989; 2019-06-12 at 02:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jennifer Hale.

She's the reason I always play Mass Effect with a female Commander Shepard.
    Putin khuliyo

Jennifer Hale. She was my first voice actress crush, back in Quest for Glory 4. And still sounds sexy to this day.

Claudia Black ... best ever.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I've never heard any of her voice acting but I've seen her on a few live action series, I do love her smooth and smokey voice, and she is quite the looker too!

Tony Jay. Voice of the Transcendent One in Planescape Torment.

3+ Year Old Account

Wow, the cosplay in the video cover is really amazing! As well as the voice of Claudia Black~

10+ Year Old Account
    Billy West - Everybody in Futurama, Doug, Ren and Stimpy, Mel Blanc's replacement. he's a legend.
    Tara Strong - A wide variety of everything, from Raven to Bubbles and Dil Pickles.
    Maurice LaMarche - Any monster voice you could want.
    Luci Christian - Kirino (Bamboo Blade), Uraraka (My Hero Academia), Chihaya (Chihayafuru), Hana (Hanayamata),
    Brittney Karbowski - Wnedy (Fairy Tail), Yamada (B Gata H Kei), You (Problem Children), Mikoto Misaka (Railgun/Index)
    Adam Gibbs - Oreki (Hyouka), Taichi (Chihayafuru)
    Ian Sinclair - Magna (Black Clover), Mitsuhide (Snow White), Toraji (Bamboo Blade), Dandy (Space Dandy)
    Caitlynn French - Mei (Say I Love You), Naru (Hanayamata), Shiro (No Game No Life), Kureha (Mayo Chiki)
    Cherami Leigh - Lucy (Fairy Tail), Takeshita (B Gata H Kei), Tamaki (Bamboo Blade), Yoshika (Strike Witches)
    Sarah Wiedenheft - Tohru (Dragon Maid), Ruby (Love Live Sunshine), Aika (Twintail, and same name in Shomin Sample), Kiriha (Tsugumomo)
    Apphia Yu - Chihiro (Shounen Maid), You (Love Live Sunshine), Akane (tsuki ga Kirei)
    Jill Harris - Fuuka (Fuuka), Mayaka (Hyouka), Noelle (Black Clover), Nino (Quintessential Quintuplets), Hifumi (New Game)
    Jeannie Tirado - Chizuru (ReLIFE), Yume (Grimgar), Futaba (Three Leaves, Three Colors), Riko (Love Live Sunshine)
    Brina Palencia - Holo (Spice and Wolf), Shirayuki (Snow White), Juvia (Fairy Tail), Saten (Railgun/Index), "Titchiko" (Good Luck Girl)
    Kristen McGuire - An (ReLIFE), Rin (New Game), Senko (Senko-san)
    Michelle Rojas - Kou (New Game), Kanan (Love Live Sunshine), Tooka (Date a Live), Kanade (Castle Town Dandelion)
    Tia Ballard - Nanami (Kamisama Kiss), Mizore (Rosario Vampire), Happy (Fairy Tail)
    Kristi Kang - Levy (Fairy Tail), Irina (High School DxD), Maria (Haganai)
    Patrick Seitz - Laxus (Fairy Tail), Bobby (Good Luck Girl), Endeavor (My Hero Academia), Beldia (Konosuba)
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2019-06-12 at 03:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Until Tess Eververse.

SHUT THE F**K UP ABOUT FENCHURCH.
    Putin khuliyo

Okamoto, Nobuhiko - Easily my favourite Japanese Voice Actor. Plays far too many chars to even list. But a few off the top of my head; (Nishinoya, Yuu - Haikyuu, Bakugou, Katsuki - Boku no Hero Acadamia, Okumura, Rin - Ao no Exorcist)
    Patrick Seitz - One of the best English VAs, also does the voice for Garrosh, Cho'gall and more.
    John Michael Tatum - Another awesome English VA actually enjoyed his performance as Rintarou Okabe
    Grey DeLisle - Azula in Avatar, in a few Blizz games as well

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Rob Paulsen, Brad Dourif, Frank Welker, Dan Castellaneta
    Yep, they are all brilliant guys~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    That's the final Boss of the game~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Okamoto, Nobuhiko - Easily my favourite Japanese Voice Actor. Plays far too many chars to even list. But a few off the top of my head; (Nishinoya, Yuu - Haikyuu, Bakugou, Katsuki - Boku no Hero Acadamia, Okumura, Rin - Ao no Exorcist)
    Patrick Seitz - One of the best English VAs, also does the voice for Garrosh, Cho'gall and more.
    John Michael Tatum - Another awesome English VA actually enjoyed his performance as Rintarou Okabe
    Grey DeLisle - Azula in Avatar, in a few Blizz games as well
    For Okamoto Nobuhiko, Accelerator in A Certain Magical Index series, one of 3 main characters, have the most powerful abilities:Vector and mysterious black wing and white wing~

One from the top of my head, Billy Zane as Ansem SoD in KH1. I still get goosebumps every time I hear his little monologue at end of the world.

Search thread for Keith David. No results. I am disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The man was a fucking legend.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Search thread for Keith David. No results. I am disappoint.

The man was a fucking legend.

Yep, that's really the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    One from the top of my head, Billy Zane as Ansem SoD in KH1. I still get goosebumps every time I hear his little monologue at end of the world.
    Yep, the acting technique of him is really amazing.

Kevin Conroy as Batman.

Mark Hamill as the Joker.

Jeremy Irons as Scar

And a more recent one Richard Armitage as Trevor Belmount in castlevania
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2019-06-12 at 06:25 AM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Billy West - Everybody in Futurama, Doug, Ren and Stimpy, Mel Blanc's replacement. he's a legend.
    Tara Strong - A wide variety of everything, from Raven to Bubbles and Dil Pickles.
    Maurice LaMarche - Any monster voice you could want.
    Luci Christian - Kirino (Bamboo Blade), Uraraka (My Hero Academia), Chihaya (Chihayafuru), Hana (Hanayamata),
    Brittney Karbowski - Wnedy (Fairy Tail), Yamada (B Gata H Kei), You (Problem Children), Mikoto Misaka (Railgun/Index)
    Adam Gibbs - Oreki (Hyouka), Taichi (Chihayafuru)
    Ian Sinclair - Magna (Black Clover), Mitsuhide (Snow White), Toraji (Bamboo Blade), Dandy (Space Dandy)
    Caitlynn French - Mei (Say I Love You), Naru (Hanayamata), Shiro (No Game No Life), Kureha (Mayo Chiki)
    Cherami Leigh - Lucy (Fairy Tail), Takeshita (B Gata H Kei), Tamaki (Bamboo Blade), Yoshika (Strike Witches)
    Sarah Wiedenheft - Tohru (Dragon Maid), Ruby (Love Live Sunshine), Aika (Twintail, and same name in Shomin Sample), Kiriha (Tsugumomo)
    Apphia Yu - Chihiro (Shounen Maid), You (Love Live Sunshine), Akane (tsuki ga Kirei)
    Jill Harris - Fuuka (Fuuka), Mayaka (Hyouka), Noelle (Black Clover), Nino (Quintessential Quintuplets), Hifumi (New Game)
    Jeannie Tirado - Chizuru (ReLIFE), Yume (Grimgar), Futaba (Three Leaves, Three Colors), Riko (Love Live Sunshine)
    Brina Palencia - Holo (Spice and Wolf), Shirayuki (Snow White), Juvia (Fairy Tail), Saten (Railgun/Index), "Titchiko" (Good Luck Girl)
    Kristen McGuire - An (ReLIFE), Rin (New Game), Senko (Senko-san)
    Michelle Rojas - Kou (New Game), Kanan (Love Live Sunshine), Tooka (Date a Live), Kanade (Castle Town Dandelion)
    Tia Ballard - Nanami (Kamisama Kiss), Mizore (Rosario Vampire), Happy (Fairy Tail)
    Kristi Kang - Levy (Fairy Tail), Irina (High School DxD), Maria (Haganai)
    Patrick Seitz - Laxus (Fairy Tail), Bobby (Good Luck Girl), Endeavor (My Hero Academia), Beldia (Konosuba)
    That is a vast number of them~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Kevin Conroy as Batman.

Mark Hamill as the Joker.

Jeremy Irons as Scar

And a more recent one Richard Armitage as Trevor Belmount in casltevania
    Trevor Belmount, the Vampire hunter, in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, is he?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTrigger1989 View Post
    That is a vast number of them~

- - - Updated - - -

Trevor Belmount, the Vampire hunter, in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness, is he?
    the netflix animated show

Having watched animations and played games for yrs, we might easily found that similar voices can be heard in different works. It's them, the voice actors/actresses which make the characters vivid. Their brilliant act skills impressed me a lot.

Here is some of my favorite:

1.Darin De Paul
    Voice of Reinhardt in Overwatch, seems to be the voice of Socrethar,minions of Archimonde in World of Warcraft. An energetic guys in his late 50s, may be.
    He was Socrethar indeed, as well as Romuul, Blackhand, Gallywix and N'Zoth. Very good voice.

My favourites would be a couple of Hungarian guys you probably haven't heard about but who made some good anime even better for me. Zoltán Juhász especially, he dubbed both Spike Spiegel and Vash the Stampede, along with minor roles in other stuff.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    the netflix animated show
    All right~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    He was Socrethar indeed, as well as Romuul, Blackhand, Gallywix and N'Zoth. Very good voice.

My favourites would be a couple of Hungarian guys you probably haven't heard about but who made some good anime even better for me. Zoltán Juhász especially, he dubbed both Spike Spiegel and Vash the Stampede, along with minor roles in other stuff.
    Seems Darin De Paul is the Blizzard exclusive voice actor~

Seems Darin De Paul is the Blizzard exclusive voice actor~
    I've heard him described as "the mayor of Blizzard". He is apparently very approachable and easygoing and fun to work with.