Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

vulpera allied race??

https://www.wowhead.com/

I want vulpera!! please blizz!!

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be cool if it pans out, hope Sethrak come with them.

I hope this happens and isn't a "plans changed" thing.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so

Like Pandaren, Vulpera have the hidden benefit of scaring weirdos away from the game

Don't get too excited. For all we know Vulpera may as well be a scrapped allied race, and we're just seeing the signs of that.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2019-06-13 at 02:26 AM.

Furry deviant shit that almost nobody will play. The same goes for junker gnomes. Blizzard is losing touch with reality. Imagine Alliance, getting fucked beyond human ramifications.

The only way to fix this potential shit is to give Alliance Sethrak so that they can enjoy decent Allied Race.

I really hope not. I kind of hate them. Sethrak? I'd play one of those. I still have hope for Saurok one day, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I hope so

Like Pandaren, Vulpera have the hidden benefit of scaring weirdos away from the game
    What? Who is it scaring away from the game?

I don't understand why anyone wants Sethrak, much less why they'd join the Alliance. They have almost no interaction with the Alliance, and have at least some kinship with the Trolls in their loa god. The Horde actually interact with them in a more meaningful way from a story point of view, but we'd still need to see a ton more development for that to actually come to the point of being an Allied Race. Of course, we could always get some bullshit like Tyrande and the Nightborne again, and get thrown for a loop as the race currently has little depth.

Point being, there's not much basis for them being anyone's Allied Race at the moment, and most certainly not the Alliance's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkiy View Post
    I don't understand why anyone wants Sethrak, much less why they'd join the Alliance. They have almost no interaction with the Alliance, and have at least some kinship with the Trolls in their loa god. The Horde actually interact with them in a more meaningful way from a story point of view, but we'd still need to see a ton more development for that to actually come to the point of being an Allied Race. Of course, we could always get some bullshit like Tyrande and the Nightborne again, and get thrown for a loop as the race currently has little depth.

Point being, there's not much basis for them being anyone's Allied Race at the moment, and most certainly not the Alliance's.
    Because as it stand the Alliance has absolutely nothing that compares to the Vulpera in terms of a unique race candidate, come 8.2 we see Mecha gnomes and everyone is just assuming they are going to go Alliance, and a new flavor of gnome isn't nearly as interesting as a wholly new race of creatures. So many like myself are really pushing for something like Sethrak because the idea of getting stuck with another dud isn't to appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    that almost nobody will play.
    Because you say so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just waiting for Vulpera, got name reserved and all!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This is pretty much a gaurantee now then. If they're not going to be an allied race then Blizz are seriously trolling everyone.

I'm still not 100% Mechagnomes are a definite for the Alliance. They have a huge amount more customisation options than other NPCS and can wear different armour... BUT, Blizz are making an entire new continent specifically built around the race so it would probably be the best way to implement them ingame anyway.

While Mechagnomes do look cool, I can't imagine playing one in game much. Maybe they'll add a transformer druid.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Whats Darkiron?

Quote Originally Posted by Cobman View Post
    Whats Darkiron?
    You trollin'?

Dark Iron.

Dark Iron Dwarves.

If this is true, who wants play one and follow my characters around for free hugs and pats? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    You trollin'?

Dark Iron.

Dark Iron Dwarves.
    I actually didn't get it at first too. As a single word, it sounds like something completely different.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    What? Who is it scaring away from the game?
    As I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    I am 99% sure it will be junker gnomes and vulpera as the allied races in 8.2.5 or 8.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    This. Vulpera is neat. But Sethrak is the one allied race I've been wanting.