Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am going to tell something that is going to apparently shock a lot of people here... politicians are two faced and self serving despite whatever belief or moral center they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I have already pointed out the democrat misfits that are in congress today.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't just scrub away the history of the Democrats you don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

This is completely false, we have went over this a million times. My exact quote on the matter was " I think Ray Moore will still win" because it was Alabama. Never once said I supported him or even cared about the race.
    That's not what you said. What you said was that it was only a story because a Republican did it. You then went on to Whataboutism us, tell us it shouldn't be a big deal because it happens every day, and explain how the liberals were the real - wait a minute, this seems to be a recurring theme here. Or maybe you're stuck in a loop. Can we unplug it and plug it back in to reboot?

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    It's hilarious that a thread about democrats is flooded with b-b-but what about the republicans! by the usual bad faith posters on this forum. Pretty sad guys.
    They have no defense. They use their whataboutisms and try to deflect, because that is all they can do. I guess the hypocrite expands beyond the people in Virginia.... but but republicans. When you do that about democrats they say you are bringing up whataboutisms. They are all hypocrites, doing the same thing they call people on. And anyone saying this is not a #metoo situation where a older man in power is exerting influence over a 17 year old girl is just full of shit. But hey, democrats got to whatabout everything also.

Like Robert C Byrd? Oh wait he was a democrat too and grand dragon in the KKK.
    He was never a grand dragon. He quit the KKK after a fucking year, and spent the rest of his fucking life working on fucking civil rights. But hey, you do you, you keep pushing those fucking lies. You do nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You mean they know everything about him, and still voted for him? I'm not ever sure you understand how far you're missing the point here. As usual, way beyond your understanding.

What are we supposed to be outraged about again?

Did he pay off hookers with six figure illegal campaign contributions and then lie about it?
    Okay mr whataboutism, at what point is a democrat voting for a guy who is exerting power over a much younger coworker not hypocritical? Oh i see, you are saying that democrats are not part of the #metoo movement and that is only for certain people. Keep posting whataboutisms though, I am sure your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Now now its not like the OP is being a hypocrite, we already know he doesn't care the Republicans have no problem with Moore or what he did.

His point is to just accuse the Democrats of being as shitty as his own party without realizing Democrats aren't defending blackface.
    Nice whataboutism, I gues syou have no defense for democrats voting for this guy? I'm not a republican, so thanks for calling me hypocritical? Please feel free to link me ANY post of mine supporting Roy Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    They have no defense. They use their whataboutisms and try to deflect, because that is all they can do. I guess the hypocrite expands beyond the people in Virginia.... but but republicans. When you do that about democrats they say you are bringing up whataboutisms. They are all hypocrites, doing the same thing they call people on. And anyone saying this is not a #metoo situation where a older man in power is exerting influence over a 17 year old girl is just full of shit. But hey, democrats got to whatabout everything also.
    Coming from you, who constantly defends Trump for his sexism, his misogyny, his racism, and his sexual assaults? Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Somehow I'm failing to care about a conservative's faux outrage. If it came from people who weren't currently supporting people doing this and worse, it would matter to me, but "where's the outrage?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" from people who revel joyously in calling themselves "pedes" for their support of a child predator is out of this world.
    oh the whataboutism defense. Thanks I thought no one would try that. I had no idea that this is what would be everyone on this board's response. Oh wait, hypocrites don't just live in Virginia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Coming from you, who constantly defends Trump for his sexism, his misogyny, his racism, and his sexual assaults? Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit.
    Please link anywhere that I defended Trump on sexism, misogyny, racism and sexual assaults. When you do, I will get out of here with this bullshit as you say. I will wait. Shouldn't be that hard, I don't post 1600 times a year.

And you're also calling yourself a hypocrite...congrats. We have something in common I suppose.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Okay mr whataboutism, at what point is a democrat voting for a guy who is exerting power over a much younger coworker not hypocritical? Oh i see, you are saying that democrats are not part of the #metoo movement and that is only for certain people. Keep posting whataboutisms though, I am sure your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    Golly - you're just the best at putting words in people's mouths. I see you're still lying just as much as usual. You're assuming so much about the situation it's beyond amusing. Adorable as usual.

What has this guy done wrong for this election? He's been completely up front about everything. He married the woman and they have a family now. The people voting for him know what he did, after he fully admitted it. Sure, he's not the poster child for perfect behavior - by far - but you're adorable infatuation with him seems kind of mindless.

(also - I see you have your word-of-the-week in "whataboutism" - I wish you even knew what that actually meant)

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    He has been shunned and publicly called out by the party unlike Trump and the GOP who threw their full support behind a racist homophobic pedophile in Alabama. I continue to be amazed at Trump supporters ability to bend reality.

Was he ever convicted of such? It is telling how some want to overlook that fact.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Was he ever convicted of such? It is telling how some want to overlook that fact.
    He was past the statute of limitations for all of the charges. All of the evidence suggests how he is a pedophile though. But you can ignore those facts, you do with everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Who spent his life apologizing for it, working to repair race relations, and even got rewarded by the NAACP for his work.

Do your research.
    I was born in West Virginia, thanks though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was born in West Virginia, thanks though.
    Okay? So you should have known the history of the senator from your state then.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Golly - you're just the best at putting words in people's mouths. I see you're still lying just as much as usual. You're assuming so much about the situation it's beyond amusing. Adorable as usual.

What has this guy done wrong for this election? He's been completely up front about everything. He married the woman and they have a family now. The people voting for him know what he did, after he fully admitted it. Sure, he's not the poster child for perfect behavior - by far - but you're adorable infatuation with him seems kind of mindless.

(also - I see you have your word-of-the-week in "whataboutism" - I wish you even knew what that actually meant)
    I must be confused on how you tried to include Trump in a topic that is not about him. This guy took a lesser charge so he would not have to register as a sex offender and also he had his law license revoked for the second time. I guess that is a good enough reason for Virginians to elect him? Your response of course is to compare him to Trump.....or are you pretending you did not do that?

- - - Updated - - -

He was past the statute of limitations for all of the charges. All of the evidence suggests how he is a pedophile though. But you can ignore those facts, you do with everything else.

More generalizations about people? I am still waiting for you to back up your statements about me, until then you should, how did you say, get the fuck out of here with this bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Okay? So you should have known the history of the senator from your state then.
    I do. Sorry, my bad, I didn't really mean to be in the KKK is not really enough for me.

I do. Sorry, my bad, I didn't really mean to be in the KKK is not really enough for me.
    i wonder, if David Duke repented for his time in the KKK, asked the Dems to forgive him, would they let him serve under their banner too. hmmm.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    i wonder, if David Duke repented for his time in the KKK, asked the Dems to forgive him, would they let him serve under their banner too. hmmm.
    Has David Duke spent a significant part of his life trying to make up for the mistakes he made?
    Putin khuliyo

I must be confused on how you tried to include Trump in a topic that is not about him. This guy took a lesser charge so he would not have to register as a sex offender and also he had his law license revoked for the second time. I guess that is a good enough reason for Virginians to elect him? Your response of course is to compare him to Trump.....or are you pretending you did not do that?

- - - Updated - - -

More generalizations about people? I am still waiting for you to back up your statements about me, until then you should, how did you say, get the fuck out of here with this bullshit
    This isn't a generalization though. He went to dance recitals, not knowing any of the girls there, he dated fucking teenagers in his fucking 30s, he gave graduation cards to girls he wasn't related to, he signed fucking high school yearbooks, he even got banned from a fucking mall for watching girls. Even his associates said he liked to meet very young girls and date them. This isn't all hearsay, this is from people that knew him. But you do you, ignore reality. Nothing new from a Trump supporter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    David Duke would have to spend 3 lifetimes to make up for his overt racism. Not like what Robert Byrd did, where he was in the KKK for 1 year, then spent the next 5 or 6 decades fixing that mistake. But facts are facts.

- - - Updated - - -

you opened the door to trump when you threw out the word hypocrite, You can't complain about "hypocrites" without comparing the situations and contexts, which of course you then cry "whataboutism" when shown it isn't the same situations.

Typical bath faith partisan bs from you.

David Duke would have to spend 3 lifetimes to make up for his overt racism. Not like what Robert Byrd did, where he was in the KKK for 1 year, then spent the next 5 or 6 decades fixing that mistake. But facts are facts.
    i suggest you look into that, because you are wrong.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."