Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Oh, I understand what you want, I just don't really understand why you want it.
    That’s fine. You don’t have to.

But mostly: highly detailed, pretty graphics and 3D environments instead of blocky character models and painted backgrounds.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    The worst part about it is if they don't release it on PC, you may have to buy multiple consoles to complete the series. The next part may very well be a PS5 exclusive.
    Yeah I was disappointed as fuck that there hasn't been any official word, unless I missed it, of a PC release. I do have a PS4, finally, so I'll be able to play it, but my console of choice is and always will be PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Yeah I was disappointed as fuck that there hasn't been any official word, unless I missed it, of a PC release. I do have a PS4, finally, so I'll be able to play it, but my console of choice is and always will be PC.
    There has been an official word though. The game was announced as "coming to PS first" back in 2015. Meaning it's not fully exclusive but we also don't know how long it's exclusive for nor will they talk about it until that is over. Expecting them to talk about other platforms when the exclusive part of their deal isn't even out yet isn't gonna happen lmao.

The game could be a 6 month exclusive on first entry only, or the entire series could be exclusive until X time after entire series is out for all anyone knows. The only thing known for sure is if you want to play the first entry in march you need to own a PS4 to do so. No use stressing about it anymore then that, it will happen when it happens. Port begging isn't constructive posting tbh.

how bout a Final Fantasy Tactics PC Remaster
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Or just wait and buy a PS5? They're going to be completely backwards compatible with PS4 games.
    The problem with that thinking is that people who game on PC want to buy a PS5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I have a gaming PC and will buy a PS5, currently have the PS4. Personally I don't see a point in buying the next XB because all it's stuff will be on PC, but still need a PS to play its exclusivities. (just my 2 cents, not an attempt at console wars)

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Same as it's always been, have to buy the system if you want to play the exclusive (or play it first without waiting in the likely case of FFVIIR). Want to play zelda? Get a nintendo. Want to play Last of Us? Get a PS.

I don't expect the series will go PS5 only until maybe the 3rd entry anyways(even then they could just release it on PS4 as well if PS4 games are still selling at the time). I expect the 2nd game in 2021 and that is firmly in cross gen territory for 3rd parties still.

Do you think they will make a ps4 console special edition for ff7 remake?

Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    I'm inclined to say no, but I also wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong. A lot of people would buy it. I think it depends on how soon they want to release the PS5.

Even if there is, don't count your chickens on being able to get one if the KH3 one is any example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    I'm inclined to say no, but I also wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong. A lot of people would buy it. I think it depends on how soon they want to release the PS5.
    The PS5 is already guaranteed to be a holiday 2020 release. That wouldn't stop them from making LE PS4s though, the PS3 literally got a GoW Ascension LE console 8 months before the PS4 came out.

In fact don't be surprised if we get a super slim PS4 model this holiday, with a sliding(or pop open) disc tray instead of mechanical drive like the PS2 and PS3 both got at the end of their lives.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2019-06-17 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Even if there is, don't count your chickens on being able to get one if the KH3 one is any example.

- - - Updated - - -

The PS5 is already guaranteed to be a holiday 2020 release. That wouldn't stop them from making LE PS4s though, the PS3 literally got a GoW Ascension LE console 8 months before the PS4 came out.

In fact don't be surprised if we get a super slim PS4 model this holiday, with a sliding disc tray instead of mechanical drive like the PS2 and PS3 both got at the end of their lives.
    Oh really? That feels so soon, but I'm ready to hear more details about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx22 View Post
    Oh really? That feels so soon, but I'm ready to hear more details about it.
    Holiday 2020 = 7 years since PS4 launched. Same amount of time as PS3 to PS4(October 2006>Nov 2013). Sony already released quite a few details on it, but they won't do a full blow out until next year(well maybe in December if they do PSX instead of Playstation meeting in febish).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Still has blocky ugly character models.
    Models are a huge improvement.

I didn’t know about these mods but I have them all installed now, makes a great difference and I’m having fun with my play through now. Before when I played it, I would always quit while still in midgar.

It’s amazing how much you forget about the game and I always remembered losing Aeris fairly early on, but I’ve been playing it a lot and only just about to go to the temple where her fate is decided

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be surprised if they released a PS5 bundle, wth FFVIIR and a custom console. Maybe even designed to look like a PSX.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    From what I understand they are extending all parts of the story. They were saying it is more of a retelling than a remake persay that they want to explore everything deeper in the game. I would assume that means the same for places like Red XIII's home town and all the other places in the game outside of Migdar, but we'll see.

I'm afraid to get my expectations up too high, but damn the gameplay and boss fight are so amazing. I just hope all boss fights are so detailed and not just that one made especially for E3 ya know
    It could use some fleshing out, great game VII was but it's story was all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    From what I understand they are extending all parts of the story. They were saying it is more of a retelling than a remake persay that they want to explore everything deeper in the game. I would assume that means the same for places like Red XIII's home town and all the other places in the game outside of Migdar, but we'll see.

I'm afraid to get my expectations up too high, but damn the gameplay and boss fight are so amazing. I just hope all boss fights are so detailed and not just that one made especially for E3 ya know
    I also wouldn't be surprised if they add real gameplay flash backs to crisis core scenes to fill out the games as well. I saw people on twitter asking for a CC remaster and was just like God no... game was 80% filler and it's gameplay didn't age well they can easily tell it's entire story in VIIR with a handful of flash back scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Or just wait and buy a PS5? They're going to be completely backwards compatible with PS4 games.
    When you say completely backwards compatible do you mean that the PS5 will be able to play PS4 discs? I heard about the PS5 being backwards compatible as in being able to play online with PS4 players but I never seen nor heard them say that it will be able to play PS4 discs.

This game is looking really amazing so far. I'm just worried about this whole "episodic" thing going on with it. I'm hoping that it's true that the "episodes" are going to come out like sequels and not continuous DLC like how the Telltale games are.

I also wonder if they are going to keep some of the stuff in it that would probably be controversial and most likely offensive today to all the cry baby SJWs like Tifa calling Barret a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    When you say completely backwards compatible do you mean that the PS5 will be able to play PS4 discs? I heard about the PS5 being backwards compatible as in being able to play online with PS4 players but I never seen nor heard them say that it will be able to play PS4 discs.
    I guess this post is proof people read what they want to read. Crossplay and BC are completely different things and PS5 is both BC with PS4 and can cross play with PS4 for any online games.

Yes, PS5 is BC and it was never a question of if it would be or not even long before Sony confirmed it. When they already switched to x86 there was literally 0 chance of them creating a jump off point for their 100+ mil install base.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I guess this post is proof people read what they want to read. Crossplay and BC are completely different things and PS5 is both BC with PS4 and can cross play with PS4 for any online games.

Yes, PS5 is BC and it was never a question of if it would be or not even long before Sony confirmed it. When they already switched to x86 there was literally 0 chance of them creating a jump off point for their 100+ mil install base.
    Thanks.

You know I just have to say I've been on these forums a while and recently came back after a long break and of all the people on this forum that I remember seeing you've been the one consistent douchebag of them all. Why can you never reply to someone without coming across as an intellectual douchebag? Are you that miserable in real life? Like seriously, what did I say in my post that offended you so much that you have to be such a dick about it?