Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    coming here seeking asylum is legal.

- - - Updated - - -

Who are these border progressives, please show me a piece of legislation or something where people are pushing for these wide open borders. Why does the right constantly spout bullshit of "open borders" no one is fighting for?
    might want to go to the border control points for that.. or be ready to submit to border patrol when they catch you....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    dont forget to fire their families as well.
    Into the sun.

10+ Year Old Account

Who are these border progressives, please show me a piece of legislation or something where people are pushing for these wide open borders. Why does the right constantly spout bullshit of "open borders" no one is fighting for?
    https://cis.org/Krikorian/Yes-Democr...e-Open-Borders
    #boycottchina

The "Center for Immigration Studies", A group known for their anti-immigration stance, and extreme right propaganda? Great source you got there. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cente...n-studies-cis/

You got anything else? Or you want to stick with the hate group?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The "Center for Immigration Studies", A group known for their anti-immigration stance, and extreme right propaganda? Great source you got there. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cente...n-studies-cis/

You got anything else? Or you want to stick with the hate group?
    "They're not a hate group. They stand up for white real americans!"

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

This is like linking to a bible camp to prove conversion therapy works.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/t...rapy-apa-22677

Look christianpost said so!!! It must be true!

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    The point was that is wasn't an Iron Cross, just media fearmongering.
    I saw the tattoo. You clearly did not.

You look at that and think that's the normal situation?
    Well, no. None of this is.

What part about 'overwhelmed' do you not understand? If anything that shows that they need more funding to better handle all the people coming in.
    I forgot the clause in the Geneva Convention that stated that any and all parts of it are void if they're inconvenient. Can you please cite that clause?

Because unlike what you want we can't just let them all in, but that's a whole other issue.
    You keep saying shit like this without having any backing evidence and data. Again, who told you to believe this?

I wish I could use hyperboles as fragrantly as you, must be fun being so disingenuous. Let me paint you a picture. There is a migrant, he has a heart condition, he joined a caravan, made an arduous journey across a desert with some of the worst people in the world preying on him, he tries to cross illegaly and gets detained, this has not been good for his health, he doesn't have his medicine, border control is dealing with 5 times the number of migrants thanks in part to the caravans, they give him medical attention, he doesn't tell them about his condition, they can't give him the service he needs in time, he dies.
    Again. Where in the Geneva Convention or Constitution does it say it's OK to do this shit if you don't feel like treating them humanely.

To pretend that border control just herds these people into camps, leaves them there for weeks, ignoring their issues, is just rediculus and reaks of your personal bias.
    I mean, it is what's happening.

You think they are monsters and will twist anything to serve that narrative. There is a crisis, they need more funding, you trying to push your ideology instead of dealing with reality is killing more of these people.
    It seems like a good way to prevent deaths is to not have concentration camps in the first place.

Show me all the border guard serial killers that got away with it.
    Here you are.

I wonder what's more likely, you hanging next to me or you doing the hanging.
    Probably neither. I actually don't care much for hangings (too creepy). I prefer the guillotine.

Oh god you're one of those 'the right are fascists' aren't you.
    I mean, you're defending concentration camps right now, so...

Point being that my opinion isn't the one you should be wondering who "told me that".
    Then why are you afraid of answering it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    its funny because it reminds me of a george carlin sketch how he reminds us how certain people are fully against abortion, that they believe pro choice is pro death, and we need to protect the unborn children, and yet the minute the child is born, they want nothing to do with the kid and let the state claim them.
    This is the same mentality of these open borders 'progressives' who want all the migrants to flood into their country.. don't bother to give up room for them though once here. I went off Benedict Cumberbatch because he is one of these people who has been all for open borders, yet despite owning vast amounts of property hasn't given any up to house migrants.
    So you're saying we should seize all empty homes and give them to immigrants and the homeless?

Sure, I'm game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    Dumbass shouldnt be hitting people with vehicles, but if those texts made you "cold", you're fortunate to live such a sheltered life. The guys got anger problems no doubt, but you're really stretching here especially about it going hand in hand with civil rights violation. Give me a break.
    Yeah, I'm sure people who are fine with violating civil rights and have the power to violate civil rights would never violate civil rights. Who would get THAT idea?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Here's a little piece of information. It might seem radical to you, but here goes. If you are not a citizen you do not have the right to be in this country. You can be granted the privilege of living here temporarily for work or while you legally apply to become a citizen. But you have no right to be here. Our government has every right to detain you if you are here illegally and throw you out. If you want to sneak into our country you have already shown you cannot be trusted because you do not respect the law. There are no human or civil rights being violated, no matter how much you want to cry about it.
    Here's a little piece of information. It might seem radical to you, but here goes: American Immigration Law regarding the seeking of Asylum straight up disagrees with you.

Wow. How about that. Due process is a bitch, ain't it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Direct insult and wont get an infraction because it's from a left winger. Thanks for supporting my claims. Also they are illegally crossing the boarder, they are treated too well as it is. What part don't you get? You cant just run across and claim asylum because you want to live in the USA.
    Actually, you can. It's literally part of your fucking immigration laws. Jesus christ, how are you people this goddamned ignorant........

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    actual footage of the event , totally real i swear :
    https://youtu.be/lNExs2LlyME?t=73
    Oh fuck I remember watching those when they were new. Gonzossm 10/10

maybe i should apply for a job there. seems like i would fit in well with the rest of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    maybe i should apply for a job there. seems like i would fit in well with the rest of them.
    Pass, you seem like you would enjoy being the guard of a concentration camp.

only if we get to shoot the ones trying to escape

Infracted - Trolling
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2019-06-17 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    only if we get to shoot the ones trying to escape
    So, you want to be a genocidal maniac? Perhaps you should go to Russia.

Is there anything you wouldn't defend?

If they were talking about rounding up and gassing them would you be like "well they are criminals"

- - - Updated - - -

They aren't enchanting violence drug dealers.... they typically get in other ways that are often undetected...
    Yes I would be fine with it. They are criminals. Stay out and none of these bad things will happen to them, will they? There is literally no bad thing that could happen to them from crossing our border ILLEGALLY that I'd feel bad about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Here's a little piece of information. It might seem radical to you, but here goes: American Immigration Law regarding the seeking of Asylum straight up disagrees with you.

Wow. How about that. Due process is a bitch, ain't it.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, you can. It's literally part of your fucking immigration laws. Jesus christ, how are you people this goddamned ignorant........
    No it isn't. You need to have a legit claim and have evidence you are being killed or starved to death. (And those fatties I see in the pictures are not being starved) they just want to get in for the benefits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    This is what you get when you have a culture that worships people with guns but doesn't train them to respect them.
    Ya that war mongering culture institutes its veterans that are basically fucking murderers into the police force.

You have killers that want to enforce the law...

I guess when you have 128 million people out of 350 million employed by the military, a police state will form.
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow this post sure flushed some psychopaths out of the woodwork.

"Immigrants crossing the border illigally should be executed in all sorts of horrendous ways".

You sickoes need to be greatful that the native Indians didn't succeeded that with your ancestors. Your America consists of "illigal immigrants" who stole it from the people living there first". So now ... look into your mirror and repeat after me: "I'm an illigal immigrant and proud-ish of it"!

Everyone who says mean words should be arrested immediately and thrown into prison.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself. This is the same exact situation that went on during the war in Iraq (and I guess elsewhere). Everyone got up in arms because oh no people are using racial slurs against muslims! Woe is the world! But when you're a soldier on the front lines, balls deep in fighting, dehumanizing your enemy is about the only thing that keeps you sane. Like it or not, that's just how it is.

Now, of course, the sensationalist media is blowing it out of proportion and feeding all of the SJWs, so we get shit like this. Way to go.
    They're "sensationalizing" it because, as we saw in Iraq, dehumanizing them leads to things like Abu Ghraib, the Mahmudiyah killings, Haditha massacre, and other such war crimes and human rights violations. Dehumanizing them is what enables such atrocities to occur, because if you start to view them as less then human, then you're less likely to care if you or your co-workers start to treat them as such. It is literally a slippery slope that continual leads to these sort of things.

Defending it as "well they're just trying to stay sane" is what allows it to keep happening.

The only ones who are sub-human are Americans and, thankfully, more and more countries are seeing this. I hope that by the end, America will be a western North Korea, isolationist and brainwashed.

The world will fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that the job he's planning applying for?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters