Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Isn't that the job he's planning applying for?
    Hope he never gets a job where he has any position of authority. Because it sounds to me that he needs to have a mental health exam and all his guns taken away.

I loved how quickly the "defenders" arrived in this thread, half of them not even reading the OP.

Also, it is nice to see mods infracting someone for flaming cause calling names on this forum is really the worst, while ignoring the couple of posts like those:

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    Should just give the border patrol the right to immediately execute anyone crossing illegally, and catapult their bodies back into mexico, see how quick these criminals stop flooding the borders
    We really just oughta to close the general Offtopic and stick to more game related stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Here's a little piece of information. It might seem radical to you, but here goes: American Immigration Law regarding the seeking of Asylum straight up disagrees with you.

Wow. How about that. Due process is a bitch, ain't it.
    And what exactly did you say that disagreed with me? I said if you want to be in the country you need to follow the laws and apply for entry, you respond with "No, you have to seek to apply, so you're wrong."
    Last edited by cparle87; 2019-06-17 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Oh fuck I remember watching those when they were new. Gonzossm 10/10
    yeah , his cartoons are amazing

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it is easy to judge from the comfort of your computer screen.

Maybe being there daily, dealing with them whilst you are doing your job, would change your view.

I am not taking their side, but I can perfectly understand how being exposed to certain culture (whichever, but one specific all the time), and those people are doing all sort of things to get past you, can perfectly drive you to hate them. It is plain normal and it happens everywhere all the time.

They aren't the victim, they are criminals. The border patrol agents are the victims for having to run after them in the heat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I loved how quickly the "defenders" arrived in this thread, half of them not even reading the OP.

Also, it is nice to see mods infracting someone for flaming cause calling names on this forum is really the worst, while ignoring the couple of posts like those:

We really just oughta to close the general Offtopic and stick to more game related stuff.
    There is nothing wrong with this post why would he get an infraction? Very nice suggestion IMO. Can't catapult them if they don't ILLEGALLY cross, now can you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny. It's easy to have the moral high ground and judge people like him.
    But you just go and work with immigrants yourself, you'll end up hating them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    They aren't the victim, they are criminals. The border patrol agents are the victims for having to run after them in the heat.
    There is nothing wrong with this post why would he get an infraction? Very nice suggestion IMO. Can't catapult them if they don't ILLEGALLY cross, now can you?
    By USA law they are not criminals. It is not a criminal offense to cross USA border illegally, AFAIK. Hitting them with a car is.

Are you insane? Get your sociopathy checked, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    This is what you get when you have a culture that worships people with guns but doesn't train them to respect them.
    I see this quote thrown around a lot, but like most stupid quotes, I can't begin to imagine what it means precisely. How exactly does our culture worship guns, exactly? If anything, our cultures worships the right to own guns and... worshipping is kind of a nutty way to put it.

I'd love to hear someone propose a way to "fix the problem" in a manner that doesn't sound anymore ludicrous that what we're currently living with, except sadly.. most people are ignorant and fearmongers. What a wonderful combination to try and make legislation with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    Wow this post sure flushed some psychopaths out of the woodwork.

"Immigrants crossing the border illigally should be executed in all sorts of horrendous ways".

You sickoes need to be greatful that the native Indians didn't succeeded that with your ancestors. Your America consists of "illigal immigrants" who stole it from the people living there first". So now ... look into your mirror and repeat after me: "I'm an illigal immigrant and proud-ish of it"!
    Well, let me point out one of the many incredible ways in which you show everyone around you that you posses poor mental faculties.

First, many of the people here consist of immigrants that came over long after the Indian conflict was over, much like myself. My family on both my mother and my father side came to the United States between WWI and WWII. Just in time for both of my grandfathers to server in the Pacific and European theaters of WWII, with many of my great uncles. My father and uncle served in Vietnam, and my brother, and almost all of my cousins served either active duty or reserves, I am an outlier in my family having never been enlisted.

So, on behalf of generations of my family, we don't give half a fuck about that shit. Weren't here, didn't do it, don't know anyone that did, but for the record: Europeans took America by conquest. Not by illegal immigration. If you don't understand the difference, I can make it excruciatingly simple for you; the Europeans took over America because they killed the fuck out of the natives. Either on purpose, or through introduced diseases, etc. Like it or not, the strong took shit from the weak, and you can argue that strong doesn't mean this or that, it was unfair because of technology, etc. But none of that matters, because simply put you have a lot of dead people in the ground that got their shit took by a bunch of people on top of the ground, that now own it. You can dislike that; it doesn't make it not reality. Fin~

We are letting illegal immigration happen. People that don't need to let it happen, are. It's not because we have to, or because we can't stop it, it's literally only because there are people, letting it happen. And it's going to have to stop, totally, and quickly. Or people are probably going to make it stop, and there is most likely going to be a lot of dead, unhappy people. No one has to like that, no one is going to be forced to morally get on board with that; it's just life and shit happens.

So I'll go look in my mirror now. Odd, I see a legal immigrant, son and grandson of legal immigrants, some of whom came here to the United States to escape hard shit that was happening where they lived at the time. One of my grandfathers and some of my great uncles would probably be dead if they hadn't fled their home country at the time, yet managed to do it legally, under probably harder time periods to travel halfway across the world, and managed to integrate into the society quite well. I'm not really grateful simply because some people did what they had to do, and I doubt they would have cared if any natives had tried to stop them; they'd probably just have moved here on some bones. So tough shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Ya that war mongering culture institutes its veterans that are basically fucking murderers into the police force.

You have killers that want to enforce the law...

I guess when you have 128 million people out of 350 million employed by the military, a police state will form.
    Ah yes, killers and murderers. That's what our enlisted men and women of the military are, just a bunch of killers and murderers. And they want to enforce the law. Sounds like a bunch of deranged fucking killers, enforcing laws and such.

And what an authoritarian police state we live in, tsk tsk. I fear one day we might have to rise up and throw off these chains, be a bit more like the freedom loving China or Noth Korea, who really know how to treat their citizens right.

How much of an incredible dolt are you, to state not one, not two, but three different lines of such blatant idiocy. Are you one drugs? Do you live in reality? When I see such inane posts, It almost makes me wish there was a god, just so I could spend the rest of my life offering sacrifices and indulges to a higher being in order to have fools like you magically teleported to live in any one country, that is actually any one of those things you just posted.

The simple satisfaction of seeing you realize what is actually happening, for the first time in your (probably) entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    And what exactly did you say that disagreed with me? I said if you want to be in the country you need to follow the laws and apply for entry, you respond with "No, you have to seek to apply, so you're wrong."
    This part right here. Which you completely failed to grasp, again. They don't need to apply for entry before entering if seeking asylum.

Immigration law specifically allows them to enter the country, by any means necessary, without needing to apply for entry before hand, so long as they make a request for Asylum within the allotted time frame.

Denying them entry on the pretense that they should apply for asylum at "designated points of entry only" is basically illegal according to international law. If they enter, and request asylum, they are supposed to be granted due process under the law. You don't just get to arbitrarily treat them like shit and toss them back across the border just because you feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    Wow this post sure flushed some psychopaths out of the woodwork.

"Immigrants crossing the border illigally should be executed in all sorts of horrendous ways".

You sickoes need to be greatful that the native Indians didn't succeeded that with your ancestors. Your America consists of "illigal immigrants" who stole it from the people living there first". So now ... look into your mirror and repeat after me: "I'm an illigal immigrant and proud-ish of it"!
    There was not any country here when Europeans arrived. They didnt steal it,they conquered it.

Are you trying to make a point that borders should be defended so that they dont end up as Indians?

thank you guys

this forums helped me get through a boring day at work

you guys are hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OopsReality View Post

Ah yes, killers and murderers. That's what our enlisted men and women of the military are, just a bunch of killers and murderers. And they want to enforce the law. Sounds like a bunch of deranged fucking killers, enforcing laws and such.

And what an authoritarian police state we live in, tsk tsk. I fear one day we might have to rise up and throw off these chains, be a bit more like the freedom loving China or Noth Korea, who really know how to treat their citizens right.

How much of an incredible dolt are you, to state not one, not two, but three different lines of such blatant idiocy. Are you one drugs? Do you live in reality? When I see such inane posts, It almost makes me wish there was a god, just so I could spend the rest of my life offering sacrifices and indulges to a higher being in order to have fools like you magically teleported to live in any one country, that is actually any one of those things you just posted.

The simple satisfaction of seeing you realize what is actually happening, for the first time in your (probably) entire life.
    Wow you are an angry fella.

I just think when you have such a large population invested in wars overseas, and you have soldiers coming back from atrocious wars simply to secure the pocket linings of the few, these people that justify their service, justify their past actions.

Those former actions eventually seep out unto the public when these people take positions as law enforcers. Their version of the "law" is very different.

I guess we can't speak of the US military in any negative terms, and according to you, I am just a blatant fool for doing so. (You are probably right. When such a huge power that controls the livelihood of 128 million people out of 350 million, you better believe it) I don't care.

I don't care for people like you either.

With that enjoy!

“Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Wow you are an angry fella.

I just think when you have such a large population invested in wars overseas, and you have soldiers coming back from atrocious wars simply to secure the pocket linings of the few, these people that justify their service, justify their past actions.

Those former actions eventually seep out unto the public when these people take positions as law enforcers. Their version of the "law" is very different.

I guess we can't speak of the US military in any negative terms, and according to you, I am just a blatant fool for doing so. (You are probably right. When such a huge power that controls the livelihood of 128 million people out of 350 million, you better believe it) I don't care.

I don't care for people like you either.

With that enjoy!

Anger =/= Dumbfounded. Actions seep into the public eh? What a moronic statement. If anything law enforcement should have more veterans. I've often discussed how sectors like SWAT should only be open to combat veterans. Too many of the "accidents" in today's law enforcement are because of twitchy trigger fingers, people who can't handle pressure, and literally jump the gun. Want to seem like a bad-ass, wear a a snazzy uniform, carry a cool looking gun, but instead of fighting insurgents halfway around the world, kick some kids door in that's being swatted? Or maybe fire a flash bang into a crib, when you're at the wrong house? You got it, join law enforcement.

And yes you are a blatant fool. You start by saying silly shit, follow it up with vague sattements like "huge powa cuntrol half US population wif shadow govament, pls send help da black choppahs are cummin" and end your argument with a decade old comedy video (fitting because your post is a joke). Then a lot of "i don't care, and I don't care for you waaah." Well that's great, because you barely have an opinion, and no one that has 1% of a chipmunks rational thinking process cares about it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's border, not boarder.

Nothing like some good old victim blaming. Followed by allowing those who have sworn to uphold the law to break it. The same type of people that makes some bullshit excuse when a cop shoot an unarmed minority. There is always an excuse for the inexcusable. Then again these same people justify kids dying in concentration camps.
    In the post above yours he just replied with his absolutely disgusting thoughts, He is basically a nazi at this point. He just advocated gassing immigrants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Is there anything you wouldn't defend?

If they were talking about rounding up and gassing them would you be like "well they are criminals"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Yes I would be fine with it. They are criminals. Stay out and none of these bad things will happen to them, will they? There is literally no bad thing that could happen to them from crossing our border ILLEGALLY that I'd feel bad about.
    If there was ever any doubt that Cruor essentially supports nazi like attacks against immigrants, let there be none now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    In the post above yours he just replied with his absolutely disgusting thoughts, He is basically a nazi at this point. He just advocated gassing immigrants.

- - - Updated - - -

If there was ever any doubt that Cruor essentially supports nazi like attacks against immigrants, let there be none now.
    His avatar was already showing that.

5+ Year Old Account
    What is a guat?

I'm annoyed they took the term for tank..youtube, twitter will probably ban lots of wow gamers who talk about tank talents f next patch..

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

What is a nazi-like attack? That is stupid term..

Crossing illegially a Warsaw Pakt border got u immediately shot by an AK47..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    What is a guat?

I'm annoyed they took the term for tank..youtube, twitter will probably ban lots of wow gamers who talk about tank talents f next patch..

- - - Updated - - -

What is a nazi-like attack? That is stupid term..

Crossing illegially a Warsaw Pakt border got u immediately shot by an AK47..
    Did you have difficulty reading plain text?

If they were talking about rounding up and gassing them would you be like "well they are criminals"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Shocking court testimony reveals how bad and fascist the Border Patrol has become in the Tuscon sector.
    It also lays bare how being against "illegal immigration", goes hand-in-hand with being against civil rights, and human rights.

‘Guats,’ ‘Tonks’ and ‘Subhuman Shit’: The Shocking Texts of a Border Patrol Agent
    How an Arizona officer accused of hitting a migrant with his truck could put his agency’s toxic culture on trial

These text messages among Border Patrol agents will leave you cold:

The defense in the case of the agent accused of running down a migrant with a Ford-150 wants to edit out words like "guat" and "tonk".

Why is 'tonk' in such common usage among border patrol agents? academic sources and previous court testimony reflect that the word "tonk" is derived from the sound of a migrant being hit over the head with a flashlight.

see below from a previous court case about Border Patrol violence:

The government's unpacking of the defendant's use of the term "human pit maneuver" in relation to the immigrant he's accuse of hitting with a truck will also leave your jaw on the floor.

Pretty chilling considering some of the more reactionary posters here will fantasize out loud about running over people in there vehicles. Mostly in the old BLM threads. The technical description "human pit maneuver" tries to normalize it. Too many law enforcement types are playing out their dangerous fantasies.
    Something is indeed wrong.......... But i also think you have to understand why.'

If you are supposed to stay just a tiny bit sane while also deporting children and mothers holding their small babies, you kinda have to dehumanize the people you are dealing with. If you don't, you are gonna end up depressed, thinking about all the harm, that will possibly happen to these people.

I recommend seeing a video with some Vietnam vets, who talk about why they treated the population so bad. When you are put in a bad situation, you find ways to deal with it or else you can't do your job. Its easy to send away a group of young men, but when you catch a mother with her 4 children under the age of 6, its hard to keep up the act.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    This is what you get when you have a culture that worships people with guns but doesn't train them to respect them.
    This is hilarious. The OP is quoting text involving assault with a flashlight and assault with an F-150, but within 1 post, it is already a gun rights thread.
    /sigh.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez