Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Saw this coming since there still wasn't a release day this far into the year.

Well thats looking substantially less like MN9 level graphical trash. Nice to see a dev listen to sincere complaints and not buckle down and get buttmad about 'entitlement' or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

Well thats looking substantially less like MN9 level graphical trash. Nice to see a dev listen to sincere complaints and not buckle down and get buttmad about 'entitlement' or something.
    Also intro with Iga is awesome.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

I want this to be a good game, but after Dead Cells, which has basically set the new standard in platforming combat, this looks painfully slow and boring.

I thought it looked good before, but now it looks amazeballs. June 18th can't wait!

Wasn't even considering the game, but after them actually taking criticism and making huge changes, it makes me want to support them.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Excited for this game - we haven't had a good castlevania game since Portrait of Ruin (OoE was decent, but not as good as PoR).

Nice this actually works pretty good for me. I was worried that the 3 games I want to play would all come out at the same time.

June - Bloodstained

July - Fire Emblem

August/September WoW classic (I'm guessing).

Haven't been this excited about games in a long time.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    With the above video showing upgrades, I'm thirstier than ever for this. It's been forever since I've sunk my teeth into a good Metroidvania with that unmistakable Castlevania flavor.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

15+ Year Old Account
    Im glad we have a release date and iga took the feedback to heart. I love him

7+ Year Old Account
    Definitely going to check it out, and pick it up on the switch if it seems to be good.

Have to say, this game is fucking awesome. Can't seem to get the loadouts to save my weapons though...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I am super excited and can't wait for this game ! always been fan of Metroidvania gameplay style !

The director of the game is Koji Igarashi the same guy who created Castlevania Symphony of the Night and all of the old castlevania series !

Here is a video about it:

This is also the wiki source:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodst...l_of_the_Night

The game will be released at March of 2017 but damn I can't wait !
    I am waiting the game from 2yrs ago, now about to release,a long way have been gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I am super excited and can't wait for this game ! always been fan of Metroidvania gameplay style !

The director of the game is Koji Igarashi the same guy who created Castlevania Symphony of the Night and all of the old castlevania series !

Here is a video about it:

This is also the wiki source:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodst...l_of_the_Night

The game will be released at March of 2017 but damn I can't wait !
    Have checked the steam,will buy it when off work hrs later~

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp I have stuck many hours into it already. I kickstarted and pick the JP version and that got delayed for some reason, so now I have some free Steam copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Welp I have stuck many hours into it already. I kickstarted and pick the JP version and that got delayed for some reason, so now I have some free Steam copies.
    Well, if you have one to share, send me a PM
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

ill take one if you got any to spare.

Grabbing a PS4 copy in a few hours so ill pass the code along to a friend (If u got one).

OT: Game looks awesome, looking forward to grabbing it when I go into work today.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Code has already been taken.

Np.

Ontopic: From what I have watched my only complaint so far is the lack of Xp on kill showing up. I do wonder if its a item u get later that does it but it would be nice to see how much XP u get per kill.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by deepr View Post
    I want this to be a good game, but after Dead Cells, which has basically set the new standard in platforming combat, this looks painfully slow and boring.
    I'll take this back since I'm enjoying the game. The combat is fine in its own way.
    The graphics are generally nice and detailed, although personally I would've preferred a darker tone, less shiny, more mysterious and atmospheric.
    The music is just okay to me.

Oh well, i was gonna buy it anyway
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.