Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We technically have Loot Crates in the game already, its called the Mythic+ Cache reward, PvP Caches, Emissary Reward Caches, all of it is RNG, just like, guess what? LOOT CRATES! clearly this shouldnt come as a shock to everyone, but that post is Bullshit.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiba1 View Post
    We technically have Loot Crates in the game already, its called the Mythic+ Cache reward, PvP Caches, Emissary Reward Caches, all of it is RNG, just like, guess what? LOOT CRATES! clearly this shouldnt come as a shock to everyone, but that post is Bullshit.
    I think the idea they were going for was you could pay real money for a Mythic+ Cache.

I say idea because, again, obvious fake.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Exactly, ofc they would be worried, but to that level? I think it's a little bit too much.
    Ok, maybe a little more worried than I first thought:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=292656/...free-game-time

But still not "don't talk about it" worried.

5+ Year Old Account
    Damn. I mean I hate the direction every Blizzard game goes, but this is way stupid. The only believable is the Diablo IV. That is exactly what Blizzard would do. Especially the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That isn't accurate. They have been deleted before when they are baseless and or extremely unlikely.
    They were NOT deleted for being a leak thread though. Thats the point. If deleted, it was because they didnt meet a different criteria - and it had nothing to do with being a leak thread. Any troll thread - 'leak' or otherwise, will be closed. Any pointless thread - 'leak' or otherwise, will be closed. Nothing to do with being a leak.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Guys grammar is horrible af, and talks like a kid, obvious bs.
    So you can say "guys grammar is horrible af" while attacking their grammar, posting on a similar site? Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    Below 1 million subs. Sounds like one of the people who have a raging hate boner for blizzard from these forums tbh
    There have been quite a few sources quoting the below 1m sub figure, and i actually dont know many people that find it hard to believe. Honestly, its probably the most credible thing in this 'leak'.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    At this point nothing would suprise me.
    wasnt that long ago Ion was downplaying pretty much everything,then his video last week.
    whilst really welcome was 2 years of back peddling. But given the like/dislike ratio long overdue for many.

there's ebb and flow and getting an expansion wrong.
    Its been largely overlooked with all the azerite issues etc, But goldens story wasnt strong enough
    the fact in the new patch the horde/alliance are basically back working together.

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    At this point nothing would suprise me.
    wasnt that long ago Ion was downplaying pretty much everything,then his video last week.
    whilst really welcome was 2 years of back peddling. But given the like/dislike ratio long overdue for many.

there's ebb and flow and getting an expansion wrong.
    Its been largely overlooked with all the azerite issues etc, But goldens story wasnt strong enough
    the fact in the new patch the horde/alliance are basically back working together.
    See, this was ALWAYS going to be the case, and everyone knew it. Its been the case for 15 years. Its what stopped me being invested at all in the faction war bullshit, when we are still fighting together. Its more like brothers and sisters bickering and fighting between each other, but ultimately, happy to work together on the big stuff. And thats why, in my opinion, the factions need to die. Sure, you can still have your alliances within factions, but i just think the idea of a faction war, in a game where both factions are fighting the same evil together, is a completely played out idea. Personally, i think the factions should have been removed after Wrath.

Factions still exist, they still have leadership, and some structure. But they grow up, and decide to put in place a ceasefire. Skirmishes still break out, and warmode will allow combat in the open world. Combat zones allow Free-for-all for anyone flagged for pvp, except those in your PARTY. Some zones are alliance controlled, and in those, its alliance friendly, horde red. Some are horde controlled, for those horde friendly, alliance red. but Combat zones are Alliance Vs Alliance Vs Horde Vs Horde Free for all. If you want anything bigger than that - go to BG's, or, as they are renamed - training grounds.

Blizzard would need to do substantial work on the communities, and i think they need to merge them with the guild system. So you have neutral zones - dal / shat being examples. They have banks just like guilds, they have a communication tab just like guilds - they are guilds......cross faction guilds..... Alliance cant visit horde cities, horde cant visit alliance cities.

You can form a raid with your cross faction buddies, and play in the open world with any in your group. I believe it would be a win-win for both the players, and blizzard. I appreciate a small group of RP-ers will find it daunting, but without being rude, i honestly think Blizzard need to stop making design decisions around tiny minorities - thats how we ended up where we are. It would encourage people to play more, level up more characters, play with more friends, play WHAT they want, with WHO they want. It would be a fantastic boost to allied races, and allow them to possibly introduce another race similar to Pandas - neutral - but obviously they would still need to choose a faction for reps etc.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2019-06-24 at 11:10 PM.

No employee can know this much asbout everything unless they're higher ups. There are no lootbox mechanics worked into 8.2 specifically. And Diablo 4's final cutscene already being finished despite a 2021 release date?? You can't seriously believe this crap?

Not sure why you guys scream fake at every leak you see.
    That one looks believable.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    No employee can know this much asbout everything unless they're higher ups. There are no lootbox mechanics worked into 8.2 specifically. And Diablo 4's final cutscene already being finished despite a 2021 release date?? You can't seriously believe this crap?
    Pretty sure most people supporting it just say "This leak says Blizzard sucks, I think Blizzard sucks, thus it must be true."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    See, this was ALWAYS going to be the case, and everyone knew it. Its been the case for 15 years. Its what stopped me being invested at all in the faction war bullshit, when we are still fighting together. Its more like brothers and sisters bickering and fighting between each other, but ultimately, happy to work together on the big stuff. And thats why, in my opinion, the factions need to die. Sure, you can still have your alliances within factions, but i just think the idea of a faction war, in a game where both factions are fighting the same evil together, is a completely played out idea. Personally, i think the factions should have been removed after Wrath.
    agree and given so much of this expansion was based around a faction war,
    I can well believe the sub 1 million number because something has changed, Wonder if all the twitch reaction
    and wow classic taking all the headlines finally made them accept things can be done better.

Edgelord channer shit, public knowledge, and things people have been speculating about for months, if not years. This is fake as hell.

its impossible that theres less than 3-4M subs, much less 1M

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    agree and given so much of this expansion was based around a faction war,
    I can well believe the sub 1 million number because something has changed, Wonder if all the twitch reaction
    and wow classic taking all the headlines finally made them accept things can be done better.
    Im not claiming to have any kind of proof, but as with many who have played since day dot, it is extremely obvious that the player count has dwindled to next to nothing (when compared to previous expansions.)

Thing is, we all know our friend-list. We all know the guys/gals who have played through thick and thin - and we know when that list starts to drop off. More, and more, and more. Does that suddenly mean there is 700,000 subs? no. But those of us with our fingers on the pulse have a pretty good 'feel' for when the player count is at its worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    its impossible that theres less than 3-4M subs, much less 1M
    Why is that "impossible"?

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    Seems legit. Haha only joking.

Blizz should have done a Diablo MMO.

This is a blizzard's hater fanfiction

Eh at least it's an entertaining read, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal The Black View Post
    "Lootcrates in wow"... yea sure...
    I remember when people said "Cash shop in WoW, no way, it's a sub game!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool View Post
    Eh at least it's an entertaining read, thx
    Nah I couldn't even finish past the 2nd post. It's straight up a man-child vent post.