Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Sylverian Dreamer might hint at whats ahead.

During the end of MoP we received 2 shop mounts, one was a Fey Dragon mount and the other was a Skyreaver, shortly after we received the Reaver mount in the WoD. all 3 mounts were actually assets used in the next expansion, then we got a Runesaber in the WoD which was quite similar to what the Nightborne mount looked like, which kinda made me think that it was actually an asset from early experimentation with the Nightborne concept art.

So this got me thinking, the new mount has a very interesting art, It's not like other dragons that exist in the game as it has avian features like feathers on the back of it's head. Do you think this mount hints at things that might come in the future? perhaps a new dragon aspect of sorts? I do like the distinct avian look of the species.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Cata we got the golden dragon thing too, which was later added in MoP as a general model.

Only thing we can be sure of is that it will not remain a unique model.

it's definitely a hint.

but to what, i have no fucking clue.

what's the mount description say?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this is a hint. I get it's leak season, but as you even say we get these "at the end" of expansions.

8.2 is not the end.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Isles maybe?

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    In Cata we got the golden dragon thing too, which was later added in MoP as a general model.
    Not really. Heart of the Aspects was a unique model, different than the MoP Cloud Serpents. Aside from the face it had wings, it had a different skeleton, different framework & rigging and different animations. Store mounts really have nothing to do with future content. They are just cool looking models. The only ones I can think of that might fit that bill was the Iron Skyreaver and the Ravage mounts that came just prior to WoD and happened to tie in with models we already know about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Only thing we can be sure of is that it will not remain a unique model.
    Why? Most of the shop mounts have been fairly unique. Or they are HEAVILY modified versions of existing models.

Does anyone have a clue what kind of creature it is except the obvious answer that it is some sort of dragon?

I do remember in one of the leaks reading about the return of the dragons or something like that.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Does anyone have a clue what kind of creature it is except the obvious answer that it is some sort of dragon?
    At this point with WoW "some sort of dragon" is an umbrella for everything they seem to add.

Seriously like at this point it does amaze me Blizz adds Yet Another Dragon Flavor and everyone assumes it's part of the Dragonflights. Despite we have more non-flights than flights at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I do remember in one of the leaks reading about the return of the dragons or something like that.
    That 15 point leak mentioned that the dragonfights and elemental lords would be important to stopping Xal'atah, and there's probably two leaks out there saying Wrathion is the next villain. Everyone is hung up on dragons right now for reasons that I do not understand as someone not playing 8.2.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So the boat which doesn't float was a teaser for Naz'jatar without water I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    That 15 point leak mentioned that the dragonfights and elemental lords would be important to stopping Xal'atah, and there's probably two leaks out there saying Wrathion is the next villain. Everyone is hung up on dragons right now for reasons that I do not understand as someone not playing 8.2.
    they have no role in wow since cata ends, wrathion was interesting quest giver but that's it, there is ebonhorn but again his role is more of watcher than an actual black dragon
    lorewise dragons got depowered, they lost their fertility, they are going to be extinct very soon, no more dragons, hence why no one expect them that they will do anything beside being very minor, because (right now) they can't
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Let's just hope it's not hinting Dalaran AGAIN amongst other things as the description says.

7+ Year Old Account
    -lots of lore and hints about the dragonflights in the Isle expeditions.

-Lots of hints about Dragon isles.

-The Twilight Dragonflight still lives and is multiplying.

-You empower your heart now with the Dragonflight powers, lots of lore with then, but the bronze (i think) is missing,

-Hints about end of times and Murozond (probably explaining the missing of the bronze dragonflight in the heart empowering.

-Murozond will come to be anyway.

-Wrathion still missing, since the Legion invasion (the one he was supposed to fight)

-Lots of new breed of drakes since Legion, like the protodrake from the Warrior class hall, the stormdrakes, the protodrakes from the gladiator mounts.

-Anniversary mount it will be a Deathwing Drake

- now this new bird-like drake

I mean, maybe, MAYBE, something is going on and they will focus on a heavy dragon expansion, finally, its looklike the pattern they do indeed.

My only complaint is that they will focus on the lame twilight dragonflight and not on the Chromatic one, who could be far more stronger and dangerous with Chromatus basically being WoW Tiamat.

You guys this slow? It was already leaked on 4chan a few weeks ago the next expansion is the dragon Isles. So far everything the Blizzard developer leaked that has come to pass at the current moment has become true even on the release date of 8.2.

Stop giving attention to a store mount that is a cancer on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    You guys this slow? It was already leaked on 4chan a few weeks ago the next expansion is the dragon Isles. So far everything the Blizzard developer leaked that has come to pass at the current moment has become true even on the release date of 8.2.

Stop giving attention to a store mount that is a cancer on the game.
    Which leak is that?

More cash grabs?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Which leak is that?
    Next expansion seems to be related to the Dragon Flights gaining in power again. Dragon Isles and Shadowlands
    4 allied races seem to be coming. Vuperia and mechagnomes of course. And Light Forged Undead for Alliance and a Pig race that isn't Quilboar for Horde
    Nya'lotha confirmed for 8.3. It's going to be 3 or 4 zones big similar to Argus size
    Sylvana's end goal was to prevent N'zoth from being released
    Suarfang is getting the axe this expansion to save Sylvanas it seems. Sylvanas risked her life to prevent N'zoth's full return. (she is also no longer the warchief next expansion)
    The team is considering merging the factions when Baine becomes the new Warchief. Warmode off will allow you to enter Alliance cities as horde and Horde cities as Alliance.
    If they go through with this plan it will also be possible to raid and join guilds with the opposite faction. When warmode is on you can kill the opposite faction again. (they might scrap this merger)
    Level cap confirmed going back to 60 and the new expansion content will bring it up to 70
    Tinker is the new class coming and it starts at level 50. Tank+healer+dps
    They have confirmed new "class skins" coming to the game. They used Necromancer as warlock, and Dragonsworn for druid as examples. HOWEVER it seems you need to re level a whole new character to use these new class skins. As in you need to start at level 1 and make a necromancer instead of just changing your warlock.

This is a copy pasta of the leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    Next expansion seems to be related to the Dragon Flights gaining in power again. Dragon Isles and Shadowlands
    4 allied races seem to be coming. Vuperia and mechagnomes of course. And Light Forged Undead for Alliance and a Pig race that isn't Quilboar for Horde
    Nya'lotha confirmed for 8.3. It's going to be 3 or 4 zones big similar to Argus size
    Sylvana's end goal was to prevent N'zoth from being released
    Suarfang is getting the axe this expansion to save Sylvanas it seems. Sylvanas risked her life to prevent N'zoth's full return. (she is also no longer the warchief next expansion)
    The team is considering merging the factions when Baine becomes the new Warchief. Warmode off will allow you to enter Alliance cities as horde and Horde cities as Alliance.
    If they go through with this plan it will also be possible to raid and join guilds with the opposite faction. When warmode is on you can kill the opposite faction again. (they might scrap this merger)
    Level cap confirmed going back to 60 and the new expansion content will bring it up to 70
    Tinker is the new class coming and it starts at level 50. Tank+healer+dps
    They have confirmed new "class skins" coming to the game. They used Necromancer as warlock, and Dragonsworn for druid as examples. HOWEVER it seems you need to re level a whole new character to use these new class skins. As in you need to start at level 1 and make a necromancer instead of just changing your warlock.

This is a copy pasta of the leaks.
    I see, thanks. It's so lame compared to the newer "leaks" that I believe it.

Dragon Isles in my bet.