Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    the only ones fooled are the ones that buy it and aren't going to play. The rest it's a good deal.
    Is it?

It is a mount that will never be tied to any kind of achievement or feat while the rest of the game gets recolored mounts.

Even for free this kind of feels like a loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittion View Post
    Is it?

It is a mount that will never be tied to any kind of achievement or feat while the rest of the game gets recolored mounts.

Even for free this kind of feels like a loss.
    yes, considering 6 months is cheaper than buying 3 months x 2 or 1 month x 6 without the mount. If you are playing for those 6 months, you get a cheaper deal + a mount.

It's simple math, so the only ones being fooled are the ones buying it that don't plan to play.

Not sure which is sadder, Lizzard desperately trying to bloat their sub-numbers or people committing 6 more months to this trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    yes, considering 6 months is cheaper than buying 3 months x 2 or 1 month x 6 without the mount. If you are playing for those 6 months, you get a cheaper deal + a mount.

It's simple math, so the only ones being fooled are the ones buying it that don't plan to play.
    I don't think I explained my point well.

I see these premium mounts being a negative towards the game by existing. Each one incentivizes blizzard to make a bunch of minimal effort horses in order to make the cash shop mounts more appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by newbie4hire View Post
    You got lucky. It was never intended to be an option. I didn't get the mount and don't have the option to purchase with game time. I initially put in a ticket. This is the response I got.

"Greetings!

I'm -----. I hope you're doing well today. I have reviewed your ticket and understand you purchased a 6 months of game time and are wondering if you are eligible for the new mount?

I've reviewed your account and it appears you purchased 180 days of game time and not a 6-month subscription. While you may have game time till 2022, this game time is not in the form of a subscription. This mount is only free when purchasing a recurring 6-month subscription with a future renewal date. No other forms of game time are eligible, including tokens. game cards or the discrete non-subscription game time on our shop. "
    Strange. The option to buy is still there, for me. I just checked.

I see these premium mounts being a negative towards the game by existing. Each one incentivizes blizzard to make a bunch of minimal effort horses in order to make the cash shop mounts more appealing.
    that's a complete different point to I was making or the person I responded to.

no, blizzard, it will not work with me

*laugh in others great game out there.....*

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    You can buy the 6-month game-time with the mount with B-net balance. I did:

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong. /10chars.
    Not really. I only have the option to subscribe. Apparently as per wowhead "Blizzard has clarified that, for some regions, there are offers for separate game-time purchases with the mount, but it isn't available for every region."
    Warlock soloing https://www.youtube.com/user/Firedemon012 (old & abandoned)

Here's a spontaneous wholesome moment in a random island group. All the haters can keep crying on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    People who buy 6 months sub are insane to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

Are people really haters for being against anti-consumerism now? Jesus christ Blizzard have their claws deep in some people
    Not in a game like wow...its more economical.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    How is it - how can you be certain you'll be playing in 6 months? I'm sure as fuck not
    I hear you but as a 15yr vet of wow I have bought 6month subs a few times since it saves me in the long run. Toss in a mount and why not...

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Perfect. A new chance to log in to the game again.

5+ Year Old Account
    Didn’t know so many people hated capitalism. If people were this passionate about boycotting mass polluting companies or so on. What a world.

On topic it’s a beautifully designed mount.

Blizz did me a solid.

I had bought a 6 month sub with game balance and another 6 months with a atm card and then cancelled, I always buy in advance depending on promos with paypal, bank, ext...and then cancel as to not get auto billed without knowing about it.

I was a little over a month into one of my 6 month chunks and would have had to re-sub for yet ANOTHER 6 months to get the mount as the policy read, meaning I would have been paid through much of 2020....

After chatting with support, they refunded me both my blizz bucks in full and my paid purchase of 6 months so that I could re-buy the 6 months paid with a card and then rebuy my 6 months paid with blizz bucks. So I got the mount and an extra month of game time.

GG blizz support, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I guess they're desperate, subs must be at an all time low. BfA sucks and the game is dying.
    imagine still thinking in 2019 that a multi millionaire company is dying..

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Only if you wouldn’t of paid it anyway.
    Prior to to the WOW token I would regularly do 6 month subs.

If your regularly come and go with wow seasons, then no, it’s not worth it. But if you know you’ll be around for the next 6 months then it’s a free mount.

Given I pay my sub in gold these days, I won’t be getting it but that’s fine.
    Wouldn't have.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewshine View Post
    Didn’t know so many people hated capitalism. If people were this passionate about boycotting mass polluting companies or so on. What a world.

On topic it’s a beautifully designed mount.
    Dontcha know, its only bad capitalism sometimes. It depends on.. stuff. Companies should be allowed to be as cutthroat and unregulated as possible, unless of course said company are you know, selling something that I care about. Or a company I have decided is bad.
    The goodness of capitalism is completely relative. And it is hilarious.

Man this comes across as desperate... I'm not mad blizzard I'm sad because you lost your way.
    Giving away free shit, how desperate

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

your point falls apart when they add this one remodel right after a patch with 10 or so comply new mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Here's a spontaneous wholesome moment in a random island group. All the haters can keep crying on the forum

Saw it also today and then Bloodgorged Hunter droped

I like this one a bit more.