Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8982736.html

Why is he bringing his fucking daughter to these meetings? This isn't bring your stupid fucking kid into work day, these are serious, high-level talks with a hostile foreign power.

Anyone want to defend why his kid, who is ostensibly an adviser focusing won women's economic issues and skills in the workplace, is showing up to glad-hand a murderous authoritarian?

What sort of resolution for North Korea are folks wanting? Something similar to what happened with Cuba? Something like Nazis Germany? A return to how it was before Trump starting trumping?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    What sort of resolution for North Korea are folks wanting? Something similar to what happened with Cuba? Something like Nazis Germany? A return to how it was before Trump starting trumping?
    No nuclear weapons and access for global humanitarian aide for NK citizens with an accelerated pathway to democratic elections free from interference from the 70 year old dictatorship. KJU being exiled to China, and eventually the reunification of the Korean Peninsula.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    No nuclear weapons and access for global humanitarian aide for NK citizens with an accelerated pathway to democratic elections free from interference from the 70 year old dictatorship. KJU being exiled to China, and eventually the reunification of the Korean Peninsula.
    That is for sure a nice desire. But I think the best you will get is access for global humanitarian aide for NK citizens. I expect the Kims will grow more and more open as time goes on but will never face legal fall out in the same way the Castro family in Cuba won't see it either.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    That is for sure a nice desire. But I think the best you will get is access for global humanitarian aide for NK citizens. I expect the Kims will grow more and more open as time goes on but will never face legal fall out in the same way the Castro family in Cuba won't see it either.
    This is laughably insane. The Kim's will never change unless there is forceful global sanctions and neutering their ability to project power. We do this by leveraging Chinese power with the economic power of North, Central, and South American continental unions. Trump is throwing negotiations back decades due to his incompetence and ego.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You could try to disprove it.
    Killing 2 out of 10 million Koreans is considered a genocide.
    When did America (emphasis on this) kill 1/5th of Koreans?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8982736.html

Why is he bringing his fucking daughter to these meetings? This isn't bring your stupid fucking kid into work day, these are serious, high-level talks with a hostile foreign power.

Anyone want to defend why his kid, who is ostensibly an adviser focusing won women's economic issues and skills in the workplace, is showing up to glad-hand a murderous authoritarian?
    Because nepotism, duh. You are not the only one wondering why someone without an official post (fine, an advisor) gets to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    current reporting is now saying that Trump is saying he might be willing to let NK keep it's existing nuclear arsenal in return for freezing any future production...

WOW, what a win *rollseyes*
    The worst deal maker in chief is taking it up the ass again. Who could've seen this coming...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh fun... its an infographic about a War... and the super deadly "almost nuke".
    /s

You do know you waged war against Korea in the 50's?
    You don't even know why the DPRK is so obsessed with nukes? This is why. They are fucking scared you'll invade again, which you have threatened to do multiple times.
    Yeah, you are insane. War started when KPA made a full combined forces assault all along the border against what basically was light infrantry (and no, you cannot start war only that, so good luck attempting to say that South started it). I also love how you ignore the South's losses in the war that North started. I guess South's soldiers were not Koreans xD
    Go to school to learn what the definition of genocide is.
    P.S.
    And no, I am not an American. I told you that before. Go talk with Shalcker instead, you will be the best buds.

https://twitter.com/JChengWSJ/status...29000584773632

Hey, Trump just didn't bring his stupid fucking kid and her kid-husband, who have no qualifications to be there being Trump wanting to bang one of them and the other one banging the one Trump wants to bang, he also brought Tucker Carlson.

Why? Who the fuck knows.

Hey, Trump just didn't bring his stupid fucking kid and her kid-husband, who have no qualifications to be there being Trump wanting to bang one of them and the other one banging the one Trump wants to bang, he also brought Tucker Carlson.

Why? Who the fuck knows.
    Naturally, being a Fox News host he is one of the presidents advisors.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Trump is doing a great job building better relationships with North Korea than past presidents. It's a huge step towards peace.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.2df92282a725
    Adorable that you Trumpkins so easily forget how much you felt a U.S. president should never visit NK. Thank god that still hasn't happened yet.

When Trump is defeated, indicted, and jailed - can we put an asterisk next to his name?
    Last edited by cubby; 2019-07-01 at 08:45 PM.

The entire thing was pushed by Trump, he made it much, much worse. In reality, we aren't even back to where we were a few years ago.

But hey, at least he's nicer to murderous tyrants than ally nations.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the international laws that were ignored when the Americans committed genocide against the Korean people?
    Can you provide some evidence to back up those claims?

Why? Who the fuck knows.
    better than war mongering Bolton dont you think?

That is pretty funny though having Tucker there lmao, maybe he's actually doing some reporting? Tucker used to be a reporter/journalist back in the day so that could be the reason.

Who knows what will come of this? from what I understand the North and South Korea are making progress towards peace even if Trump's attempts to denuclearize NK don't seem to work.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_...orea_relations
    read on after Thaw in 2018 on the page.
    Last edited by announced; 2019-07-01 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first US president to visit North Korea and nothing to show for it. You are naive if you think North Korea will stop building weapons because of some nice words. They are only stalling for time until they have functional nuclear weapons.

I applaud any action to avoid military conflict but it has to come at a price for the North Korean establishment. Like any deal you always pivot to give yourself the best deal possible and that the North Korean part of that plan means they are not in a place of strength thus they are already behind the 8 ball. I am not pushing for making them suffer but they will give up far more then the American side will. That entire nation is paranoid and has reasons to think so given the state of Libya and other nations once they concede to American demands. This entire fiasco should have been fixed long before anyone on the forum was born but sadly we are dealing with it today.

https://www.vox.com/2015/8/3/9089913...a-us-war-crime

""Over a period of three years or so, we killed off — what — 20 percent of the population," Air Force Gen. Curtis LeMay, head of the Strategic Air Command during the Korean War, told the Office of Air Force History in 1984. Dean Rusk, a supporter of the war and later secretary of state, said the United States bombed "everything that moved in North Korea, every brick standing on top of another." After running low on urban targets, U.S. bombers destroyed hydroelectric and irrigation dams in the later stages of the war, flooding farmland and destroying crops."

Other article: https://apjjf.org/-Charles-K.-Armstr...0/article.html

"In the spring of 1953, the Air Force targeted irrigation dams on the Yalu River, both to destroy the North Korean rice crop and to pressure the Chinese, who would have to supply more food aid to the North. Five reservoirs were hit, flooding thousands of acres of farmland, inundating whole towns and laying waste to the essential food source for millions of North Koreans."
    I guess that means that China also committed genocide. I guess that is something you believe, right along with the Soviet Union.

Of course, the article doesn't actually mention genocide at all. Oops, neither does the second one.

Could you say they are war criminal? Sure. Could you say the American government is brutal? Sure. Genocide? Not so much... at least not in that instance.

Killing 20% of a population is enough for me to classify it as genocide.

Sigh.. Americans nowadays.
    "I can argue it's not genocide!"
    "I can argue it aren't concentration camps!"

What the fuck is wrong with your people?
    So, to be clear, that means you think the Chinese and Soviets also committed genocide, right?

Yeah, sorry, for a moment I thought you were interested to learn about the Korean war. Seems you're only here to troll and whitewash your terrible history.
    I see that's you trying to dodge a reasonable question. Shall I ask it again. You said the brutality of the American government was enough to determine that it committed genocide. I simply want to see if you are consistent in that application and logic. The countries of China and the Soviet Union were also quite brutal in those years, do you also feel they committed genocide?

Heck, for that matter, I'd say you'd also have to agree that North Korea is also committing genocide right now.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2019-07-01 at 09:26 PM.

So this is round two of Trump legitimizing a genocidal dictator. I wonder what Trump will give up this time to get Kim to pinky swear to be a good little boy, only for Kim to later reveal he secretly had his fingers crossed the whole time?

North Korea plays world leaders like a fiddle. They've been doing this for decades. This iteration of Kim got our current crowned idiot to play the game by offering him a meaningless first, proving they understand perfectly how his brain "works."