Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardedfreak View Post
    My Kua'fon flies at 310% speed.
    Ugh that's really annoying then. All my other mounts are working just fine but he's flying slow as fuck.

Gonna guess a bug then.

Edit: and apparently only on the character that earned him. Checked other characters and he flies their trained speed.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2019-07-06 at 07:29 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Oh look. Another horde mount that isn't a horse, gryphon, or wyvern.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Ugh that's really annoying then. All my other mounts are working just fine but he's flying slow as fuck.

Gonna guess a bug then.

Edit: and apparently only on the character that earned him. Checked other characters and he flies their trained speed.
    definitely a bug. I have 310 speed on the character that earned him

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Eggs droprate for kuafon is still utter shit. Current guess-estimates say ally equivalent will be a chain for the beemount next patch. You can mount them regardless of faction once attained.

Caustic Mechaslime (6), Gorged Gear-Cruncher (15), The Kleptoboss (33) share spawn in the same tunneling-network that has three different entrances. Drill rig daily needs to be up to see any of them. Blizz-RNG may make some rarer than others so happy hunting realm-jumping! So far on EU-Khadgar I've only come across mechaslime these past two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Could you please not post that Mechagon map and rare guide on your home screen? Just give us a link to it. Nearly half of WoW players come from outside America so seeing a map that is totally irrelevant to anyone outside NA is irrelevant to them. And yes, I know it's an American game and American website, but still, is it not an issue to just link to it instead of posting it directly onto the home screen?
    Why is the map irrelevant to people outside NA?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand this map.

Why are there numbers? I know they mark where the rares are, but why numbers?
    Why are the numbers in such a weird order?

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Why is the map irrelevant to people outside NA?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand this map.

Why are there numbers? I know they mark where the rares are, but why numbers?
    Why are the numbers in such a weird order?
    Numbers looked like they are in alphabetical order of the rare names.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Oh look. Another horde mount that isn't a horse, gryphon, or wyvern.
    Oh look. Another expansion where horde is forced to be the bad guys to push God-Emperor Anduin and his cult can be portayed as the ultimate good.

Quote Originally Posted by Daswolfen View Post
    I am just coming back to wow after being gone for the last nine months. Is there an Alliance equivalent to Kua'fon because I can't seem to find it.
    No. And when Alliance players complained they were told to fuck off, it wasn't that big a deal, he can't even fly after all.

Lol.

But hey all you have to do is pay for a boost, level them up, grind for a rare drop, do the questline, and then you too can have it. But fear not, the bee mount will PROBABLY be faction semi-exclusive too and they won't just make it a drop because the Horde player base is what keeps the lights on in Irving California.