Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    What Bob says is that she has the support of the people, i.e it's implied she has most of it. What he says after he finds out she's an old god puppet is that even knowing this he isn't sure that his own race will follow him, presumably because they know he's a footstool for human potential just like his peers.
    His people prob also remember that whoever disagrees w/ his opinions gets exiled from TB.

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    His people prob also remember that whoever disagrees w/ his opinions gets exiled from TB.
    That makes for a neat bit of completely unintended continuity, funnily enough, since it explains why everyone in TB is on board with him per the heritage scenario - everyone else was banished back in Tides of War for not having their mandatory vasectomy.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Indeed - some are faithful to the horde and want Sylvanas gone.
    When dis Sylvanas acted against the horde? She's not Baine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the tauren are the race most likely to remind the rest of the horde what really matters, like real honour among themselves (unlike the corrupt version of honour ones like sylvanas and garrosh used to cause chaos and destruction with).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    When dis Sylvanas acted against the horde? She's not Baine.
    How about when she killed her own people and other horde members and raised them into undead slaves?

I know rational thought isn't on the table for sylvanas fans, but that's what it's always been like, because when it comes down to it such people couldn't give a flying f*** about the horde or its honour, they just want to validate their edgy fanboyism for a twisted character because she's apparently hot.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Because the tauren are the race most likely to remind the rest of the horde what really matters, like real honour among themselves (unlike the corrupt version of honour ones like sylvanas and garrosh used to cause chaos and destruction with).

- - - Updated - - -

How about when she killed her own people and other horde members and raised them into undead slaves?

I know rational thought isn't on the table for sylvanas fans, but that's what it's always been like, because when it comes down to it such people couldn't give a flying f*** about the horde or its honour, they just want to validate their edgy fanboyism for a twisted character because she's apparently hot.
    I saw her raising deads during the battle of lordaeron indeed. Nothing new. Mindless undeads so they didn't use horde soldiers soûls like previous orcs hordes. I didn't saw her killing horde members at that moment. Deads on a battlefield? Not so rare. I also saw horde members ready and properly equiped to rescue horde soldiers trapped in the plague.

The forsaken in the book, wep, an inner forsaken problem. Less important to me than Baine betraying the horde before theramore, increasing horde casualties. Less than Baine killing allied horde soldiers of a different faction. I mean he just exile his own people when he disagrees with them. But other faction? No, let's kill them.
    The honorable horde is a joke. Orcs have no particular honor. They never minded using raped enslaved red dragons, or butchering countless civilians before. Troll vaudou is sick as fuck. Bloodelves and gobelins don't give a shit about it.

So yeah, you got taurens. Guys who basically have to be saved by every one else any time there is a little problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What is said is that Theron is not certain that all of his people will support him moving against Sylvanas. This does not mean that Sylvanas is popular with the people of the Horde, just that she is popular with enough of them for it to be a problem to move against her. They don't even need to be a majority.
    Rebels admitted she has the heart of the people and devs tell she is quite appealing to many members of the horde because she, unlike Baine, Thrall and Saurfang, is in a position to promise them a world free from the eternal horde-Alliance conflict in case she wins.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    For you to take a dive into their lore and find out.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Because taurens are not hive-minded species and opinions of their "leader" (no experience whatsoever) don't have to represent the opinion of the whole nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    I saw her raising deads during the battle of lordaeron indeed. Nothing new. Mindless undeads so they didn't use horde soldiers soûls like previous orcs hordes. I didn't saw her killing horde members at that moment. Deads on a battlefield? Not so rare. I also saw horde members ready and properly equiped to rescue horde soldiers trapped in the plague.

The forsaken in the book, wep, an inner forsaken problem. Less important to me than Baine betraying the horde before theramore, increasing horde casualties. Less than Baine killing allied horde soldiers of a different faction. I mean he just exile his own people when he disagrees with them. But other faction? No, let's kill them.
    The honorable horde is a joke. Orcs have no particular honor. They never minded using raped enslaved red dragons, or butchering countless civilians before. Troll vaudou is sick as fuck. Bloodelves and gobelins don't give a shit about it.

So yeah, you got taurens. Guys who basically have to be saved by every one else any time there is a little problem.
    Seeing you trying to validate crocked logic based on little more then bias fan pandering isn't worth going over point by point, it's the same shit I've seen for years now on threads like these and that never changes.

The only thing I look forward to is seeing people like you pulling your hair out when the story stops validating those biases and claim it's garbage and terrible because you need that validation
    #boycottchina

Sylvanas is a bitch, even Garrosh knew this. It's only a matter of time before her past catches up with her and she is held to account for her acts of evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    It is clear that some leaders in the Horde are tired of the war. However, in this case, there are many that are acting differently.

Essentially, with Garrosh, the Horde was Orcs and some Goblins vs everyone else.
    This, you have many people siding with Sylvanas of various races.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they leave, they'll be labelled as traitors by the Warchief, and she would direct attacks on smaller Tauren settlements and then Thunder Bluff.

They managed to burn Teldrassil, they could topple Mulgore's Gate too.

Seeing you trying to validate crocked logic based on little more then bias fan pandering isn't worth going over point by point, it's the same shit I've seen for years now on threads like these and that never changes.

The only thing I look forward to is seeing people like you pulling your hair out when the story stops validating those biases and claim it's garbage and terrible because you need that validation
    And I hope the traitor's of horde will be punished (baine and co.) I seriously dont get why people want two differently coloured Alliance. I like it that horde is a chaos. That Horde is what its warchief is. After all Horde is but a tool of the warchief. If you disageee, you challenge the warchief which none of the pussy rebels are doing at this point. They rather bow to humans and want to be merry together.

Why cant we have the faction that changes, does all kinds of non-alliance things. I chose Horde because its not alliance and Id rather like Horde stay that way. We dont need red Alliance. You can play blue alliance if you are not up for being what it truly means to be Horde. To be a tool for warchiefs will.

So we're supposed to just overlook your bias and twisted logic while condemning theirs? Makes sense

No u.
    10 char

Why is Sylvanas still warchief?

Asking for a Tauren friend.

why is any race still in the horde?

leaving only makes sense if you can quickly join the alliance. world ending disasters happen all the time in azeroth, and it one happens to hit your lands you won't be the top priority to help for anyone. not to mention currently leaving the horde without having alliance military support is asking for horde retribution.

now the tauren are probably the most likely race to be accepted by the alliance, but it's not exactly a guaranteed thing either. depends a lot on what mood malfurion/tyrande are in and if the tauren are willing to let go of things like taurajo.
    Last edited by horbindr; 2019-07-09 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostromo93 View Post
    Why is Sylvanas still warchief?

Asking for a Tauren friend.
    Because no one is challenging her position except just talking among each others. She was appointed by Voljin, former warchief, as the next in line, that's how horde warchief works.

Because Taurens are actually Jellyfishes, they don't have any spine

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Because they have a good amount in common with orcs, culturally speaking. They also swore a blood oath, no? In addition to that, they probably also realize that leaving the Horde would leave them wide open for Alliance attack. As much as people pretend like this isn't the case, the Alliance doesn't play nice with Tauren and the Tauren have a dislike for a bunch of the Alliance races, just like they're not keen on some of the Horde races. The biggest problem with Tauren is what a deformed image Baine gave them. In my opinion, ofcourse.
    I don't see any legitimate reason for an Alliance attack on Taurens, as they're never doing anything (neither right or wrong) on Azeroth. They're just... Here.
    I have never read any War Story where an attacker stopped in the middle of nowhere specifically to kill cows who were dealing with their own business (aka eating all the grass that exists on Earth)

Well only the Tauren leadership is super pro-Alliance.

If the story was better written Slyvannas could easily make a case for the Tuaren to oust baine and remain loyal. But nah she'll attack Thunder Bluff instead.