Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Since we are unable to lose no matter how stupid we act I guess not giving a fuck is a appropiate reaction :P
    Wouldn't the end of the Eternal Palace count as a loss on our part? N'Zoth goes free, Azshara despite being beat down lives - she essentially accomplished what she wanted and survived to tell of it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I feel bad for the cinematic teams. They are doing a great job working with this bullshit script from the Story team. Overall i was happy with 8.2, now this cinematic remembered me i'm still trapped in BfA.

I like how no one gives a fuck that another world ending threat just got out of prison.
    That's because we've been in this situation every expansion and everyone already knew that N'Zoth was gonna get freed because of all the data mining and youtube videos. But yeah, it's really their own fault for spoiling themselves

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    That's because we've been in this situation every expansion and everyone already knew that N'Zoth was gonna get freed because of all the data mining and youtube videos. But yeah, it's really their own fault for spoiling themselves
    I'm talking about ingame. N'Zoth is free and instead of teleporting us all out of the Palace like Khadgar did after KJ we just stand there...

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'm talking about ingame. N'Zoth is free and instead of teleporting us all out of the Palace like Khadgar did after KJ we just stand there...
    I imagine that's supposed to express Jaina and Lor'themar's shock at what just happened - and there's probably a minor denouement after the cutscene where everyone departs.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

i was expecting something like after TOS raid in legion . Is there any visual differences around world? like argus portal from 7.2?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    I expect nothing and I'm still let down.jpg
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Why N'Zoth didn't take us(heroes) and Jaina/Lor'themar instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    i was expecting something like after TOS raid in legion . Is there any visual differences around world? like argus portal from 7.2?
    nah this is the filler expansion we dont do things like that

woulda been sick shit though being on kul tiras or zandalar and looking around the sea in any direction to see n'zoths big old tentacles looming in the distance around the islands

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why N'Zoth didn't take us(heroes) and Jaina/Lor'themar instead?
    Because he comes closer to being a Raidboss. And this means, he turns more retarded and incompetent by the second.

My thoughts are about the same as I would describe GoT season 8, so there's that. There was no twist, no proper conclusion, nothing cool happened, basically just leaving an empty yet filthy taste behind. I guess they leave all the cool stuff for the final patch just to drag as long as possible.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    "All eyes shall be opened"

Is N'Zoth going to resurrect all of the fallen Old Gods? Yogg-Saron, C'Thun and Y'Shaarj.

That could be why they are bringing Bolvar and the Dragons back in to the story since Yogg is in Northrend. We've already been spending a lot of time in Silithus with Magni but maybe the plan is to do more there with C'Thun. I dunno, maybe the Pandaren are about to be used if they want to use Y'Shaarj again.

that's..... it?

I expected more tbh

All eyes shall be opened is a big deal. He shows exactly what he means by resurrecting Azshara in the very same cinematic (her eyes wide open), he will resurrect old gods or his old army or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post

Is N'Zoth going to resurrect all of the fallen Old Gods? Yogg-Saron, C'Thun and Y'Shaarj.

That could be why they are bringing Bolvar and the Dragons back in to the story since Yogg is in Northrend. We've already been spending a lot of time in Silithus with Magni but maybe the plan is to do more there with C'Thun. I dunno, maybe the Pandaren are about to be used if they want to use Y'Shaarj again.
    The Old Gods and their minions seem to have been intimating pretty heavily of late (since Legion) that things are not quite as we understand them, and N'Zoth specifically seems to want to show us and everyone else something that it feels will change how we think about the presumed status quo. No idea what that is, or if it is meant to just be further inducement to see things the way the Void sees them. But his proclamation that "all eyes shall be opened" struck me as playing into this notion.

According to after dialogs, Lor'themar full support Thrall and Saurfang now. just eww

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post

I would'nt count on Yshaarj. He was removed from the earths crust and its heart drenched to the bottom.
    At best we could use more sha in its place.

It has been heavily hinted in this expansion that the other Old Gods are still active in one way or another. The mantid have been seen in the Island Expeditions, the Swarm under the new Queen is active once more. Ogmot the Mad and the Twilight's Hammer kept hearing whispers in Silithus. And there were still whispers and Faceless minions in Ulduar in Legion.

However, as has already been mentioned, why would N'Zoth bring back his enemies? Yogg-Saron and C'thun were his rivals in ancient times. The only way this would make sense is if N'Zoth seeks to bring back his brethrens as his minions, to rule over the Black Empire as its one and only master and at the same time humiliate his smug brothers who looked down on him in ancient times.

N'Zoth wants to be the sole God, he shall suffer no equal. Thus, if he brings back the other Old Gods, he will turn them into his servants somehow.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-07-09 at 08:10 PM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Maybe we need a guy with N'zoth's eye to kill the boss, hopefully they get to see something special outside the raid.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    The Old Gods and their minions seem to have been intimating pretty heavily of late (since Legion) that things are not quite as we understand them, and N'Zoth specifically seems to want to show us and everyone else something that it feels will change how we think about the presumed status quo. No idea what that is, or if it is meant to just be further inducement to see things the way the Void sees them. But his proclamation that "all eyes shall be opened" struck me as playing into this notion.
    The main symbol of the Old Gods has always been eyes so if his plans are to get the band back together that is pretty fucking huge that we could end up having to face all of them again. Maybe even in the same raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Void Fallen View Post
    However, as has already been mentioned, why would N'Zoth bring back his enemies? Yogg-Saron and C'thun were his rivals in ancient times. The only way this would make sense is if N'Zoth seeks to bring back his brethrens as his minions, to rule over the Black Empire as its one and only master and at the same time humiliate his smug Brothers who looked down on him in ancient times.
    That's what I was thinking. He's going to bring them back as weaker versions that work for him. Make sure he's still the most powerful.