Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    King Mechagon is more of a threat than Azshara, wow. At least he has that alternate timeline where he wins to back him up. What does Azshara have? Not once did she show any ounce of power save when she laughably failed to hold back the sea. Even her boss fight has her relying on subordinates to try and save her. Guess she was just hot air. A pufferfish in lipstick.
    What is this logic man. Yoggi, a old god bigger than a mountain was killed by 10 humans wielding shields and swords. Same goes for argus an entity bigger than the whole planet was killed by 20 humans. You can't go like this in a video game.

Watched 7.2 KJ defeat cinematic again ( 10x better)
    compared to 8.2 azshara defeat cinematic
    laughing ensued
    would watch again.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    Obviously Nzoth is going to possess Aszhara for his phase 1 because we need another reminder of Diablo/Leah
    How will it be a reminder of Diablo / Leah ? Leah was a friendly character and a somewhat likeable character.

Azshara is written to be a despicable character. That would not have the same impact at all.

N'zoth will more likely possess her or use her powers because she's one of the most powerful being in Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    We exactly know who the endboss is now.: N'Zoth.

And AFAIK he only said that to Taleasin personally
    We exactly know nothing. The final boss could be an empowered Azshara while N‘zoth lays back, sips a cup of tea and waits for us in 9.x.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    Ion suggested that the final boss would be known at the end of the raid. I don't think any questions have been answered.
    Except that they have. It was quite obviously N'Zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    Obviously Nzoth is going to possess Aszhara for his phase 1 because we need another reminder of Diablo/Leah
    Plus Aszhara telling us her plan the entire time, even when we're no where near her, and claiming everyone we killed did her a favor, pretty much the exact storytelling that we had in Diablo 3.

Hours ago, I just posted a prediction that was almost spot-on. Wow, N'zoth is freed and Azshara is taken away/disappears/whatever. Shocking...

This is the least surprising buildup I've ever seen. Why the hell didn't they just tell us 8.3 would be about N'zoth?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Hours ago, I just posted a prediction that was almost spot-on. Wow, N'zoth is freed and Azshara is taken away/disappears/whatever. Shocking...

This is the least surprising buildup I've ever seen. Why the hell didn't they just tell us 8.3 would be about N'zoth?
    People have been predicting this for months

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    People have been predicting this for months
    People were predicting this about 10 minute after the expansion was announced.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Im so confused, and not in a good way. Going to Nazj what I would have wanted and expected to be like
    - get to know and see the naga culture better. What have they been doing here all this time? What Azshara was doing? Waiting for all the Legion story to go down so that we find the azerite puddles then we decide to go facton war over it so that nzoth can get free? i mean... what... Instead I'm babysitting some guy that wants to crack eggs and touch many starfishes and buds in a generic seabottom zone.

- What was nzoth doing all this time? sleeping? Procastinating? If Azshara can access him 24/7 but nzoth is in "prison". is it a body prison, or a "mind" prison? If he could corrupt magni, it isn't a very well working prison. Body prison then? So what, he can't jumpy jump around like all the lively old gods do? Also he can talk to his minions? That's not really prison-y either.
    - Where is Sylvanas, what's her deal since the lamp thing?

- get to know the power dynamics between Nzoth and Azshara.
    I feel like Nazjatar (the whole Nazjatar chapter) might have been rushed. All this "secretive" thing what we (I) thought is secretive maybe just really incompetence.
    Last edited by Lei; 2019-07-10 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krille View Post
    Sounds like you havent been paying attention at all. The "world dying" has been a scheme by Azshara to make you empower the heart which she then uses to free N'zoth, like please keep up.
    At this point, I really wouldn't doubt it. This writing is shotty at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Where's the 'big twist'?
    The sub numbers.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by thesmall001 View Post
    It turns out we were over-thinking it by expecting any story to occur at all.
    To be fair, we did get story, we're just going to have to wait 5-6 months for the resolution. The story progressed insofar that we now know N'Zoth is free, Azshara isn't dead (yet) and the world is in even more danger than ever.

We also pretty much can speculate, with I think a 95% accurate guess, that Azshara will be back as a void corrupted version of herself, probably as the final boss of the 8.3 for the setup towards the next expansion. I also think there's a 99% chance of the next expansion being The Black Empire. I also give it a 80% chance of there only being one faction next expansion after both the "Crossroads" cinematic as well as this Eternal Palace raid end cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by artline View Post
    Really, this is garbage
    nonsense and explains nothing
    Agreed, I am so dissapointed.

True true, also the books dont tell much aswell. WoW shouldn't try and act as if they can write a complicated story. In the past they had a simple story during the warcraft times and showed the bosses alot in our faces from tbc till cata, this hyped the end bosses alot more.

Also i dont think its hard to write a story, just look at GW 2 or final fantasy 14. They actually have build up in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    People were predicting this about 10 minute after the expansion was announced.
    Nobady was predicting this till dataming. Then people rushed on funsites, read every spoiler possible and complain how is story so obvious.

Will we see Queen Azshara on #metoo after that snatch up by the big eye?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    legit question:

Why would Nzoth realease any other Old Gods, IIRC according to lore, Old Gods spent eons fighting each other before the titans arrived which always seemed strange considering they all were puppets sent by the Void Lords. One would think they would exercise teamwork but apparently they did not. Why start now?
    That is one of the lore points we don't discuss because it is a retcon of the chronicles/void lords.. the whole old gods fighting thing made sense when they were the biggest baddies with no superior above them so they were fighting for dominance over each other to be the ultimate bad guy.. now that we know they are just parasite of void lords to infect titan souls, the whole black empires and infighting makes no sense. Its the same thing for why they are "imprisoned" and not killed.. its a legacy of the old lore that is too present in the current game so they couldn't get rid of it with the retcon and decided to leave it messy.

Fanboys will keep claiming that chronicles fixed everything tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elias01 View Post
    Nobady was predicting this till dataming. Then people rushed on funsites, read every spoiler possible and complain how is story so obvious.
    Are you stupid? People were predicting this since they first started hearing the whispers in legion lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Im so confused, and not in a good way. Going to Nazj what I would have wanted and expected to be like
    - get to know and see the naga culture better. What have they been doing here all this time? What Azshara was doing? Waiting for all the Legion story to go down so that we find the azerite puddles then we decide to go facton war over it so that nzoth can get free? i mean... what... Instead I'm babysitting some guy that wants to crack eggs and touch many starfishes and buds in a generic seabottom zone.

- What was nzoth doing all this time? sleeping? Procastinating? If Azshara can access him 24/7 but nzoth is in "prison". is it a body prison, or a "mind" prison? If he could corrupt magni, it isn't a very well working prison. Body prison then? So what, he can't jumpy jump around like all the lively old gods do? Also he can talk to his minions? That's not really prison-y either.
    - Where is Sylvanas, what's her deal since the lamp thing?

- get to know the power dynamics between Nzoth and Azshara.
    I feel like Nazjatar (the whole Nazjatar chapter) might have been rushed. All this "secretive" thing what we (I) thought is secretive maybe just really incompetence.
    I’m still unclear as to why Azshara even opened up Nazjatar, or why she didn’t crush us with all the water that’s being held back, or why we even bothered to fight Azshara when the only way N'Zoth could be released was with us there, or why we even bothered to kill her when she was dead for all of 3 seconds and N'Zoth was released anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    I’m still unclear as to why Azshara even opened up Nazjatar, or why she didn’t crush us with all the water that’s being held back, or why we even bothered to fight Azshara when the only way N'Zoth could be released was with us there, or why we even bothered to kill her when she was dead for all of 3 seconds and N'Zoth was released anyway.
    she needed the heart of azerite necklace and she couldnt just get that from our cold dead bodies. she needed our fists to plant it 3 feet up her rectum for her plan to come to fruition