We should have an option to skip Nazjatar and Mechagon Intro

Like blizzard used to do it for intros like in Legion, what do you think ?

10+ Year Old Account
    They are pretty short, so, I would say, it's not a pressing issue.
    That being said, I wouldn't cry foul if it was possible to skip them on an alt, if there is a character that has already done it once on that particular faction.

Seconded. Just like the BfA Prison break (Alliance side anyways), which is skippable.

Was Broken Shore or Argus intro skippable?

Right now it's current content so I don't mind that it's required to do if you wanna bring alts in. It's not like it takes forever. Next patch the zones will be empty and aside from needing rep for flying I doubt many people will return to farm these zones. And in 9.0 it'll probably be emptier than ever since anyone leveling will just skip right past it (unless of course they're trying to unlock flying).

Soooooo yeah, totes not a big deal. Once I unlocked flying on my main I brought 4 alts through the intro quests pretty quickly to get them the essence.

I mean the first 3-4 time its fine but when you do it on the 15th toon for benthic gear lottery you even get jealous on the very short horde intro. The alliance one is 15-20 minutes longer, which in itself is of course not a problem, but again, if you do it for the xth time because Benthic gear HAS to have the ability to procc sockets, its gets really annoying. And I am only looking for ONE Benthic piece, the poor people who need more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Was Broken Shore or Argus intro skippable?

Right now it's current content so I don't mind that it's required to do if you wanna bring alts in. It's not like it takes forever. Next patch the zones will be empty and aside from needing rep for flying I doubt many people will return to farm these zones. And in 9.0 it'll probably be emptier than ever since anyone leveling will just skip right past it (unless of course they're trying to unlock flying).

Soooooo yeah, totes not a big deal. Once I unlocked flying on my main I brought 4 alts through the intro quests pretty quickly to get them the essence.
    IIRC Broken Shore was in part skippable (only the scenario bit, you still had to do the few quests that come after). Argus is not skippable at all.
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I mean the first 3-4 time its fine but when you do it on the 15th toon for benthic gear lottery you even get jealous on the very short horde intro. The alliance one is 15-20 minutes longer, which in itself is of course not a problem, but again, if you do it for the xth time because Benthic gear HAS to have the ability to procc sockets, its gets really annoying. And I am only looking for ONE Benthic piece, the poor people who need more than that.
    Exactly, doing it more than 3 time is just awful, especially that those quests offers nothing interesting.

I've done it 8 times so far, 4 to go. It isn't a huge deal but yes, I would certainly prefer to skip it. Particularly the whole lava cave bit in Broken Isles.

One tip, you can skip the Mechagon prince tour, just talk to him and say you've seen it already.

I cried my soul out for having to do it even 2 times (cus of azerite neck thing). Too long for alliance.
    I really hope that blizzard will NEVER EVER introduce any sort of artifact grind in future. But even if they do- make it acc wide FFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I cried my soul out for having to do it even 2 times (cus of azerite neck thing). Too long for alliance.
    I really hope that blizzard will NEVER EVER introduce any sort of artifact grind in future. But even if they do- make it acc wide FFS!
    Just this...having to do the neck thing is a killer!! I don't mind Mecha because once you get there you're good to use your alts to farm the rares. Nazj is a bit more of a pain
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I ran my main and 10 alts through Naz last weekend in order to get the HoA activated. I will admit that it got very tedious the 6th or 7th time.

I am not bothering with Mechagon on more than two characters though, don't see the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanthanum View Post
    I ran my main and 10 alts through Naz last weekend in order to get the HoA activated. I will admit that it got very tedious the 6th or 7th time.

I am not bothering with Mechagon on more than two characters though, don't see the point.
    It's just super painful, but blizzard wont care.

I didn't complain, I said it wasn't a huge deal, but it would be a nice QoL improvement if they added a skip for alts.

It's super attractive to do it on alts because you get a 370 weapon, a 385 azerite piece, a 404 trinket, and 5 pieces of 385 Benthic for your trouble. That's a huge itemlvl boost. All my alts are kitted out in 385 gear now other than rings and one trinket.
    Last edited by Schizoide; 2019-07-11 at 04:18 PM.

I have run 5 alts through the intro up until world quests and i am already sick of it.

I really wish a skip would be introduced so i dont have to do it on the other half of my 120s but i doubt it will happen.