What if... Xal‘atath and Queen Azshara become allies?

... to oppose N’zoth and defeat him?

How I imagine this? We’re basically rescuing Azshara in 8.3 from N‘zoth because Xal‘atath convinces us she’s the key to defeat him. Sylvanas knew it all along... Tyrande isn’t pleased by the idea yet she supports it. Those four ladies form an unholy alliance...

/discuss
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it needs to be black and white like that.

Azshara's crimes are too many, but just killing her would be an waste of character. IMO? She should be eternaly bound to a throne of mockery in a castle, with no power at all - "Queen" of N'Zoth's new world, just as she wished.

She would still be able to talk, but she would be immortal and... powerless. A good end for someone with such an ego.

Only if Baine, Anduin, Lor’Themar, and Bwonsamdi form a Holy Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post

How I imagine this? We’re basically rescuing Azshara in 8.3 from N‘zoth because Xal‘atath convinces us she’s the key to defeat him. Sylvanas knew it all along... Tyrande isn’t pleased by the idea yet she supports it. Those four ladies form an unholy alliance...

/discuss
    Unless you lobotomize her completely, Tyrande won't be teaming up with either of those.

I'm fine with working with Xal'atath though. She'll always be my knaifu, knife or no knife.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Unless you lobotomize her completely, Tyrande won't be teaming up with either of those.

I'm fine with working with Xal'atath though. She'll always be my knaifu, knife or no knife.
    Imagine Tyrande being less of Tyrande and more fueled with anger, hatred and rage without any clear target anymore. A lost Tyrande. Like Willow in Buffy when she became Dark Willow (if somebody gets the reference).

There is NO redeeming Azshara for what she's done to her people and Azeroth. She has to die sooner or later.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    There is NO redeeming Azshara for what she's done to her people and Azeroth. She has to die sooner or later.
    Like Sylvanas?

/discuss
    Fuck that, Tyrande needs to rip Azsharas and Slyvanas heads off. So tired of Night elves having to set shit aside for the "greater good"

Imagine Tyrande being less of Tyrande and more fueled with anger, hatred and rage without any clear target anymore.
    So imagine Tyrande lobotomized. Like I said. And no clear target? Her clear targets are the two that you're suggested she team up with.

Like Sylvanas?
    Precisely. Both of them are blatant villains. Any redemption for them would be shoehorned and a terrible "DRAENOR IS FREE" rushed writing bullshit situation.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

Like Sylvanas?
    Duh, that goes without saying.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    What if they become allies with benefits?

That'd be hot.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    What if they become allies with benefits?

That'd be hot.
    Hmmm, maybe Knaifu... But Azshara? I'm not really into fish fetish
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

/discuss
    Why? Why would Xalatath would make a deal with NZoth and bring the opener to him then....

She'll probably be Varimthras'd and just molded into some monstrosity.

You guys are way overthinking this... Azshara is being saved for the next raid and will have more tentacles/more spikes this time and will then Sylvanas will flap her boobs and Azshara will crumble to dust after Nzoth cuts off her allowance money.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    Why? Why would Xalatath would make a deal with NZoth and bring the opener to him then....
    In the end she’s still an old god and loves scheming.

BTW do we know what Xal‘atath‘s special skills are as an old god? Like “she‘s the old god of...“?