Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    I didn't have a chance to respond before you edited your original post. Good thing you did though.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    The bounty system design boggles my mind in all kinds of ways.
    Could someone explain to me how it makes sense?
    If something as simple as this fairly straight forward system "boggles your mind" then there is no hope for you in this game. But then your post history/started thread history already shows that.

Mainly the "altruist" design of getting ZERO rewards and instead giving 100 Conquest Points to 5 players of the enemy faction plus a ton of goodies.
    It's a video game.

There is no moral crisis or belief of "good versus bad" apart from the story. It's a game. Stop trying to add this.

And as to the rewards, yes there are rewards. So this is just wrong.

Wouldnt it make more sense if the "killer" got rewards also?
    You say "killer" but that's only to fit the narrative of your thread. Stop doing that.

You mean the Alliance/Horde Assassin. That is what the player is called once they reach that threshold.

Why does a person go to the "dark side"? Because of the profit it brings, correct?
    Wrong, because there is no "dark side" as you put it. Again, you keep using this terminology to fit the narrative of your post and it's making no sense.

You are trying to explain something that you just said you don't understand. Stop trying to equate this as to some righteous (or lack of) act inside a video game.

World PvP = non-instance PvP in the real world. The profit: killing enemy players. How is this so hard to understand?

But in this case, killing other players gives you ZERO profit
    For somebody who is a self-proclaimed champion of video games giving something for people to do with satisfaction apart from tangible rewards, now you want to use idea of tangible rewards as part of your argument?

Also, zero profit? Although I said above there --are-- rewards for it, a simple Google search could have told you this as well.

...and intead you become a loot pinhata to the enemy faction. You become Santa Claus.
    WELL IT LOOKS LIKE YOU THERE IS SOME RISK TO ENGAGING IN WORLD PvP/BECOMING AN ASSASSIN ISN'T THERE?

This post just gets worse and worse.

So it doesnt even make sense "roleplaying-wise" because the "killer" gets no profit from turning to the dark side.
    Wrong again, because you just simply can't grasp the easy-as-FUCK-concept which is the "bounty hunter" -- I mean "killer" -- system in War Mode world PvP.

The only explanation i have for this...is maybe Blizzard wants to keep warmode somewhat peaceful and not a "total chaos" of people farming bounties for the reward.
    My only explanation is that you don't think before you post things.

But conquest points would be more than enough to make it worthwhile IMO no more than that.
    So I take it you don't world PvP at all, or to that extent even play with War Mode on.

Because if you DID you would know each week you get a quest to go to a random zone and kill X amount of enemy faction players. Turn it in, and what do you get? CONQUEST POINTS.

Call to Arms quest --> go to random zone --> kill enemy faction players and/or become Alliance/Horde Assassin on the way --> turn in --> get Conquest points --> PROFIT

At the end of the day, it seems you are either unable to understand or choose to not understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by FL4K View Post
    You complain about literally everything

And it’s clear you don’t understand the concept of War Mode assassins

So here are some points:

Becoming your respective faction’s assassin gives you reward: a title. Not a item reward but a reward none the less.

Actually ... here is something you’ll understand: becoming a assassin gives the player a JOURNEY to achieve something. You’re all about journeys remember?

I swear , every thread I see by you , the more sensitive you become
    When did they change that? You used to not get a title just for getting the assassin buff.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could see there being more to the reward structure if wpvp actually required skill to participate in.