Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BfA last boss - Sylvanas.

Blizzard, please make that happen. I mean and a lot of peole love her, but I think we should let her go with that expansion and kill her off. ..Like comoooooon ..she burned down Teldrassil and killed a lot off innocent Night Elfs. And now she is going to burne down Thunder Bluff? PLEASE, do NOT turn her good again and make up with the Alliance. We need to kill her off....

Alos please make a cool cinematic about Sylfanas dieng after we defeat her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Blizzard, please make that happen. I mean and a lot of peole love her, but I think we should let her go with that expansion and kill her off. ..Like comoooooon ..she burned down Teldrassil and killed a lot off innocent Night Elfs. And now she is going to burne down Thunder Bluff? PLEASE, do NOT turn her good again and make up with the Alliance. We need to kill her off....

Sylvanas* /10 chars
    Kaiba, Vengeance Incarnate
    Level 120 Demon Hunter - Garona, US
    Havoc Specialization
    Level 31 Hunter - Mankrik, US
    Catch me live on Twitch.tv @Kaiba12

Just exactly how retarded are you?

Blizzard, and even Ion himself have said she will not be a raid boss and they have other plans for her. Jesus christ fucking retards all over this forum.

You can tell this was ghost written by the anti Sylvanas army crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post

Blizzard, and even Ion himself have said she will not be a raid boss and they have other plans for her. Jesus christ fucking retards all over this forum.
    Ok. Can u share a link then???

It's frustrating because I'm both on team "I don't want Garrosh 2.0 as the finale" and "I swear to Elune if you try to redeem her after she's racked up a death count to rival Deathwing..."

I've made sure all my alts in BFA quest in Silverpine Forest just so I get to watch her die. I have a problem.

Last edited by Powerogue; 2019-07-14 at 04:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

No bullying please.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It's frustrating because I'm both on team "I don't want Garrosh 2.0 as the finale" and "I swear to Elune if you try to redeem her after she's racked up a death count to rival Deathwing..."

I've made sure all my alts in BFA quest in Silverpine Forest just so I get to watch her die. I have a problem.

I call that pride.

If she ever becomes a boss, I hope she's waiting for the player heroes like this.

Giggity. Giggity, giggity.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas and N'zoth are most likely candidates for final boss. I think from this two most would prefer Sylvanas, she fits perfectly and many wait for proper Black Empire expansion with N'zoth, Xal'atath and maybe even some info about Void Lords.

Also it would be cool if all final raid bosses were teased back in August via Warbringers. So far we got Jaina and Azshara.

Gee, I wonder who the BFA end bosses will be:

#bigthink

Jaina was a raid endboss and didn't die. Azshara was a raid endboss and didn't die.

10+ Year Old Account

Already confirmed to not fall in a simple manner.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Blizzard, and even Ion himself have said she will not be a raid boss and they have other plans for her.
    Yeah, just like they said Grommash would be the final boss of WoD. Times Plans change.
    Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2019-07-14 at 07:12 PM.

They already said sylvanas will not be garrosh 2.0, she will not be raid boss but still people keep creating new threads about it, fake leaks etc.

But soon all eyes will be opened.

She won't be a raid boss in 8.3 because she'll be a dungeon boss/war campaign boss in 8.2.5
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    If she ever becomes a boss, I hope she's waiting for the player heroes like this.
    Giggity. Giggity, giggity.
    You do realize she's undead right? She probably has maggots crawling around in her unmentionables.
    Not to mention necrophilia is generally frowned upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    You do realize she's undead right? She probably has maggots crawling around in her unmentionables.
    Not to mention necrophilia is generally frowned upon.
    Thanks for killing the fantasy.

If Sylvanas is our final raid boss, I'm definitely skipping 8.3. You'll see me in 9.0 when HvA war is over.
    If it's Sylvanas corrupted by N'Zoth, I'd be fine with that.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

whos the only person who canonically has shown to have black smoke as a power? thats right sylvanas.

it wasnt nzoth talking to azshara in the last 2 cinematics, it was sylvanas.

It's going to be N'Zoth. Foreshadowed, heavily hinted and leaked.