Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Oh my god this whole thread is about red bull and how they did a nasty to method and bla fucking bla.

How about what's actually happening in the raid.
    How are the guilds faring.
    The actual world race.....
    Puerile drama is at least 70% of what any World First race is all about.

Everyone relevant is stuck on Ashvane who is a relatively hard gear and DPS check, so in-between attempts they are doing split runs and M+. Once she falls I expect the next two bosses to die in fairly short order.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Not everyone has the luxury of sitting at home watching a stream.
    Some people rely on the forums for updates while they attend to life
    Ahah, I have a twitch webpage open at work, sorry for you, man.

method already did splits?

Feels like Fetid all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    method already did splits?
    No. No splits yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that the best try for this boss of all guilds so far ???

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJordanMK View Post
    I believe so, think next best was 27% from Limit last night.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJordanMK View Post
    I think so yes, but Limit's 26% is from last night so they should go lower once they are "done" with their splits and more rested.

There is a very high likelihood that blizz nerfs Ashvane, the big question is when do they nerf it and who benefits the most from the timing of the nerf.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    There is a very high likelihood that blizz nerfs Ashvane, the big question is when do they nerf it and who benefits the most from the timing of the nerf.
    They will wait until next Tuesday on the reset most likely.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

ashvaine had 80 mill on ptr but blizz trucked her hp by +20% for sake of stalling WF and now we and 70 other guilds spaming m+ to outgear it
    I.O BFA Season 3

Always funny. People bitch about this could be a 1 boss raid, turns out Ashvane is hard (and maybe more later) and now people are thinking it'll get nerfed after 24 hours.

This community is great.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Always funny. People bitch about this could be a 1 boss raid, turns out Ashvane is hard (and maybe more later) and now people are thinking it'll get nerfed after 24 hours.

This community is great.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    Its going to get nerfed because its overtuned for where it is in the instance, especially with the first 3 bosses being free. Probably a 10% hp/shield nerf
    Last edited by Video Games; 2019-07-17 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Its going to get nerfed because this its overtuned for where it is in the instance, especially with the first 3 bosses being free
    Exactly, the boss is mechanically simple just mathematically impossible tuned by blizz on purpose
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Limit getting to Azshara first and coming in 3rd place again.
    While this guy watches laughing and waiting for LFR part 3 to come out.

me too!

QQ I LIVE IN EU AND A DIFF TIME ZONE AND BLIZZARD AN NA COMPANY KEEPS CHANGING THINGS WHILE IM SLEEPING!!!! AND and and and i'm a fanboy of method and it's not fair cause I don't get to watch them get world first on it and live my life through their success, and and i'm sad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    It's not mathematically impossible. Method had it at 21% and they haven't even done splits yet.
    You have to remember that if the best guild in the world is struggling with an early boss, it never stays that way. Only exception i can remember is gorefiend

Have to remember unlike CoS there's a lot of room to improve Ilvl this tier. Top guilds are currently doing it much lower geared than your average guild will have when they reach Ashvane.

Maybe she'll get a 5% health nerf but gear will fix most of the issues so don't think she needs it tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    It's not mathematically impossible. Method had it at 21% and they haven't even done splits yet.
    this is what im talking about they have to split like we have to and the other 70 guilds with 3/8 progress
    I.O BFA Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    ashvaine had 80 mill on ptr but blizz trucked her hp by +20% for sake of stalling WF and now we and 70 other guilds spaming m+ to outgear it
    Guilds complained after BoD because that was a "one raid boss". It's good to see a wall before the last bosses.