Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Crucible of Storm isnt a raid it was a Joke put in by blizzard to fill the void.. 2 bosses is just a super hard dungeon
    ?????????????????????????

Crucible of Storm isnt a raid it was a Joke put in by blizzard to fill the void.. 2 bosses is just a super hard dungeon
    Literally every raid comes down to "2 bosses"... inckuding this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    He's talking about the last progress, Crucible of Storm. Pieces killed it May 3rd and Limit May 16th.
    Pieces was day raiding for CoS, Limit was not.

Quote Originally Posted by NERDZILLA View Post
    Pieces was day raiding for CoS, Limit was not.
    Limit had a lot of very valid excuses for underperforming (Darkee in the MDI, not having enough people to raid etc, preparation lighter than for the other raids), but that doesn't change the fact they killed Uunat 13 days after Pieces.

Thanks for the correction.

Though, I found this in that post:

Q: How long does testing last?

A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we’re satisfied that we’ve received that information for a given boss, we’ll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.

45 minutes to 2 hours is ridiculous if you want to bang out bugs and possible exploits. Testing periods should be days, not minutes and hours.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Limit had a lot of very valid excuses for underperforming (Darkee in the MDI, not having enough people to raid etc), but that doesn't change the fact they killed Uunat 13 days after Pieces.
    Maybe they took so long because they didnt want to go balls to the walls fast, and rather take a break before the big raid.

Maybe they took so long because they didnt want to go balls to the walls fast, and rather take a break before the big raid.
    I agree with you, and said their lack of performance in CoS was completely understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Thanks for the correction.

Though, I found this in that post:

Q: How long does testing last?

A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we’re satisfied that we’ve received that information for a given boss, we’ll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.

45 minutes to 2 hours is ridiculous if you want to bang out bugs and possible exploits. Testing periods should be days, not minutes and hours.
    Days testing raids externally doesn't make sense. The whole point of the timing I think is to make sure people don't have the mechanics down pat long before the raid actually officially opens. You could argue that their internal testing should do a better job at times. I won't disagree with that, but I think long periods of mythic raid testing by guilds are a terrible idea.

Sco got Scobenched

The Limit guy that is occasionally on the Red Bull stream explained it, they have limited vacation days (being American) and so not everyone could afford to take time off for CoS to have a real go at World First.
    There is still a final tier aswell that might come around December that they need vacation days for aswell.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Sco got Scobenched
    He's on the bench since the beginning of the day, Method is doing the fight with one tank and Justwait is better than him.

He's on the bench since the beginning of the day, Method is doing the fight with one tank and Justwait is better than him.
    Just shows that Sco is basically a figurehead in terms of actual raiding.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fight looked like it could be a 1 tank fight to get more dps or healers in..

Looks like Max benched himself while still raid leading, kinda interesting to see actually. They're wiping at about the same point as Method, no huge gap.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The Limit guy that is occasionally on the Red Bull stream explained it, they have limited vacation days (being American) and so not everyone could afford to take time off for CoS to have a real go at World First.
    There is still a final tier aswell that might come around December that they need vacation days for aswell.
    Why I am a bit surprised they could go though with this... US to London is basically 1 day worth of travel depending where in US they live. Total fight time might be 10 hours but Airports etc it will add up. Boss isnt killed by next monday or tuesday they will be sitting on a plane for 10+ hours depending on how many stops to final destinations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Looks like Max benched himself while still raid leading, kinda interesting to see actually. They're wiping at about the same point as Method, no huge gap.
    He did that last night as well... Not bad idea especially if someone can do similar output basically coach during the raid, this could be that kind of fight.

Why I am a bit surprised they could go though with this... US to London is basically 1 day worth of travel depending where in US they live. Total fight time might be 10 hours but Airports etc it will add up. Boss isnt killed by next monday or tuesday they will be sitting on a plane for 10+ hours depending on how many stops to final destinations.

- - - Updated - - -

He did that last night as well... Not bad idea especially if someone can do similar output basically coach during the raid, this could be that kind of fight.
    Does feel like the perfect fight for it considering it's being one tanked.

Quote Originally Posted by beelgers View Post
    I'll agree with iffy. For LK, I wonder if Blizz would have suspended them if they didn't ignore the Valks (that was the real issue right?). If they killed the Valks anyway, there would be no real argument that they were exploiting the bug. (maybe my memory is totally off on the situation though)
    Who knows, I would've been fine with it if they handled the valkyries. Then again I have no 100% knowledge whether they ignored them or not but everyone I ever tried to talk about it didn't want to comment on that so...

Really needs faction balancing considering Horde is always guaranteed to receive a world first kill. If you play Alliance at this point you might as well be considered casual according to Blizzards balancing with racials. :/
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    This does kinda get old tbh, what do they think, that in EU ppl don't have limited vacation days?
    I mean sure, in US paid vacation is not mandatory and in EU its 20 days mandatory a year, but apart from france (30 days by law iirc) most ppl in EU will have between 20 to 25 days of vacation a year, and all ppl i know professionally in the US also have atleast around 20 vacation days a year.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    This does kinda get old tbh, what do they think, that in EU ppl don't have limited vacation days?
    I mean sure, in US paid vacation is not mandatory and in EU its 20 days mandatory a year, but apart from france (30 days by law iirc) most ppl in EU will have between 20 to 25 days of vacation a year, and all ppl i know professionally in the US also have atleast around 20 vacation days a year.
    It's at least 5 weeks in France if you're salaried. But Method doesn't have french raiders atm.