Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    I mean, I don't know why he expected it to be a 3-day tier in the first place, that's the weird part. Heroic isn't any gauge of mythic difficulty these days and I don't think we've had a tier last less than at least 4-5 days since Xavius.
    You clearly have not watched the entire video, or were just not listening carefully.

The chance was the chance because of the extreme power of benthic and crafted gear this tier. You basically could get 4 benthic pieces (better than mythic ilvl loot), and 3 crafted items (440 with socket). With all the farmed up titan residuum, at azashara many people have 2/3 mythic ilvl azerite pieces as well.

He said he hoped that blizzard anticipates the amount of effort wf guilds put in, so that the race isn't too short. Because the last time more powerful loot than hc gear was easily available the raid lasted a day.

Now for the big decision, to extend or not extend

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Why's that?
    Making Shamans die and then get back up is literally the most straight-forward example of clever use of in-game mechanics.

Throw shit at Blizzard for not seeing that from a mile and the moronic Poly oversight on Za'qul. I'm amazed that these things get past their internal testing team.

Edit: Although considering their QA department was castrated earlier this year, maybe I shouldn't be.
    Last edited by Voidwielder; 2019-07-22 at 08:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Yeah he should have used an example from this tier of Method exploiting the Court charge bug instead of waiting for it to be fixed.
    This is actually a perfect example because limit also had a bug on stormwall that the adds just bugged out and didn't move and they choose not to kill until it was fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Not a decision unless they are consistently wiping sub 5% and even then they will likely not extend.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Making Shamans die and then get back up is literally the most straight-forward example of clever use of in-game mechanics.

Throw shit at Blizzard for not seeing that from a mile and the moronic Poly oversight on Za'qul. I'm amazed that these things get past their internal testing team.

Edit: Although considering their QA department was castrated earlier this year, maybe I shouldn't be.
    That wasn't the exploit. The exploit was circumventing the intended cooldown of Ankh by abusing mechanics in the End Time dungeon, allowing them to gain an unfair time and tactical advantage over their competitors.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    limit have made the wrong decision 2 tiers in a row before this one so lets see what they do this time

Are Method not attempting Azshara today?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixy View Post
    Are Method not attempting Azshara today?
    No. They totally gave up and lost the race - this has nothing to do with concept of timezones and finishing the previous raid (and hc warfront) at 2 am.

Method continuing in roughly half an hour apparently.

Edit: they should really stop consuming all this unhealthy stuff on screen. What a bad example for the kids watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post

Edit: they should really stop consuming all this unhealthy stuff on screen. What a bad example for the kids watching.
    Ugh, gaming 13+ hours a day is a good, healthy example?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post

Method probably have some of the more healthier players in this whole race.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Do we really know that there is no secret phase or anything similar? Blizzard has been very on point about hiding things from datamining.
    Secret phase? Probably. I mean we are talking about the most powerful mortal mage ever. She needs some crazy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    That wasn't the exploit. The exploit was circumventing the intended cooldown of Ankh by abusing mechanics in the End Time dungeon, allowing them to gain an unfair time and tactical advantage over their competitors.
    Do you really believe Method was the only one doing this? Exorsus shaman was streaming doing the exact same thing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they giving more time to Nogga to sleep?

Does anyone know what kind of WA did Nogga coded all night long?
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Im amazed how little exercise they do during progress, 10-15 minutes is more than enough. Even more so with some of the players working out, they should know it improves your learning

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Im amazed how little exercise they do during progress, 10-15 minutes is more than enough. Even more so with some of the players working out, they should know it improves your learning
    So do you look like Gingi or what

Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    Scripe seemed to be pretty adamant yesterday that the boss wouldn't die in this reset.
    Why would he not be?
    Limit has 1 day of raiding left before reset. That isn't close to enough time to finish the kill unless the next phase(s) is a complete pushover.
    At this point I expect a kill around Thu/Fri, maybe Saterday.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Draxia View Post
    So do you look like Gingi or what
    No? How is that relevant? Exercising being good for learning have been know for ages

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Do we really know that there is no secret phase or anything similar? Blizzard has been very on point about hiding things from datamining.
    No there isn't one, the abilities of EVERY "secret" phase has always been datamined, there isn't one.
    Last edited by NtflxnChill; 2019-07-22 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    EU not even in the top 50 after 8 hours, NA #1 bby
    Only 1 US guild in the top 10 now. What's your comment?