Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

is it even possible for low energy method to win when limit have Red Bull© at their disposal?
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Quotey View Post
    is it even possible for low energy method to win when limit have Red Bull© at their disposal?
    as it seems right now: absolutely
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    EU not even in the top 50 after 8 hours, NA #1 bby
    the first 3 were cleared by US guilds before the EU even started, so yeah that is why.

some other stats for you though:

Lady Ashvane - 31 EU, 11 US, 2 OC, 1 KR
    Orgozoa - 14 EU, 3 US, 2 OC, 1 KR
    Queen's Court - 8 EU, 2 US, 1 KR
    Za'qul - 1 US, 1 EU

yeah pretty sure EU is dominating the US at the moment.....

Quote Originally Posted by Quotey View Post
    Method is sponsored by Runtime (nutrition), they have plenty of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreo View Post
    A bit weird Method pulling so many viewers on their channel, and even Limit RL doing like twice of the official World First Race brought by RedBull.
    Yeah the method channel has an interesting number of views for how fast the chat is moving very interesting. Between 30k to 70k viewers and chat is till readable.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Yeah the method channel has an interesting number of views for how fast the chat is moving very interesting. Between 30k to 70k viewers and chat is till readable.
    They have follower-chat enabled, so if you're not following the channel you can't write in chat. Probably to make sure chat doesn't get too spammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    No, they are fucking toxic. I saw their streams for a while when they were at Za'qul. The way Max treats Darkee, for example, it's disgusting. Like he is a brainless pet and a second tier player.
    Not sure if trolling? Max was calling out stuff for Darkee as well as the raid because that last phase is legit hell as a tank so much stuff to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Do you really believe Method was the only one doing this? Exorsus shaman was streaming doing the exact same thing...
    They had 5 shamans instead of 2, so they had more Ankh's to cycle through and didn't need to exploit like Method.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Are they giving more time to Nogga to sleep?

Does anyone know what kind of WA did Nogga coded all night long?
    Weak auras aren't that hard to modify once you know the spell strings and the timings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    They have follower-chat enabled, so if you're not following the channel you can't write in chat. Probably to make sure chat doesn't get too spammy.
    Follower chat is different from sub chat though I would expect most people actually watching are following.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also when the stream is embedded like it is on MMO-C front page, you have to click to load the chat separately and I'm sure a decent amount of traffic is MMO-C (and other fansites) readers watching embeds.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    They had 5 shamans instead of 2, so they had more Ankh's to cycle through and didn't need to exploit like Method.
    Except Nurseos was streaming the very same thing Method did, and he used the end of times shenanigan after every wipe. And Exorsus killed Uunat with 2 shamans, like Method. If you're talking about Pieces, they definitely killed Uunat with 5 shamans. But I don't know if they used the end of times trick.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2019-07-22 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leih View Post
    Also when the stream is embedded like it is on MMO-C front page, you have to click to load the chat separately and I'm sure a decent amount of traffic is MMO-C (and other fansites) readers watching embeds.
    Okay now that I can definitely see happening see as mmo champion autoplays freaking everything. I hate going to the site on mobile it just starts autoplaying bfa cinematic instantly.

Can you imagine how long these fights would last if there were no addons?

Azshara would die in 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post

I wish they would release a tier with no WA or boss timers allowed. The bosses abilities would need to scaled back a little, bit it could be fun. I think modern bosses and addons have gone too far. Everything looks complicated and confusing to the average player, way too much going on, will put a lot of people off from give mythic a go I bet

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post

WoW's bosses are so complex precisely because addons exist.
    They are designed on the assumption that raiders have a varies boss mods.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Does anyone know why Mini went from Limit to Method (he's playing currently ele shaman on Azshara)? I've seen some fuss about Jeathebelle but nothing about Mini.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    I wish they would release a tier with no WA or boss timers allowed. The bosses abilities would need to scaled back a little, bit it could be fun. I think modern bosses and addons have gone too far. Everything looks complicated and confusing to the average player, way too much going on, will put a lot of people off from give mythic a go I bet
    It can certainly be interesting to think about how WoW would have turned out without bossmods.

Tho I think you can get a pretty good idea by looking at FF14's boss design.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Does anyone know why Mini went from Limit to Method (he's playing currently ele shaman on Azshara)? I've seen some fuss about Jeathebelle but nothing about Mini.
    Method are paying him around $7000 a month to play for them so they basically bought him.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Method are paying him around $7000 a month to play for them so they basically bought him.
    What, 7k? Really?! Holy Moses... Then why is Josh living in a complete shithole when they're earning that much?

And you know that from?