Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikay View Post
    What, 7k? Really?! Holy Moses... Then why is Josh living in a complete shithole when they're earning that much?
    Josh has only been streaming for a very short while so he's living cheap until he has made enough to never have to worry about it again (much like asmongold is hoarding millions before actually buying stuff)

People in Method have been nagging him to move into a Method gaming house though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Method are paying him around $7000 a month to play for them so they basically bought him.
    wish that was true, I'd be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Justwait View Post
    wish that was true, I'd be rich.
    Are you waiting for limit to continue because you are stuck cant remember how they did it?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    WoW's bosses are so complex precisely because addons exist.
    They are designed on the assumption that raiders have a varies boss mods.
    Addons don't exist for FFXIV and bosses can get plenty complex. The assumption by devs is due to the longer GCD people have time to think and move. This leads to stuff like Coil turn 9, which absolutely cannot be cheesed even 3 expansions later cause the second phase requires 3 people at minimum and has like 5 instant death mechanics. My favorite bossfight in the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Are you waiting for limit to continue because you are stuck cant remember how they did it?
    Imagine being so salty that you trashtalk one of the best tanks in the history of WoW

Method are paying him around $7000 a month to play for them so they basically bought him.
    Seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Addons don't exist for FFXIV and bosses can get plenty complex. The assumption by devs is due to the longer GCD people have time to think and move. This leads to stuff like Coil turn 9, which absolutely cannot be cheesed even 3 expansions later cause the second phase requires 3 people at minimum and has like 5 instant death mechanics. My favorite bossfight in the entire game.
    Pretty sure that was one of the reasons why they made the GCD changes to wow. Pulling top dps is easier but now you can make the mechanics harder so the bosses aren't just dps checks anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Imagine being so salty that you trashtalk one of the best tanks in the history of WoW
    But I didn't trashtalk him?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Pretty sure that was one of the reasons why they made the GCD changes to wow. Pulling top dps is easier but now you can make the mechanics harder so the bosses aren't just dps checks anymore.
    And there was an uproar cause "it will make the gameplay super slow and boooooooring" Yeah right. DPS and healer checks aren't interesting. Those are frustrating. Now maneuvering missiles into piles of debuff granting sludge to mitigate their damage while dodgeing AoE. That's a different matter.

holy fucking shit i wish man

Looks like the method boys are falling to trolls faster than limit is extending lockouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Lol'd

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Lol'd

/10char
    and the nobody is back thinking hes somebody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have an idea which of the 6/8 guilds are closest to 7/8 ? Havent followed the race much during the weekend ...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJordanMK View Post
    Anyone have an idea which of the 6/8 guilds are closest to 7/8 ? Havent followed the race much during the weekend ...
    Some Chinese guild had a 1.5% wipe couple of hours ago...

Ji Tian Hong have claimed World Third Za'qul, Asian First!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstrike View Post
    Stream Link?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Stream Link?
    they dont stream, https://www.method.gg/raidprogress

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstrike View Post
    And did it faster than both limit and method

Damn, that's impressive. I hope they get some quick progress on Azshara, more competitors just makes this all the more unpredictable and interesting.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    With what spell do they cc the Hulk-Add? It seems as if the mob is stunned for looooong time