Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Calling it now, Azshara is going to be a 3 reset boss
    Going out on a small limb there! lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Going out on a small limb there! lmao.
    Meant 3 week boss not 3 reset, but unless Azshara gets nerf this boss isn't dying this week

10+ Year Old Account
    Meant 3 week boss not 3 reset, but unless Azshara gets nerf this boss isn't dying this week
    I agree with that ... it seems that everybody stopped at this 50% roadblock ... so its gonna be next week for sure

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how long Limit gets to stay in EU. That will be a loss of a day of progression if they have to leave for Jobs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Wonder how long Limit gets to stay in EU. That will be a loss of a day of progression if they have to leave for Jobs etc.
    I was concerned about that too but the way it's looking it won't matter. She's not dying this week without a nerf.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksnake View Post
    I was concerned about that too but the way it's looking it won't matter. She's not dying this week without a nerf.
    Watch Blizzard nerf when they are mid flight lol

I very reliable inside source (spoiler alert it was KUNGEN) told me today that <METHOD> hired a construction company to build a wall around the Redbull Sphere. This is a very intelligent 2 part attack. Part 1, the general construction will be noisy enough to be a legit distraction until completed. Part 2, once the wall is constructed Limit will no longer be able to receive food delivery and will eventually starve. Apparently Sco knows Putin very well and supposedly this masterplan came directly from Trump, but I cannot confirm nor deny that detail.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    I very reliable inside source (spoiler alert it was KUNGEN) told me today that <METHOD> hired a construction company to build a wall around the Redbull Sphere. This is a very intelligent 2 part attack. Part 1, the general construction will be noisy enough to be a legit distraction until completed. Part 2, once the wall is constructed Limit will no longer be able to receive food delivery and will eventually starve. Apparently Sco knows Putin very well and supposedly this masterplan came directly from Trump, but I cannot confirm nor deny that detail.
    This needs to be the next copy/pasta - totally spamming this in Max's stream when i get home from work tonight

I've started to dislike Veyloris alot, when he was talking about things only related to wow it was ok, but he is starting to look like the personification of stereotypical american.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Yeah let's see what they can pull from it... People also said it was impossible to 1 heal Garrosh until Paragon solo healed with a Priest with Poney Tails on its UI...
    I'm still shacking when I think about this vid. I would have killed myself if I'd have to play with that UI. Was a really awesome effort by the guild and especially by Jhaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    I've started to dislike Veyloris alot, when he was talking about things only related to wow it was ok, but he is starting to look like the personification of stereotypical american.
    Is he the 3rd tank for Limit? Or am I thinking someone else? I haven't been able to watch the stream at all today, did he say something particularly abrasive? My impression of him was a young guy, (I think he said he's 23) who doesn't look very put together, that plays video games a shit-ton. Which honestly is not that great of an impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    To exactly get under 10% and not die? Yes, its easier to spell steal 4 times on demand than that.
    Lul, people thinking you force the procs through trying to get sub 10% hp.

It's very easy to proc for mana, like our fire mage does what you mentioned.

Healers just run to 10% mana to pop it, you don't really bother till deeper into a fight anyway where you've stacked it at least 25+ times already.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    No one in their right mind is arcane
    I know lol it's a damn shame too because it's kinda fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ralahast View Post
    Is he the 3rd tank for Limit? Or am I thinking someone else? I haven't been able to watch the stream at all today, did he say something particularly abrasive? My impression of him was a young guy, (I think he said he's 23) who doesn't look very put together, that plays video games a shit-ton. Which honestly is not that great of an impression.
    Yeah he is the third tank. I think he is 23 years old. He hasnt' really said anything bad but sometimes he rambles alot and he gets in totally offtopic things about. Yesterday he was explaining something debt guilds had and he almost started to talk about european countries debt or something, he said almost like he was defending american huge debt. But it was totally random and the other casters went just "wtf".

Max just tweeted this out https://twitter.com/maximumwow/statu...21536909062145

Looks like he has another convenient excuse to use now when China gets world first

5+ Year Old Account

Looks like he has another convenient excuse to use now when China gets world first
    To be fair based on the ability list and the streams it really is a boring AF fight.

Granted, that's still not an excuse to not push your hardest when you earn more money most people ever will, by playing a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post

I wonder how many ninja looters Method might get on their splits after that one ninja done to Limit?
    How exactly does one ninja loot in BFA with personal loot? I'm sincerely curious since I stopped playing WoW during Legion, but I thought personal loot could not be disabled now?

Limit actually has one chinese raider, Supreme, and he told that Chinese server have alot of shady stuff going on that would get any top guild in EU or US banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    To be fair based on the ability list and the streams it really is a boring AF fight.

Granted, that's still not an excuse to not push your hardest when you earn more money most people ever will, by playing a video game.
    You have any proof that wow top raiders earn good money? I highly doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    How exactly does one ninja loot in BFA with personal loot? I'm sincerely curious since I stopped playing WoW during Legion, but I thought personal loot could not be disabled now?
    Limit invites people to their splits with the expectation that they can and will trade trinkets and other important items. Not doing so is a ninja of sorts given the guidelines set by the guild, albeit Blizzard is highly, highly unlikely to crack down on anyone ever refusing to trade their items.