Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    The last 5-10% are probably really brutal so it could still take a while. People started cheering waaay too soon on Ghuun too, def getting there though.
    If everyone is alive and they have the boss 15.7% again for the overload phase and they actually survive the overloads, it's probably just a kill. They'd have to kill it before another overload though, doubt they could survive an extra one.

The last 5-10% are probably really brutal so it could still take a while. People started cheering waaay too soon on Ghuun too, def getting there though.
    15% wipe with 19 player since one dc'ed and they just soaked the console empty before wiping. So they have at least a bunch of time before they have to activate it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Staboteur View Post
    If everyone is alive and they have the boss 15.7% again for the overload phase and they actually survive the overloads, it's probably just a kill. They'd have to kill it before another overload though, doubt they could survive an extra one.
    Yeah true enough, she melts really quickly.

Limits biggest downfall is having to reprogress every day, they seem to struggle and forget everything after they sleep. I'm not sure what causes that, but it must be frustrating as hell.

They have to kill her before the last void zone opens, the rest looked good.

limit doesnt even have lust for p4 while method does

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Limits biggest downfall is having to reprogress every day, they seem to struggle and forget everything after they sleep. I'm not sure what causes that, but it must be frustrating as hell.
    It's the American way.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    It's the American way.
    That makes absolutely zero sense.

Method have maybe 2 hours left, they might extend a bit if they feel confortable. Otherwise Limit has 10 hours to kill the boss before Method gets back. So Limit might still have the higher chances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpySnowflake View Post
    The only real competition, that beat them consistently was Paragon.
    Yeah, Paragon were the true gods of raiding. But still, the race was a lot more open than just 2 guilds. Blood Legion were competing for a while and other guilds weren't that far behind. Mainly talking about Cata and MoP. Guilds were falling left, right and center during and after MoP, and even before. Just seems much less competitive nowadays.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    That makes absolutely zero sense.
    Probably some sad attempt to fire shots at Americans. All this bullshit will be so funny if the Chinese win.

Limit can barely get into P4 now, they are absolutely losing it LOL.

NA losers always crumble under pressure, they probably won't even get world second and are going to get kicked out by red bull LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Probably some sad attempt to fire shots at Americans. All this bullshit will be so funny if the Chinese win.
    Shit, I forget to use /s one fucking time and suddenly I'm anti-American.

Nice twist with Method getting ahead. Turns out their strategy was better all along. Well played.

it's still not done though, I love how close this is

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpySnowflake View Post
    The only real competition, that beat them consistently was Paragon.
    I mean this kinda make sense since Paragons GM and MT, who most likely was also raid lead, Seita is now a strategic coach in Paris Eternal OWL team.

isnt limit changing their strat? thats why they are failing

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Shit, I forget to use /s one fucking time and suddenly I'm anti-American.
    Even being sarcastic it makes zero sense. It's just a downright retarded comment.

enough of the US vs EU stuff
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    enough of the US vs EU stuff
    It's an EU vs US race, some of you need to lighten up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see Method getting the miracle pull in the next 2 hours so its an easy win for Limit.