Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    I don't see Method getting the miracle pull in the next 2 hours so its an easy win for Limit.
    Not if Limit keeps using BL as soon as Azshara appears, that's for sure.

Limit did yesterday so well and now they keep wiping to stupid mistakes. Keep it up and make this interesting - at least until method goes to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Not if Limit keeps using BL as soon as Azshara appears, that's for sure.
    Tuned for a bit on their stream. Seems they are starting to tilt little by little.

I don't see Method getting the miracle pull in the next 2 hours so its an easy win for Limit.
    You're assuming Limit will kill her before Method comes back tomorrow - it's definetely possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

My guess is - unless there's a secret phase or brutal mythic mechanics we haven't seen yet, either Limit kills her today or Method does it tomorrow.

Limit has been "progressing" for 5 hours now, they can't even get to p4, pathetic. GG Method easy win.

Tuned for a bit on their stream. Seems they are starting to tilt little by little.
    Indeed, seems like they keep having the same nerve/focus issues than in Uldir and BoD. But it's pretty hard to untilt a whole raid. The progress made by Method the last couple of hours affected them a lot probably.

Well, they were clearly leading azshara progress for multiple days and now method just got far better pulls. Of course you start to become tilted.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how guilds perfomance is basically reversed today. Limit is struggling in the phases they supposedly had under control while Method is getting ever closer to a kill. Sure, they're still dying a lot, but their strategy is a lot more risky.

Hopefully Limit will get their shit together, their good performance made this race a lot more exciting, but today it's looking pretty bad.

I see the doomsayers have moved on from Method and now predict Limit's impending doom. It's not dead yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalendil View Post
    I see the doomsayers have moved on from Method and now predict Limit's impending doom. It's not dead yet.
    They have no clue what's going on. They just look at dps meters and do their armchair qb-ing, as if they were ever good enough to be in such a position. Hurr durr Scrype sux so bad lulzorx. As if they already forgot KilJaeden.

For the rest of us, its been a very fun race to follow, and may the best team win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Indeed, seems like they keep having the same nerve/focus issues than in Uldir and BoD. But it's pretty hard to untilt a whole raid. The progress made by Method the last couple of hours affected them a lot probably.
    Past tiers ptsd coupled with the burn out from 100 extra pulls might be too much. They are regressing while method is ramping up with cleaner pulls.

Does anyone have an actual rundown of where we are at right now? I know this is wrong but I believe we are roughly at:

Method 15%
    Limit 29%
    Someone 37%
    Someone else 40ish%
    Everyone else 48% or worse

You get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    Does anyone have an actual rundown of where we are at right now? I know this is wrong but I believe we are roughly at:

Method 15%
    Limit 29%
    Someone 37%
    Someone else 40ish%
    Everyone else 48% or worse

You get the idea
    Think it's Method 15.7% and Limit 28.8% not sure on the others.

Max needs to go full Riggnaros on those slackers man, so many pulls and same jokers still making the same mistake. Why are they still discussing and reformulating their strats after so many pulls?

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Max needs to go full Riggnaros on those slackers man, so many pulls and same jokers still making the same mistake. Why are they still discussing and reformulating their strats after so many pulls?
    Because they seem to adapt to the fight on live and try to push as far as possible (they BL when Azshara appears) even after hundreds of pulls instead of having a wider view of the fight; that's why they seem to constantly rediscover the fight. Method has a slower and more methodical approach. I don't know if Limit even tried the 2 healers strat.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2019-07-27 at 09:44 PM.

Method just wiped on their last console activation. If they survive that the boss is dead. Kill is very close.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I think both Method and Limit are around the same duration in P4, just Method is saving CDs and BL which allow them to get to 15% (whereas Limit is at 30%). Method definitely seems in a much better shape with their strat. Limit will need to survive an extra console but they also need to do much better on the DPS min-max to get her close to 50% before transitioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Method just wiped from their last console activation. If they survive that the boss is dead. Kill is very close.
    No not really, they died from the ancient ward being drained completely (which does a lot of raid wide damage, almost certainly wiping). They had already survived the console.

Some people need to read up what clicking the console actually does, it will answer a lot of questions on why the ward is being drained much faster, why someone 'suddenly' dies or takes a lot of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I think both Method and Limit are around the same duration in P4, just Method is saving CDs and BL which allow them to get to 15% (whereas Limit is at 30%). Method definitely seems in a much better shape with their strat. Limit will need to survive an extra console but they also need to do much better on the DPS min-max to get her close to 50% before transitioning.

No not really, they died from the ancient ward being drained completely (which does a lot of raid wide damage, almost certainly wiping).
    That's exactly what the console activation did.

also wtf did narco die 2 times to ?

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    also wtf did narco die 2 times to ?
    Just a bad player, narco and nogga throwing hard, which is nothing new tbh.