Poll: Who are you rooting for to claim QUEEN AZSHARA?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Who knew so many psychologists watched world first race. Now if we could only just get some body language experts to analyze the mute Method streams this thread would be perfect! I think secretly justwait is the heavy in method. Think about it. He doesn’t stream, no voice, can’t see chat. He’s the perfect one. I bet he’s screaming at all of them Riggnaros style. (Kidding)

Some of the Limit raiders have the most glazed eyes I've ever seen.

ya... 2 pulls consecutive with actual progression..

12.9% now

Last 10% is gonna take a while.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Last 10% is gonna take a while.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Limit can't kill it with their current strategy and gear levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofimaster View Post
    Method sticking to the 2-heal strat, this is either going to be the worst or the most genius move ever.
    This was two days ago, and it looks like Method knew what they were doing all along.

Nobody mentioned the Asian guilds for quite a while. Can anyone tell how far they got already?
    Last edited by DurzarDK; 2019-07-28 at 06:35 AM.

sub 1% wipe inc and Henry rage quits, making the meme complete

They dont need full 8 hours of sleep, good 3 hour powernaps can do the same. It seems like they need 10 or 12 more hours, that will sustain them.

i wanna go to bed it’s 3am but i know i’ll wake up to a kill from either
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Chris potter from method did. He also tweeted about it

https://twitter.com/methodpotter/sta...418759680?s=21
    Raging at people trolling on the internet or having different opinion than his? Thats "0 iq" he is talking about right there.

is max ever going to reset his stacks in p4?

Amazing choke by Limit tbh, 150 pulls ahead and still can't drop it below 10%

Quote Originally Posted by Tofimaster View Post
    Amazing choke by Limit tbh, 150 pulls ahead and still can't drop it below 10%
    Limit isn't going to kill it this reset with the current tactic, this is ghuun 2.0 again with the horrible decisions made by Limit's leadership (still using bl in p2 after 500 wipes). They are SO FAR behind on DPS when it comes to p4, by the time Limit hits 15% on the boss, it's already dead with Methods DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Raging at people trolling on the internet or having different opinion than his? Thats "0 iq" he is talking about right there.
    Yeah, weird to insult their fanbase for wanting them to win the race. Good job I mean viewers having their own way of seeing the thing from the outside is literally part of streaming the progress. Which makes them tons of money, btw.

What does he expect the viewers to do? Like "shut the fuck up, just make us tons of money" ?
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2019-07-28 at 07:44 AM.

I don't think people who questioned their 2 healer strat want them to win to be honest. The idea that some of the best tacticians, strategists, log readers and players in the world would make such a simple oversight is just insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    WF guilds hate Azshara but every other guild loves her. granted they've not seen mythic, but it's an incredible encounter for lots. weird.
    I've only done her on normal, but find it an underwhelming fight. It's mostly about adds and the power pad things. They underplayed Azshara (one of the most important characters in the game, lore-wise). I really hope we get a 2nd Azshara encounter later on in the NZoth raid.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    i wanna go to bed it’s 3am but i know i’ll wake up to a kill from either
    Why is this internet race that important to you? How will your life change if you miss who kills a pixel dragon first?

Genuinely curious.
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Lots of screwing around now. Either re-focus or just go to sleep and wake up in 2nd place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    I've only done her on normal,
    Then why are you even commenting on whether the fight is "underwhelming" or not? The best guilds in the entire world are hundreds and hundreds of wipes into progressing against her, and you're here saying Blizzard "underplayed" her because you killed her on Normal...

You need to get some perspective, here. Your complaint is essentially the equivalent of playing the WC3 campaign with cheats and then claiming that none of the villains were hard enough so the campaign was underwhelming.