Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I honestly just wish people would hang out in Silvermoon instead. The area outside of the AH is a great place for people to gather up.
    - Trim

7+ Year Old Account
    As a side note, i would really enjoy if they somehow embraced the idea of big cities, like Suramar. I don't know if it would require new cities or if the current cities could be expanded, but it would just be really cool if more was added to them so they feel much more...city like.

I still feel like Stormwind is a small keep to this day, with no people really living in it and a surprisingly small population of dwarfs in it when you keep the connection to Ironforge in mind.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Orgrimmar still looks like ironhorde design, sometimes you think Garrosh gonna come up and pat you on shoulder and say "Surprise ****".

So new design would be mud-huts or more wooden buildings....
    Why should we downgrade the city?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    But then Blizzard will no longer have sorry excuses to start another faction war like "Orcs are starving, they have no food and clean water so they had no choice but to invade Night Elf territory!"
    This is what Blizzard wants. To convince everyone to support Golden Child.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Din't Garrosh built an empire underground?
    where is that now?

I'd like them to get rid of that ugly ass building in the middle of the main area where the bank/AH are. It completely dominates the space, serves no purpose and it just looks like a big spiky wedding cake.

It would be cool if they could give it more of a Bazaar klnd of feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Something like Petra with lots of chambers hollowed into cliffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Folks have said they didn't like the way the Cata Revamp changed Orgrimmar, if you could redo the city what would you change to improve it?

Assume another Cata-scale revamp mechanically, knock down mountains or even completely remake the place.
    Thats interesting, during early Cata and Cata beta, people absolutely were in love with new Orgrimmar as it had this cool war-like new structures.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well to be honest.. I think its time to give every city or atleast a second horde or second allaince city, so people can choose where they want to stay..

I am soo done with OG afther how many years..

7+ Year Old Account
    A rework is much needed!

1. Since orgrimmar is a Capitol city of the entire Horde Faction, I think there should be a Huge Orc disctric... but I think there should be a Blood elf district a Tauren district, a troll district and even a bigger embasy area for buildings of each allied race.... and a well buildt Goblin area with their ideas (make that area as far away from the other palces since they have 100% polution.

2. Ogrimmar has so much unused area... the top of all of the cannions are unused areas... Make Rope tauren elevators or stairs up there and fill it up with different and new areas

3. there are 2 or 3 very high Mountains in ogrimmar... why does we dont have huts or guard watch otehrs up there... would be great to see us use every part of the city... something like Stormwind

4. make aquaducts... since a city as huge as Orgrimmar needs running water

5. and plz take your time.... don rush it like Cataclysm... since in ogrimmar you can see areas that are unfinished and most of the "WALLS" HAVE half cut stairs.... this screams unfinished job.... since CATACLYSM... kinda sad

6. Make the area at the Zeppelintowers a Trade district... since a area with such trafic should be central for trade

7. make an area for Orgrimmar air force (many nests for wyvreens and their riders)

8. make a great and huge area for Ogrimmar troops... since a city so big should have a huge military district

9. something fun... make somthing like Class order hall for each call inside the city... something new players and low level players can go to and do stuff specific for their class (and make it look nice with specifit things in it... not like now where class traniers are just spread out with 2 or 3 generic looks)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well Orgrimmar is more than the Orc Capital. It is the home for the entire Horde. I would want to reflect that in the architecture.
    Could not agree more!!! it feels so starnge that the other races have not buildt their own districts
    Last edited by Wolfrick; 2019-08-06 at 03:08 PM.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!

Teldrassil treatment. I'd be happy with thunder bluff, (upgraded with flight ) silvermoon, or phased suramar became our capitals

Vol'jin, Cairne, Durotar memorial statues.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

No matter what they do a vocal minority will bitch about how some change to their favorite corner to cyber in is now gone, so it really doesn't matter.

I don't think they should change the design too much to reflect other races in the Horde. Orcs are not known for their flashy building skills.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post

Could not agree more!!! it feels so starnge that the other races have not buildt their own districts
    Yeah. Although it doesn't work that way on the Alliance side either. I mean the gnome district is in Ironforge, the Worgen district was in Darnassus and no place had a Draenei District. Or Pandaren for that matter. A small camp doesn't count. All this might change if Nelfs get a new starting zone.

Still, Orgrimmar is obviously an Orc Capital and not an Alliance one. Come to think of it why isn't there a separate city for each faction that they built together?

Orgrimmar and Stormwind both need to be given the Suramar/Boralus treatment. Keep the same layout but there needs to be way more buildings and detail. These two cities are core to Warcraft and shouldn't look like a low poly indie-game.

I have little hope of this happening since the amount of work required would far exceed what we'd actually get out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by slendydaddy View Post
    Din't Garrosh built an empire underground?
    where is that now?
    Underground. Sylvanas uses it as a base for her dark rangers and apothecaries.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bildur View Post
    Let the Orcs make some impossing walls around the city - but let the Goblins redesign anything else.

I want fake grass, pink flamingoes, shady strip-clubs, swimming pools, strings of party-lights and neon signs (they could run on magic) so jammed-packed you can't spit without hitting a pinup girl or a banana wallpaper! Think Red Light Turist Hell x 1000. Honestly I think it could make for an interesting look

Or just go borring and make it a bit smaller (easier to navigate) while more "majestic" without giving up the tribal look.
    banana wallpaper should be an item in the blizzard store. I might do my kitchen in it.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sansai View Post
    I honestly just wish people would hang out in Silvermoon instead. The area outside of the AH is a great place for people to gather up.
    Wyrmrest Accord and Moonguard are waiting for you.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Make it so my low level characters don't have to stand around waiting for elevators just to take a flight path.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Yeah. Although it doesn't work that way on the Alliance side either. I mean the gnome district is in Ironforge, the Worgen district was in Darnassus and no place had a Draenei District. Or Pandaren for that matter. A small camp doesn't count. All this might change if Nelfs get a new starting zone.

Still, Orgrimmar is obviously an Orc Capital and not an Alliance one. Come to think of it why isn't there a separate city for each faction that they built together?
    Yeah, agree... Since Stormwind and Ogrimmar is the center of their Factions... it would be very smart and easy for other races to flock to that city and want to live there... and with so many different reaces... different Buildings would rise up.

Hope they have this ideas in mind... since again... it would make BLIZZARD JOBS SO EASY.... since insted of thinking "Hmmm... we need to think of many different orc discrics for an entire city"... they can use alot of that space using the other races city outlets and buildings.

Again, in Stormwind and Orgrimmar... there are so much missused space
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!