Page 33 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Dude, are you aware how many lactose-intolerant people there are IRL? If we allow the fictional-Antifa Boogyman to use Milkshakes, they may upgrade to Starbucks chilled mocha-Lattés... and then it's only a matter of time until they start busting out the Dairy Queen Peanut-buster Parfaits! By then, it's too late to call out the national guards... >.>
    Remember, white nationalists killed only 175 people over 8 years... that’s nothing compared to the bunch of milkshakes.

It’s that #walkaway thread all over again. Same people posting how liberals are out of control, but then laid out a defense for the MAGA bomber.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Antifa is too fake and lame to be a terrorist organization. They are mostly the pets of some journalists and establishment types.

The irony of pretend Commies mostly attacking working class tier people while being cheerleaded by some of the richest institutions on Earth is palpable.
    While you started a thread that white nationalists killing 175 people, is totally not an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Man, Theo pretty much just reads straight from 4chan these days.
    8chan apparently... that seems to be where this conspiracy bullshit is coming from.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I disagree strongly.
    I don't agree with telling people to leave the forum.

But I can't dispute that nobody wants him here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Cool personal attack.
    Got an actual reponse?
    A critique of your logic is not a personal attack. You don't know what a personal attack is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Out here commiting hate crimes, beating the shit out of gay minorities. Should the government label them as a terrorist organization and crack down on these monsters?
    No - don't be stupid. The GOP on the other hand is really trying to get on that list. See the NE party "leadership" kicking out a member for condemning white supremacist terrorism.

Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I am enjoying this thread in contrast to white nationalists only killing less than 180 people in 8 years thread. Of course in that thread, those murders are used to excuse the murderers, not demand that white nationalist be a terrorist group.

Please, same people excusing murder by white nationalists, please tell us more about the terror of milk shakes.
    Well you see white nationalists haven't been seen throwing milk shakes, therefore they are objectively superior to Antifa.

But then White nationalists have murdered more people then Antifa but less then Islam....

Therefore Antifa can not be a terrorist organization until it murders as many people as Islam? I'm so confused!

"Antifa hasn't killed anyone" -multiple Antifa supporters in this thread.

Not even a week after saying that the Dayton shooter, a far left Antifa supporter kills 9 in a mass shooting. It will only get worse as these cowards grow more bold.

The next argument will be "well Antifa hasn't killed as many people as (insert other terrorist organization)..."
    Last edited by Daara; 2019-08-08 at 07:49 AM.

8chan apparently... that seems to be where this conspiracy bullshit is coming from.
    Well, not anymore lol. Unless they found a new host?

The guy wasn't antifa.
    And nobody was killed as an antifascist action.

I mean.. These other guys literally killed the promote their fascist ideology, one because he wanted the GOP to maintain control of Texas.
    Look it happened in Toledo, it has a major university, so it has to be "librul" so that means it was a leftist, which also means it was antifa. We should hold the president of antifa accountable.

The guy wasn't antifa.
    And nobody was killed as an antifascist action.

I mean.. These other guys literally killed the promote their fascist ideology, one because he wanted the GOP to maintain control of Texas.
    His twitter says otherwise

https://nypost.com/2019/08/06/dayton...t-mass-killer/

“Kill every fascist,” the shooter declared in 2018 on twitter, echoing a rallying cry of antifa ideologues. Over the next year, his tweets became increasingly violent. “Nazis deserve death and nothing else,” he tweeted last October. Betts frequently flung the label “Nazi” at those with whom he disagreed online.

This is typical ANTIFA extreme leftest argument, name everyone you disagree with as a Nazi or racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    His twitter says otherwise
    No, his twitter didn’t say shit about his sister being a Nazi or that he was going to kill anyone. The best quote you guys can find for your conspiracy theory is ‘Nazis deserve to die’.

This is typical ANTIFA extreme leftest argument, name everyone you disagree with as a Nazi or racist.
    I’m sorry that ANTIFA isn’t living up to the ‘we only killed 175 people in 8 years’ standard.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

So not a single piece of evidence and all you link is the new Infowars. What a surprise.

But is he wrong? Are you saying you disagree?

The thing is.. This shooting had nothing to do with anyone being a Nazi, fascist or otherwise.
    He shot his sister and some random people.
    Look at the hand-waving you're doing. You lefties tie everything to Trump and when proof a guy was a very active ANTIFA supporter shoots up a place you hand wave it away. Typical

10+ Year Old Account
    So not a single piece of evidence and all you link is the new Infowars. What a surprise.
    It’s not the new InfoWars. We were not permitted to use the NY Post on our school projects, because it was a tabloid magazine. This was more than 25 years ago, so their reputation predates InfoWars.

The thing is.. This shooting had nothing to do with anyone being a Nazi, fascist or otherwise.
    He shot his sister and some random people.
    It’s a conspiracy theory at this point. But, as long as there is an active thread where white nationalist celebrate only killing 175 people, people desperately trying to link something... anything... to antifa, makes intentions very clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the hand-waving you're doing. You lefties tie everything to Trump and when proof a guy was a very active ANTIFA supporter shoots up a place you hand wave it away. Typical
    This is reactionary to a white nationalist leaving a manifesto linking him self to Trump. The MAGA bomber literally had a car covered in Trump propoganda. There is literally a thread on white nationalist only killing 175 people and you come up with this? The FBI requested that white nationalist be declared a terrorist group, not random leftist.

15+ Year Old Account
    No one handwaves that he killed people, the reason you give is not supported and that's being discussed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

It’s not the new InfoWars. We were not permitted to use the NY Post on our school projects, because it was a tabloid magazine. This was more than 25 years ago, so their reputation predates InfoWars.

It’s a conspiracy theory at this point. But, as long as there is an active thread where white nationalist celebrate only killing 175 people, people desperately trying to link something... anything... to antifa, makes intentions very clear.
    They are desperate to link any murders to ANTIFA, because they have many murders by white nationalists and none by ANTIFA. Kind of hard to play the victim and cry about ANTIFA and meanwhile we have right wing shooters every week.

Antifa loves to think they can fight when they are fucking terrible at it getting their asses wooped every single time even when they are armed lol.

Dont care if they all kill eachother but for me it's quality fucking comedy watching all these clips around and i can tell you there is plenty oh plenty.

https://www.reddit.com/r/holdmyfeedi...ith_a_crowbar/

Btw that antifa guy ended up with braindamage and will never be the same, proud boy guy who hit him was supposed to do a couple years in prison until the cops watched this clip then he got of all charges.

You know whats funny that proud boy's have all races and even gays in their groups, they just love to brawl and especially against antifa and i can see why.

- - - Updated - - -

The way i see it is that both sides loves to brawl much like fotball supporters do.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-08-08 at 01:36 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Antifa loves to think they can fight when they are fucking terrible at it getting their asses wooped every single time even when they are armed lol.

Dont care if they all kill eachother but for me it's quality fucking comedy watching all these clips around and i can tell you there is plenty oh plenty.

https://www.reddit.com/r/holdmyfeedi...ith_a_crowbar/

Btw that antifa guy ended up with braindamage and will never be the same, proud boy guy who hit him was supposed to do a couple years in prison until the cops watched this clip then he got of all charges.

You know whats funny that proud boy's have all races and even gays in their groups, they just love to brawl and especially against antifa and i can see why.
    Yes too bad Antifa members aren't hardened Criminals made up of killers and thugs that know how really fight and shoot people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    Yes too bad Antifa members aren't hardened Criminals made up of killers and thugs that know how to brawl and shoot people.
    Maby they should stay home at their rich partents houses instead, abit safer for them. Everyone should just stay home, nothing any of them doing is making jack shit of a difference and they are both just looking for a fight.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-08-08 at 02:01 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

No, his twitter didn’t say shit about his sister being a Nazi or that he was going to kill anyone. The best quote you guys can find for your conspiracy theory is ‘Nazis deserve to die’.
    Which is just common sense, really. I'd make that my signature, but Thwart would ban me for it.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Just want to add something because it looks like folks are so desperate to pin anything on antifa, that basic logic escapes them:

Nearly 40,000 People Died From Guns in U.S. Last Year, Highest in 50 Years
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/18/us/gun-deaths.html

Those 40000 people, were not killed by a vast majority of independents. These people were killed by both, left winger and right wingers. The reason we don’t have 40000 threads blaming left or right, is because unless the motive was to kill due to political ideology, the ideology of the killer is irrelevant.

So please... when you see people bitch that this guy should be treated like the antifa version of MAGA killers... ask if the real problem are independents to make up the remaining 40000 gun related deaths in US in 2017. Lunacy... absolutely insane...

lol.

Acting like antifa is the next big issue, is you guys handwaving all the right wing terrorism and killings.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol.

Acting like antifa is the next big issue, is you guys handwaving all the right wing terrorism and killings.
    According to his logic, nearly 40000 dead people in 2017, were caused by independents and centrist. I think we know the real problem... /sarcasm