Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    So, now your conspiracy theory is that they faked his first suicide attempt so the second suicide attempt would look more legitimate?

do you think you can go one post without saying conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    do you think you can go one post without saying conspiracy?
    I can avoid using the word if you can avoid creating theories that involve the word.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I can avoid using the word if you can avoid creating theories that involve the word.
    Yes because im clearly not allowed to discuss this case on a fucking WoW forum without you saying "DO yOu HaVe AnY fAcTs" when the case is brand new and I never claimed to be a detective working on the case, if there even is one because why look into this guy right. Just another criminal dead nothing to see here /eyeroll

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yes because im clearly not allowed to discuss this case on a fucking WoW forum without you saying "DO yOu HaVe AnY fAcTs" when the case is brand new and I never claimed to be a detective working on the case, if there even is one because why look into this guy right. Just another criminal dead nothing to see here /eyeroll
    I never said you couldn't discuss the case. We're discussing the case right now. You create a conspiracy theory about how they could have made it look like he tried to commit suicide just so they could later fake his suicide and I tell you how incredibly ridiculous that theory is.

Never have I said that the case shouldn't be looked into...I've just said that creating conspiracy theories that have no evidence is stupid.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I never said you couldn't discuss the case. We're discussing the case right now. You create a conspiracy theory about how they could have made it look like he tried to commit suicide just so they could later fake his suicide and I tell you how incredibly ridiculous that theory is.

Never have I said that the case shouldn't be looked into...I've just said that creating conspiracy theories that have no evidence is stupid.
    I guess the whole internet, the AG and investigators in the Epstein case are creating conspiracy theories, then? Are you mad at the whole internet? There's an active investigation into his death going on, why don't we all settle down before getting mad and labelling things a conspiracy theory. Speculation should be OK at this point, as long as it remains speculative and no one is claiming anything as fact without evidence. Not even sure why people are getting mad at certain posters right now.

He was assassinated by ancient cowboy aliens because he knew where the secret stash of lifetime N word passes are at Area 51, prove me wrong.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I guess the whole internet, the AG and investigators in the Epstein case are creating conspiracy theories, then? Are you mad at the whole internet? There's an active investigation into his death going on, why don't we all settle down before getting mad and labelling things a conspiracy theory. Speculation should be OK at this point, as long as it remains speculative and no one is claiming anything as fact without evidence. Not even sure why people are getting mad at certain posters right now.
    An active investigation is not a conspiracy theory. As I said, I've never said that the case should not be looked into.

Jumping to a conclusion that Epstein's previous suicide attempt was faked in order to make his apparent suicide look more legitimate however is a ridiculous conspiriacy theory.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    An active investigation is not a conspiracy theory. As I said, I've never said that the case should not be looked into.

Jumping to a conclusion that Epstein's previous suicide attempt was faked in order to make his apparent suicide look more legitimate however is a ridiculous conspiriacy theory.
    It might not be ridiculous, as using that word with conspiracy theories is redundant, but it is certainly a conspiracy theory.

This whole thing smells awful - the best case scenario for those in power was his suicide early on into this process. Which is why everyone is up in arms. The only thing that I can say "feels" wrong is how much Barr is all over this, like he's putting on a show because now the threat has been eliminated. But I'll be the first to admit there is nothing to corroborate it.

Some drone footage from an anonymous youtuber during the raid. FBI is a little late on the scene...
    Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

I think Trevor Noah last night really put the best argument forward for why a conspiracy theory is maybe a bit silly:

"I get why everybody's suspicious of how this all went down ... but to be honest, I'm also not sure that there's a conspiracy here. If anything, for me the conspiracy has been taking place over the last 10 years [with all of his shmoozing to avoid serving actual jailtime for his crimes]. Maybe, just maybe, what happened here is the result of there not being a conspiracy anymore and Epstein being treated, for the first time, just like everyone else."

The extent to which the ruling class is making this as brazen and obvious as it is is really just a big "fuck you".

Any person looking at this case can obviously see the writing on the wall, and they're just like "nope, nothing to see here".

Of course he dies right after a major milestone is overcome in the case. We need to get the victims to publicly testify before congress, get them as visible as possible - they are in danger too,
    Last edited by infinitemeridian; 2019-08-13 at 02:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I think Trevor Noah last night really put the best argument forward for why a conspiracy theory is maybe a bit silly:

"I get why everybody's suspicious of how this all went down ... but to be honest, I'm also not sure that there's a conspiracy here. If anything, for me the conspiracy has been taking place over the last 10 years [with all of his shmoozing to avoid serving actual jailtime for his crimes]. Maybe, just maybe, what happened here is the result of there not being a conspiracy anymore and Epstein being treated, for the first time, just like everyone else."
    I'm sorry, but when you have 4k HD videos in the hundreds of TBs showing congressmen and Hollywood elite banging kids, there is NO way in hell I'm believing he just offed himself because it was all too much (say in southern accent).

Honestly, if you believe he offed himself because of "real life in jail", I don't think you understand who and what Epstein truly was.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I'm sorry, but when you have 4k HD videos in the hundreds of TBs showing congressmen and Hollywood elite banging kids, there is NO way in hell I'm believing he just offed himself because it was all too much (say in southern accent).

Honestly, if you believe he offed himself because of "real life in jail", I don't think you understand who and what Epstein truly was.
    He was a billionaire who had been living his dream life for 30 years. He was facing life in prison under constant threat of murder and torture. Yeah, he probably killed himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    He was a billionaire who had been living his dream life for 30 years. He was facing life in prison under constant threat of murder and torture. Yeah, he probably killed himself.
    Why didn't he kill himself last time he was in prison?

You think a rich billionaire with powerful friends, thinks for even 5 minutes "this ends bad for me" ?. . . do you live on earth bro?

Has a billionaire EVER been brought to justice for anything in the history of the word "history"?

You think a rich billionaire with powerful friends, thinks for even 5 minutes "this ends bad for me" ?. . . do you live on earth bro?

Has a billionaire EVER been brought to justice for anything in the history of the word "history"?
    He was "in prison" less than half the day. He had gotten a dream deal that let him keep his billions and essentially keep living his life in the same manner he was. That wasn't going to happen this time with so much public scrutiny. Remember, part of epsteins first arrangement was not telling anyone about it (which was, just this year ruled illegal, after it became public knowledge). Secrecy is needed for that type of corruption, and this was way too public, with members of congress publicly calling for justice, and for the prosecutor who gave him his sweetheart deal to be investigated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

How do you explain the first suicide attempt then? Botched assassination? If so, why would Epstein, when he knows he isn't safe, not immediately inform someone that an attempt was made on his life? Why keep quiet and have everyone think you're suicidal when you know that, as soon as another opportunity presents itself, they're gonna try again?
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2019-08-13 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I find this thought amusing. I'm afraid they are going to murder me so I will kill myself to prevent them from murdering me!
    Strange things happen, but this case does seems rather suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you explain the first suicide attempt then? Botched assassination? If so, why would Epstein, when he knows he isn't safe, not immediately inform someone that an attempt was made on his life? Why keep quiet and have everyone think you're suicidal when you know that, as soon as another opportunity presents itself, they're gonna try again?
    At this point, who the hell knows. Was there even really a suicide attempt? And Why would his lawyers request he be removed from suicide watch?

I can't understand any human who believes the story on TV. He was sad, so he ded himsev. . . . . This is dogecoin level stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrec View Post
    I find this thought amusing. I'm afraid they are going to murder me so I will kill myself to prevent them from murdering me!
    Strange things happen, but this case does seems rather suspicious.
    Kill yourself quickly or be beaten and tortured to death...seems like an easy choice. Even if nothing ever happened to him...he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, who the hell knows. Was there even really a suicide attempt? And Why would his lawyers request he be removed from suicide watch?
    This is what i asked you. If it wasn't a suicide attempt...what was it? If it was an attack...why not report it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill yourself quickly or be beaten and tortured to death...seems like an easy choice. Even if nothing ever happened to him...he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what i asked you. If it wasn't a suicide attempt...what was it? If it was an attack...why not report it?
    I dont know.

Its just one of those things where simple logical processes are not adding up.

Treachery is afoot. And I hope we find out how/why.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...c?sf18867990=1
    Last edited by Beazy; 2019-08-13 at 05:39 PM.