10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Nice of Cotton to throw himself on a grenade like that.
    Well, not quite. Cotton can say "I suggested it" all he wants. Trump's still the one who, after "absurd" came out, said "oh I was serious and now it's ON". Instead of, you know, saying "Yes, it is absurd, good thing I never said anything" back when it was just "sources say".

Trump owns the fallout, every ticking rad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Trump admin solved a problem the Trump admin created?
    Well, there are still well over 150,000 people Trump and DeVos tried to kick out of student loan forgiveness, despite contractual obligations.

At best, he's 10%. I posted the numbers earlier. When the rabid fanbase start saying "we should give Trump credit for fixing 10% of the problem he caused" even they know they're in trouble.

The Justice Department Sent Immigration Judges A White Nationalist Blog Post With Anti-Semitic Attacks
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml...mpression=true

An email sent from the Justice Department to all immigration court employees this week included a link to an article posted on a white nationalist website that “directly attacks sitting immigration judges with racial and ethnically tinged slurs,” according to a letter sent by an immigration judges union and obtained by BuzzFeed News
    After publication of this article, a DOJ spokesperson told BuzzFeed News the email briefing was compiled by a contractor and should not have included a link to the VDare post.
    So if you believe DOJ the contractor they hired just happened to link a white supremacist site. What are the odds?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post

So if you believe DOJ the contractor they hired just happened to link a white supremacist site. What are the odds?
    Oh this kinda thing happens all the time, no biggy! why just the other day i hired a kid to mow my lawn and he accidentally cut a swastika into it, these things just happen.

A former senior DOJ official said that the email in question was "generated by a third-party vendor that utilizes keyword searches to produce news clippings for staff. It is not reviewed or approved by staff before it is transmitted."
    What the fuckity fuck? I don't believe this for a single second, because if it's just searching for key-words and linking articles then the newsletter will be completely and totally unusable as it'll be filled with more spam than the whole of the Hawaiian islands.

Seriously, we don't even do that where I work and we're tiny fish compared to this. If we sent our clients key-word search results without reviewing them we wouldn't continue to have any fucking clients.

Like, there are no good outcomes here -

1. This is true and this newsletter is literally a mess of random articles that happen to have specific keywords, leaving it up to the judges to manually review materials to see if any actually are relevant.

2. They're fucking lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any chance the DoJ sent it saying "hey look, this is the sort of thing you should be worried about"?

(reads article)

Doesn't look good. Oh hey, look, the site was anti-Semetic. The essence of comedy is Trump is incompetent.

10+ Year Old Account

With this administration? Sadly possible...

https://www.out.com/politics/2019/8/...blican-group-0

Donald Trump claimed during a Tuesday press briefing that he won an award from the Log Cabin Republicans, a national gay conservative group. The only problem is that the organization says the award doesn’t exist.
    Trump continues to lose what little is left of his god-damned mind.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    That is his literal entire cabinet and department vacancies he is filling them with unqualified lobbyists, suck ups, and his supporters. It boggles me how Trump has made Ulysses S. Grant's administration look like the poster child for anti corruption in government with still almost a year and a half to go.
    You'd think that he'd know better than to do the bolded at least--you can't make good decisions when everyone around you is kissing your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You'd think that he'd know better than to do the bolded at least--you can't make good decisions when everyone around you is kissing your butt.
    thats the problem, trumps entire goal is to have his butt kissed in the biggest and most ego stroking ways he can, making good decisions is not a major concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Why on earth would he know better? He doesn't want people telling him he's wrong, he has a long career of surrounding himself with sycophants and his campaign made it painfully clear that he wasn't looking to chance that behavior.

He's not interested in making "good" decisions, because all his decisions are inherently good and he doesn't want to hear otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    I can't understand how anyone can still believe Trump is fit to be president.
    It’s the best option white nationalists have... which should say something.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    2. They're fucking lying.
    Any part of the Trump administration lying, how dare you sir/madam besmirch the great Trump administration the paragons of truth in the world. I am now in such a kerfuffle over your slanderous insult to the Trump administration I have to go spend a week in my newly purchased ocean front property in Arizona to relax. Then I am off to Brooklyn to see my newly purchased bridge.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.out.com/politics/2019/8/...blican-group-0

Trump continues to lose what little is left of his god-damned mind.
    Five bucks says the LCR creates the award Trump said he won just to placate him.

Can't imagine how self-loathing one has to be to be a gay Republican when Republicans are constantly arguing gay people do not deserve the same rights as everyone else and discrimination against them should be legal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    I can't understand how anyone can still believe Trump is fit to be president.
    Trump trolls care more about 'pwning teh libs' than good governance and lashing out at the rest of the country for daring to change.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    With this administration? Sadly possible...

Probably one of the best moves ever against Trump - couldn't believe it happened, and that it went out on national news. It will personify the Mangy Mango's Residency.

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans...shirts-1455721

The Republican party is literally fundraising off of "growing" America by buying Greenland now.

The party is intellectually bankrupt in the worst ways.

10+ Year Old Account

The Republican party is literally fundraising off of "growing" America by buying Greenland now.

It’s funny that their merchandise for adding another territory, features a flag with only 11 stars.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Pfft, there are 7 whole stars and 6 partials. Clearly you missed two.
    Stupid phone! Everything is so small...

It is quite funny to see him act like a child on the world stage, seriously, what was he think in regards to buying Greenland

10+ Year Old Account

The GOP has gone completely insane.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers