Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    It's the same game.
    But it so isnt.

Clearing MC with 1.12 mechanics and Debuff Limit, and on the 1st reset is not what happened in classic. It took like 36 weeks or something crazy. This will happen the 1st reset.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    It's *clearly* World First CLASSIC. No one is under any illusions that this is the original world first race. And yes, this is absolutely Method capitalizing on the hype, and that does nothing but good things for the game. This kind of hype is massively good for the game, both Live and Classic. All while being bad for no one. There's zero reason for anyone to be bothered by this.

It's actually pretty cool as well, because there really wasn't a 'world first race' for the original Ragnaros and Ony. Not in the way we think of it these days, anyway. This should be fun to watch.
    Anyone who did MC back in the day and knows the fights can cakewalk it with decent gear so it's really just about leveling.

Are the fire buffs from MCing the guys in BRS still available? Only thing I really see slowing them down in MC are the limited number of hunter tranqs off Mag for enrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Classic wow released in 2004... You're talking about a rerelease.
    No it Didn't

World of Warcraft Released in 2004.

This is World of Warcraft Classic. It ain the fuckin same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    But it so isnt.

Clearing MC with 1.12 mechanics and Debuff Limit, and on the 1st reset is not what happened in classic. It took like 36 weeks or something crazy. This will happen the 1st reset.
    It's actually hilarious that people think MC will be cleared in the first week. The grind for aqual quintessence alone will be a blocker.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Method has announced starting next week from Aug the 26th to Sept 2nd that the next world first race shall begin: Ragnaros and Onyxia.
    Who are you rooting for to get world-first? This time the race is in the Alliance's favor due to the strong racials and the paladin class being the best healer and utility class in the game.

Streams:

Links:
    https://www.method.gg/announcing-the...sented-by-wsoe
    Paladin Salvation, sure; but probably won't have the crit to make it best, like in end game.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    It's actually hilarious that people think MC will be cleared in the first week. The grind for aqual quintessence alone will be a blocker.
    The designated people to farm that rep will be honored before they even hit 60, thats the only part of the chain that even takes some time to do.

Most of the grind can be done in only a few hours and while finishing levelling...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Classic wow released in 2004... You're talking about a rerelease.
    No, World of Warcraft was released in 2004. Classic is a re-release. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    I'm not the one who isn't getting something here
    Oh so you do understand the race is finished then?

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    But it so isnt.

Ofc it isn't - I was replying to the guy who was saying omg classic haters inc omg.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The first kills on Rag and Ony in classic will probably be a coalition of hardcore gamers. With queues I don't expect a pre-formed guild to make it without absorbing some of the other power levelers on their server. And it will be done with a raid stacked with frost mages.

I think that will probably be the "LOL Classic" meme, a picture of the raid group that gets the first classic kill.
    One Sweet Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Everyone I ever talked to called it vanilla. Never heard "Classic" until this.
    I have never ever used that term, and I never will. Everybody I knew IRL called it "pre-TBC" when TBC was current content, then "Classic" or "Original WoW" when WotLK was released. "Vanilla" has always been a stupid way to describe Classic WoW, and while it was always popular, it has never been the universal term used.

People who are claiming that they never heard the term "Classic" before the announcement of the Legacy servers with the same name, must have been living under a rock for 10 years.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    Oh so you do understand the race is finished then?
    How can it be finished if it hasn't started yet? Are you really going to go full retard and claim this race is the same as vanilla?

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    How can it be finished if it hasn't started yet? Are you really going to go full retard and claim this race is the same as vanilla?
    Oh I’m sorry, it’s not finished then. So what if it’s the exact fucking same thing that was done like 15 years ago. I am soooooo sorry /s

Oh I’m sorry, it’s not finished then. So what if it’s the exact fucking same thing that was done like 15 years ago. I am soooooo sorry /s
    It's not the same thing.. Did you even play vanilla? The game didn't start at 1.12 back in the day. I can keep going on about how you're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    It's not the same thing.. Did you even play vanilla? The game didn't start at 1.12 back in the day. I can keep going on about how you're wrong.
    Oh in very sorrrrrrrry, the bosses were never killed during 1.12 back in the day. Nope never happened, I take back everything I said /s.

Oh in very sorrrrrrrry, the bosses were never killed during 1.12 back in the day. Nope never happened, I take back everything I said /s.
    They were killed in vanilla but not in the classic release.

Dude its the World First race for a game that has been hyped for over a year now. I am sure those euro guilds will be doing whatever it takes to get 7 Quintessence by the end of the first week.

It wont suprize me abit if their is some kind of drama after the end of the WF race "aye yo blizzard, we noticed that these accounts that WFd Rag have about 165 hours /played and the game only been out 166 hours, like how were those players able to not sleep or shit for an entire week?"

So by the logic of many of the complaints in this thread, after every horse race or car race, the track should be abandoned. Just because someone has run this course before, does not mean it’s not a race if they run it again.

Are you serious? Of course the bosses died. That's not the point, the Classic race is so much more. It's going to be about extraordinary coordination of entire guilds, leveling, gathering materials and consumes, attuning all so you can enter the raid and beat the challenge.

Whoever pulls that off first will have performed a truly amazing feat. I will be participating myself, though I do not expect to win.