Thread: This amuses me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt he amused by it first?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I don't know who this is.
    Is he playing for his audience, or is he mentally retarded?

10+ Year Old Account
    What a whiner..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

He also falsely accused a guy for being a pedo if i remember right ending with this guy getting banned on twitch.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Streisand Effect in action here.

I never would have heard of this troll OR this streamer if it wasn't for him complaining about it.

Getting a character named after you is a great honor, but I guess being outraged about it gets you more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    more likely he wanted to draw attention to the fact that Blizzard gave him a nod with a reference so he could try to draw some publicity. pretty pathetic
    enough said really.

10+ Year Old Account
    GrossGore is really in no position to be complaining about somebody else making fun of anybody.

But of course he's only doing this get eyes on him again:

I am not really convinced. Grozgore sounds like a plausible generic trogg name.

What a jackass.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine being a random dude online and think a multi-million company created an NPC based on you. The level of entitlement and delusional with these twitch streamers is astounding

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    The funny thing is, he would have to prove the NPC harmed his rep when in reality all it may have done is improved it.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    The funny thing is, he would have to prove the NPC harmed his rep when in reality all it may have done is improved it.
    actually you could argue that "honouring" this douche lowers the reputation of Blizzard, not the other way around, because he certainly doesn't qualify as someone worthy of being enshrined in the game

What is it about people who just LOOK like they need a punching that they all decide to be streamers?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    Must be nice that your biggest problem is feeling like a game company is trolling you.
    Or trogging him even.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

I'd be fucking ecstatic if I had an NPC, no matter what it is. What a worthless delusional idiot.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Imagine giving a fuck about any streamer.

If you actually hate streamers, stop linking their shit all over the internet.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    more likely he wanted to draw attention to the fact that Blizzard gave him a nod with a reference so he could try to draw some publicity. pretty pathetic
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I always thought of Bestgore when I come across that particular mob, guess that says more about what I do in my sparetime that I'd like to admit.

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/npc=127129/grozgore

So it was added in BfA. It is just being complained about now. The streamer wants it to be a humanoid when it is already a humanoid. Click bait and manufactured drama to get likes/hits.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."